Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Thread!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

PM Mac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Have done thanks, anyone else with any?
    Most online stores I found are way too expensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

With the site I sent you one thing is for sure you will NOT be disappointed with price and selection!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

MrMac84 wrote: »
    With the site I sent you one thing is for sure you will NOT be disappointed with price and selection!

If you're still using the same site as before, are you getting Malware warnings when you go on his site?

Keep getting them on Chrome.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    If you're still using the same site as before, are you getting Malware warnings when you go on his site?

Keep getting them on Chrome.

I just keep clicking ignore, ignore, ignore ha ha

you useing avast?

• Advertisement

I just keep clicking ignore, ignore, ignore ha ha

you useing avast?

No AVG.
    Meh it'll probably be ok. Need a new site since Yayun went dark. Just wish he did the fan style kits.

No AVG.
    Meh it'll probably be ok. Need a new site since Yayun went dark. Just wish he did the fan style kits.

Fan style are the ones in the shops ya?

He does them.and player style

Fan style are the ones in the shops ya?

He does them.and player style

Yeah they're the ones without the dots on the side and are a looser fit.
    Hmm.. I'll have to check him out again so.

I haven't looked at his site in months.

Yeah they're the ones without the dots on the side and are a looser fit.
    Hmm.. I'll have to check him out again so.

I haven't looked at his site in months.
    The only one like that ive gotten is a psg one that i asked for espically

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

So yesterday, Slavan Bilic (Besiktas coach) said Brugge are a good team but they are no Liverpool ...

With Brugge beating Besiktas 2-1, Im not so sure :D

• Advertisement

Guys...

Anyone here play online poker?

I used to play loads up to when the little lad was born 5 years ago but stopped then ... wanna get playing again but remember hearing reports of issues with sites.

Where do people play these days?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I used to use Paddy Power - was very low stakes (Max€5, mostly €1 or €2 multitable tourneys)
    Haven't played in quite a bit. Site was always fine for me, had a share of bad beats, but didn't seem to be any more regular than RL games.

Thanks.

I thought i had heard issue of high profile players involved in a site that folded and people lost money is all.

Haven't heard anything tbh, but I know a lad that WILL know. I'll direct him here and come back to you with an answer.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    So yesterday, Slavan Bilic (Besiktas coach) said Brugge are a good team but they are no Liverpool ...

With Brugge beating Besiktas 2-1, Im not so sure :D

Uncanny how well Bilic knows European Football, He predicted Brugge were no Liverpool ... I guess he was right, Brugge went to Turkey after winning 2-1 at home and beat Besiktas 1-3 away from home ...Yup, Liverpool didnt manage that :P :D

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Thanks.

I thought i had heard issue of high profile players involved in a site that folded and people lost money is all.

From my mate.
    Well the site that folded was FullTiltPoker - massive scam - reopened under different ownership....

Maybe Google can tell you more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Anyone here follow or attend any of our domestic teams? Limerick FC would be my local team if you will. I was in college there for years and its only a 45 min drive from where I am in Clare, plus we have no team at all in Clare :D

Twas a great feeling using Thomond Park for the home games while our own place was being sorted out :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Mourinho wrote: »
    Anyone here follow or attend any of our domestic teams? Limerick FC would be my local team if you will. I was in college there for years and its only a 45 min drive from where I am in Clare, plus we have no team at all in Clare :D

Twas a great feeling using Thomond Park for the home games while our own place was being sorted out :D

Cork City season ticket holder here. I was also at the Bray away game earlier on in the season. Admittedly though, it was only because the match was on Saturday evening, and the Ireland - Poland match was on Sunday night, so we just stopped over in Bray on the way.

Wilberto wrote: »
    Cork City season ticket holder here. I was also at the Bray away game earlier on in the season. Admittedly though, it was only because the match was on Saturday evening, and the Ireland - Poland match was on Sunday night, so we just stopped over in Bray on the way.

City have season tickets :eek:

:D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,210 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Bohs season ticket holder myself, delighted with our season so far!

Made it down to Limerick for the opening game of the season. Jackman park is, eh, interesting.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

Bohs season ticket holder myself, delighted with our season so far!

Made it down to Limerick for the opening game of the season. Jackman park is, eh, interesting.

Jackman Park yet another temp home, thank God its temporary.

At this stage I'm wondering if Markets Field will ever be opened.

Due to be open in May I heard, is it any closer?

Due to be open in May I heard, is it any closer?

Still on target, hopefully :D June 5th first game :D

A personal favourite of mine was going to see Salthill Devon v Athlone Town in Salthills middle of nowhere pitch :D There were stewards standing on the ditch behind the goals to kick the ball back in when it flew off into the fields behind the pitch :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

A personal favourite of mine was going to see Salthill Devon v Athlone Town in Salthills middle of nowhere pitch :D There were stewards standing on the ditch behind the goals to kick the ball back in when it flew off into the fields behind the pitch :pac:

#thegreatestleagueintheworld

Never had the pleasure of attending a Salthill game up in Galway, I've heard the stories though :pac:

Used too follow city home and away religiously back in 04/05/06, stopped going then for years but started back (just home games) then when Johnny C got the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Waterford United for my trouble :(

gerp99 wrote: »
    Waterford United for my trouble :(

Used luv playing Ye away sitting in the sun on empty kegs, outside that pub on the side of the road near the pitch!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Used luv playing Ye away sitting in the sun on empty kegs, outside that pub on the side of the road near the pitch!!

That must of been when we were decent. :pac: Live in Cork now so get in a few city games when I can. Originally from Kilkenny and followed them till they folded 7 years ago. :(

Advertisement