Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Thread!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

How did Messi get 'Player of The Tournament'?
    Add it all up and he probably had 15 good minutes in the entire tournament ...

Any one of Mascherano, Kroos, James Rodriguez, Robben, Schweinsteiger, ... would have been much more deserving!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    How did Messi get 'Player of The Tournament'?
    Add it all up and he probably had 15 good minutes in the entire tournament ...

Any one of Mascherano, Kroos, James Rodriguez, Robben, Schweinsteiger, ... would have been much more deserving!

FIFA are up his arse. I mean how could he be the best player of the tournament when he wasn't the best on his team? Mascherano was better.

Should have been Robben. Schweinsteiger a close second especially after tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

FIFA are up his arse. I mean how could he be the best player of the tournament when he wasn't the best on his team? Mascherano was better.

Should have been Robben. Schweinsteiger a close second especially after tonight.

Utter bullcrap....

Fred was player of the tournament and I'll hear no more about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

With Cabella signing for Newcastle that's his career over;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I actually think FIFA believe the hype and though Messi would single handed win the Argies the WC and wanted to hand the thropy to a player playing in the final ... that or they spelt James Rodriguez wrong

• Advertisement

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I actually think FIFA believe the hype and though Messi would single handed win the Argies the WC and wanted to hand the thropy to a player playing in the final ... that or they spelt James Rodriguez wrong

Totally agree, James was the standout player for sure, head and shoulders above the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

You could see it in Messi's face, no only did he know he didn't deserve it but he probably knew that it was due to some sponsorship bullsh1t that he won.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

F.A.O. Tupac

6X8nSx.jpg

come-at-me-bro.gif?w=650

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Wilberto wrote: »
    F.A.O. Tupac

6X8nSx.jpg

come-at-me-bro.gif?w=650

Who ye playing with lads??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

MrMac84 wrote: »

I'm with the Council, Tupac's with Fusion Fitness!

• Advertisement

Ha ha might cross swords with ye this season. I normally join a shipping league team and play for them when I'm not up helping manage our team in Everton!

P.s did ye beat sat taxis during the week? We bate the polish eagles 2-1 up in our place, god they moan and bitch a lot!

P.s did ye beat sat taxis during the week? We bate the polish eagles 2-1 up in our place, god they moan and bitch a lot!

Yeah, we beat them 3-1 I think! They we're uncharacteristically poor though.

We also lost to Blackrock Inn yesterday evening in an awful game on a beautiful pitch (the farm).

The Polish crowd are actually a decent outfit in this league. They're essentially one of the four teams who'll have their own mini league at the top of the premier division. Marlboro Trust, EMC, and UCC being the other three.

Yeah, we beat them 3-1 I think! They we're uncharacteristically poor though.

We also lost to Blackrock Inn yesterday evening in an awful game on a beautiful pitch (the farm).

The Polish crowd are actually a decent outfit in this league. They're essentially one of the four teams who'll have their own mini league at the top of the premier division. Marlboro Trust, EMC, and UCC being the other three.
    Ya we'd a tough game against them but we battled it out with them for the win. We were a bit fitter aswell which helped! I know a lot of the Satellitte lads! Our other junior side beat Marlboro 6-1 and EMC beat us 3-1 (it was our only our second game so trying out lots of players and stuff) I didn't realise ucc were strong

Awwwwwwwww YEAH!!!!

You playing Shipping League Mac?

Any CBSL thread on boards?

You playing Shipping League Mac?

No I'm assistant manager up in Everton with our junior team but most seasons i end up playing gnaws with either Kilcully Decking, Tomas c2, team serve and sat taxis..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Lads, what in the name of Jaysus are ye on about? :P

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Lads, what in the name of Jaysus are ye on about? :P

Shipping league in cork..

• Advertisement

Ah Cork....

That explains it.... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

What's a shipping league :confused:

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    What's a shipping league :confused:

Buisness league for company's it's kinda the bottom level of footbsll in cork that isn't taken seriously

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Buisness league for company's it's kinda the bottom level of footbsll in cork that isn't taken seriously

I presume you have to be part of said company, you can't just join a team?

There's probably a really good reason for why it's called the shipping league too, I suppose?

Al Capwned wrote: »
    There's probably a really good reason for why it's called the shipping league too, I suppose?

Why yes....

Its the CBSL, Cork Business & Shipping league.....

Thats why :D:D:D

TBF Mac, there are some decent teams in the league ;)

Why yes....

Its the CBSL, Cork Business & Shipping league.....

Thats why :D:D:D

TBF Mac, there are some decent teams in the league ;)

Outside emc and the old Lakelands team I'd disagree!

Outside emc and the old Lakelands team I'd disagree!

Mal. Trust are not a bad outfit, play some very decent football

Mal. Trust are not a bad outfit, play some very decent football

Beat them 6-1 last Sunday with half a team. They used be good tho

• Advertisement

Beat them 6-1 last Sunday with half a team. They used be good tho

Been a while since I played against them, wow, thats pretty shocking

Advertisement