Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Thread!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Jesus most of this thread is from cork it's great too see :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Jesus most of this thread is from cork it's great too see :D

18708_10155467165775702_8719630430976697225_n.jpg?oh=4e7f1931f5abc10d2fddd900589d2647&oe=55CE2FCB&__gda__=1439586203_9356e4fc62e1768f88c9ce209b64d6c1

;)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

18708_10155467165775702_8719630430976697225_n.jpg?oh=4e7f1931f5abc10d2fddd900589d2647&oe=55CE2FCB&__gda__=1439586203_9356e4fc62e1768f88c9ce209b64d6c1

;)

After been in dalymount a few times the last Ye need is MORE scum!!

We're all lovely really <3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

We're all lovely really <3

Well, ye're not Shams or Shels, so that's always a good start!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Used too follow city home and away religiously back in 04/05/06, stopped going then for years but started back (just home games) then when Johnny C got the job.

Meant to catch the Limerick v Cork when we were at home in Thomond during the fine weather last year sickened I missed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

KP Boateng and Sidney Sam released from Schalke with immediate effect! Seems a bit drastic!

Colemania wrote: »
    KP Boateng and Sidney Sam released from Schalke with immediate effect! Seems a bit drastic!

For what?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

For what?

Don't know to be honest. Had to look it up and found this on the Daily Mail
    Schalke have cancelled the contracts of Kevin-Prince Boateng and Sidney Sam 'with immediate effect' as a 'consequence' of their surprise defeat by Cologne in the Bundesliga on Sunday.
    The Royal Blues were beaten 2-0 at the RheinEnergieStadion to leave their hopes of qualifying for Europe hanging by a thread, and general manager Horst Heldt had promised action would be taken.
    Boateng and Sam have both been released from the club while Marco Hoger is suspended from training or playing with the first-team squad until after Saturday's game against Paderborn.

Germany winger Sam only joined Schalke last season and was understood to have three years left on his contract. Boateng had one year remaining on his current deal.
    After their defeat on Sunday, Heldt said: 'I do not know if all players will have the next 14 days at the training ground. Some will feel the consequences.
    'If a player is not willing to do what we ask, then he will not be at the next training session.'

Seems very knee jerk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Boateng has been muck for years. Bit harsh on Sam though. Has had a lot of injuries this year

As a real life Schalke fan I'm feckin delighted to see that clown Kevin Prince gone. He's been rubbish for ages and the big thing is he does what he wants not what the coach's ask. He's more interested in looking a like a hard man rapper than concentrating on the club. You should see the cut of him in his social media pics with all his wanna be gangster poses.

Sam I dunno what to make as he has been injured but I'd assume he was probably acting the maggot as a well.

To think we turned down both Shaqiri and Schurrle in favour of a crocked winger like Sam Jesus.

Although I'm surprised at Hoger he always gives his best maybe there has been strife with Roberto behind the scenes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Mourinho wrote: »
    To think we turned down both Shaqiri and Schurrle in favour of a crocked winger like Sam Jesus.

Who's Sam Jesus?

:P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Wilberto wrote: »
    Who's Sam Jesus?

Nailed on for a rise i hear

Wilberto wrote: »
    Who's Sam Jesus?

:pac:

Just found out its only a suspension :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

As a real life Schalke fan I'm feckin delighted to see that clown Kevin Prince gone. He's been rubbish for ages and the big thing is he does what he wants not what the coach's ask. He's more interested in looking a like a hard man rapper than concentrating on the club. You should see the cut of him in his social media pics with all his wanna be gangster poses.

Sam I dunno what to make as he has been injured but I'd assume he was probably acting the maggot as a well.

Although I'm surprised at Hoger he always gives his best maybe there has been strife with Roberto behind the scenes.

You will know better than me, whatever happened to Ralf Fahrmann? I bought him just as he started getting his game for Schalke and there was even talk of him making the German squad. Now he isn't even in the Schalke squad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    You will know better than me, whatever happened to Ralf Fahrmann? I bought him just as he started getting his game for Schalke and there was even talk of him making the German squad. Now he isn't even in the Schalke squad!!

He got a bad injury. So did Fabian Giefer, so Timon Wellenreuther was number 1 for about 3-4 months.

Fahrmann is back now. Has been playing the last month or two

Maldjd23 wrote: »

As Ger said Fahrmann is #1 but got injured for about 8 games! Geifer was sub and got thrown in only to get injured too then the young fella played until Ralf got fit and he's played the last while there :)

People are reportedly bidding how much for Pogba? :eek:

I assume he plays a damn site better every other game?

He's only back from injury in fairness, not fully match fit.

• Advertisement

"Ok, so I'll go win the English Premier League. Pep, you reckon you can win the Bundesliga? Enrique, La Liga should be a breeze ;)"

drieman1.jpg?maxheight=600&maxwidth=938&scale=both&format=jpg

RIP Bill O'Herlihy :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Just heard, RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Dunno where to post this question:

does anyone know how long a bid from external will hang before beint auto-withdrawn? Week? 2 weeks?

30 days I reckon but haven't bothered checking before ...

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Dunno where to post this question:

does anyone know how long a bid from external will hang before beint auto-withdrawn? Week? 2 weeks?

30 days I reckon but haven't bothered checking before ...
    14days

Does anyone know why the FBI are the ones investigating FIFA? Were they asked?

I think it stretches back too the World Cup in 94

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

How did the Belgians manage to be ranked number 2 talk about corruption.

JamboMac wrote: »
    How did the Belgians manage to be ranked number 2 talk about corruption.

Sssshhhh! Here's $10,000 now walk away! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

It was an American fifa rep they were investigating, he then turned states evidence and started rolling on others - at least that is how I picked it up

Advertisement