Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Buisness league for company's it's kinda the bottom level of footbsll in cork that isn't taken seriously

No.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Wilberto wrote: »
    No.gif
    Ah it's not tho. Pitchs are shîte.... Refs are shîte.... Most teams don't even have proper gear! It's a bit mad ted!

Ill still end up signing for someone at xmas watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Ah it's not tho. Pitchs are shîte.... Refs are shîte.... Most teams don't even have proper gear! It's a bit mad ted!

Ill still end up signing for someone at xmas watch!

Mac what the he'll are you talking about!

I can easily say the AUL pitches are 20 times worse than shipping league ones! Pigeon gill is the worst but that's more of an exception!

Refs, they are the same refs!!!!! I've seen an doing both leagues.

Kit, can't argue that but to be fair it's not the end of the world...

I do agree that clubs won't take it as serious as AUL teams but from what I've seen over the years teams in prem CBSL could easily play D3 or D2 AIM without being embarrassed..... I've known teams that have gone from the CBSL and are now AUL and doing well

Mac what the he'll are you talking about!

I can easily say the AUL pitches are 20 times worse than shipping league ones! Pigeon gill is the worst but that's more of an exception!

Refs, they are the same refs!!!!! I've seen an doing both leagues.

Kit, can't argue that but to be fair it's not the end of the world...

I do agree that clubs won't take it as serious as AUL teams but from what I've seen over the years teams in prem CBSL could easily play D3 or D2 AIM without being embarrassed..... I've known teams that have gone from the CBSL and are now AUL and doing well
    I haven't played in anything lower then aul prem A in 10 years. I play/train in the MSL.

I ment the ref's don't take it serious not they are shîte, my bad!

Again as for the quality of team in aul 2or3 I couldn't comment..

What teams have moved from the shipping league too aul?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

I haven't played in anything lower then aul prem A in 10 years. I play/train in the MSL.

I ment the ref's don't take it serious not they are shîte, my bad!

Again as for the quality of team in aul 2or3 I couldn't comment..

What teams have moved from the shipping league too aul?

Oh yeah for AUL 1 I'd completely agree with you, facilities etc are much better but AUL 3 (especially) and 2 there would not be a world of difference!!!!

Oul 'fancy Dan' with your AUL 1 and MSL!

• Advertisement

Oh yeah for AUL 1 I'd completely agree with you, facilities etc are much better but AUL 3 (especially) and 2 there would not be a world of difference!!!!

Oul 'fancy Dan' with your AUL 1 and MSL!
    Prem A not AUL 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Looks like Mac has a fan club over on bargain alerts

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057258296

tommycahir wrote: »
    Looks like Mac has a fan club over on bargain alerts

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057258296

Ha ha ha I just requested the thread be locked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Why?

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Why?

As a lot of online soccer jersey sites are closed or are coming under pressure from customs. The soccer thread is a perfect place for it as mostly it's only regular boards members/contributes have access to it. Some felas have joined the site just too ask about the site so we're all a bit careful with who we share it with

Now if anyone from the soccermanager thread wants it that's fine I think we all know each other well by now ha ha

• Advertisement

So who decides who gets the link and who doesn't?

So who decides who gets the link and who doesn't?

No one person does

I just asked from the very get-go that people don't plaster the site all over the place or it'll go like triads did. If people want it they can ask in the thread or pm me. No need for a separate thread

Maybe tell that to the people in the bargain request thread instead of asking for it to be closed. You're not doing anyone any favours there

Bit of a pain that you'd have to have access to the soccer forum just to get a link too

Maybe tell that to the people in the bargain request thread instead of asking for it to be closed. You're not doing anyone any favours there

Bit of a pain that you'd have to have access to the soccer forum just to get a link too
    That's the point... These sites when they become mass available get shut down very quick! He has asked me not too publish it on facebook Twitter or anywhere line that and keep it amongst friends... I'm sharing it with a lot more then hed like

That's the point... These sites when they become mass available get shut down very quick! He has asked me not too publish it on facebook Twitter or anywhere line that and keep it amongst friends... I'm sharing it with a lot more then hed like

Ah fair enough, didn't realise it was a friend, thought it was just a random site!

So anyway... what jerseys can he get? :D are they real?

Ah fair enough, didn't realise it was a friend, thought it was just a random site!

So anyway... what jerseys can he get? :D are they real?

Anything you like practically! Pop me a pm for info!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Pick up many jerseys so far this season Mac?

Haven't even looked at any myself so far like Bayern Munichs ones though!

Pick up many jerseys so far this season Mac?

Haven't even looked at any myself so far like Bayern Munichs ones though!

Yup. Uniteds blue one. Germany home with 4 stars.
    I haven't really looked at any else as I have loads!!!! Ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Yup. Uniteds blue one. Germany home with 4 stars.
    I haven't really looked at any else as I have loads!!!! Ha ha

Is it just adult sizes?

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Is it just adult sizes?

No I think he does childer sizes too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Is it just football, Mac? I've got enough non-Southend/England shirts I think but I'm on the look out for NFL stuff.

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Is it just football, Mac? I've got enough non-Southend/England shirts I think but I'm on the look out for NFL stuff.

No lads he does nba and nfl aswell as far as I know!

No lads he does nba and nfl aswell as far as I know!

Rugby!?

Rugby!?

No sure that's a silly sport for girls :P

Can't decide if I love or hate this jersey but I think it'll be my next purchase!

http://www.subsidesports.com/us/football-shirts/latest-soccer-jerseys/pumas-unam-3rd-jersey-2013-2014.html

Awesome. Well in which case if you wouldn't mind sharing it with me that would be very much appreciated. I'll be discreet.

Might get a Shakhtar shirt...

No sure that's a silly sport for girls :P

Can't decide if I love or hate this jersey but I think it'll be my next purchase!

http://www.subsidesports.com/us/football-shirts/latest-soccer-jerseys/pumas-unam-3rd-jersey-2013-2014.html

Urgh. I like an ugly shirt but that is horrific!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Contemplating the pink madrid one and a newcastle one for the smallie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Mac, can I get this magical website from you aswell? I don't have any friends so I won't be able to leak it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Ordered 4 Jerseys this week!

Roma Home with Totti #10
    PSG Away with Lucas # 7
    Real Madrid home
    BVB Home with Reus #11

The order was placed and shipped within 24hrs.

Also have the Atletico Madrid home with Griezmann, Arsenal home with Ramsey and Brazil 3rd kit in black.

• Advertisement

Was looking at the long sleeve Dortmund one and the Juve home. How much is shipping etc? Not at the laptop to check

Advertisement