Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlatan "girl against flouride" finally exposed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭hansfrei

"Fluoride girl exposed" in a keeping her cothes on kind of way.

This thread is causing gayness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Links are in the first post

All the quotes from some guy's blog?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

How do you know that vaccinations are not toxic to the human body?
    Well I know nothing about vaccinations - or any kind of biology. But all vaccination advocates are highly qualified credible scientists.... you know... as opposed to unqualified people who just say random stuff about vaccinations being dangerous without anything other than bullsh*t anecdotal 'evidence'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

its all a bit hazy,

anyway if its true it doesnt mean anything, I dont believe the fluoride CT's but I think it shouldn't be added to Irish water in the first place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

hansfrei wrote: »
    "Fluoride girl exposed" in a keeping her cothes on kind of way.

This thread is causing gayness!

Nope.

That would be the pill! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Glad I never took the pill and am still hetrosexual :pac:

Took the pill and all i got where these breasts..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,982 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

bumper234 wrote: »
    Nope.

That would be the pill! :D

Noooooo

It's the plastics. TGAFs Mother and Creative Director said so

https://m.soundcloud.com/bloodboylan/martha-brassil-on-classic-hits

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Ming in the middle - he has withdrawn his support and recognised and acknowledged her charlatanism

That's a first step I suppose.
    When's he going to acknowledge his own?

Its a conspiracy to keep people from Wiclow in jobs with the council. Nudder bucket of flouride there Buchail Aodhaoin O'Fuinneog.

Its a conspiracy to keep people from Wiclow in jobs with the council. Nudder bucket of flouride there Buchail Aodhaoin O'Fuinneog.
    Did the Castor oil and urine cure your cancer yet?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,568 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Wurly wrote: »
    All the quotes from some guy's blog?

Heh, I honestly have no idea if the OP is a supporter of this women or not. Posting the links from some apparent nutjobs blog to expose the nuttiness of the other nutjob is all very circular. Possibly to show how nutty her detractors are, therefore leading us to believe her nuttiness a bit?

Is it one group of conspiracy theory nuts against another group? Why can't they all get along or give themselves names we can know which ones are the harmless ones or not..

Did the Castor oil and urine cure your cancer yet?

Theres many truths in stories MS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

Isnt there a gland in the brain effected by the flouride

drdeadlift wrote: »
    Isnt there a gland in the brain effected by the flouride

Flouride girl effects my glads. Causes swelling.

copacetic wrote: »
    Heh, I honestly have no idea if the OP is a supporter of this women or not. Posting the links from some apparent nutjobs blog to expose the nuttiness of the other nutjob is all very circular. Possibly to show how nutty her detractors are, therefore leading us to believe her nuttiness a bit?

Is it one group of conspiracy theory nuts against another group? Why can't they all get along or give themselves names we can know which ones are the harmless ones or not..

Of course I don't support her or her crackpot campaign!

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Wurly wrote: »
    How do you know that vaccinations are not toxic to the human body? How do you know that flouride isn't really bad news for us either?
    Eh, the reason vaccinations work is because they're toxic to the human body. You get an altered dose of the toxic stuff, the body says I don't like this and the builds a defence against it.

Quack quack

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Well thats me convinced...

Who needs evidence based science when folksy truisms will get the job done?

I am pie wrote: »
    Well thats me convinced...

Who needs evidence based science when folksy truisms will get the job done?

Nobody.

Evidence based science is all a big conspiracy.

Terry Pratchet

Nobody.

Evidence based science is all a big conspiracy.

Many posts from the same blog. So, you into Geoffs shorts?

• Advertisement

Many posts from the same blog. So, you into Geoffs shorts?

Ah yeah - he's a grand lad altogether

Terry Pratchet

• Subscribers Posts: 16,568 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Of course I don't support her or her crackpot campaign!

Or maybe that's what you want us to think? We are on to all you nutty nuttersons!

copacetic wrote: »
    Or maybe that's what you want us to think? We are on to all you nutty nuttersons!

Yes maybe.... quack quack

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

It's hard to believe this weak thread was started by a Mod. But I guess that explains why it's still going.....

Amazingfun wrote: »
    It's hard to believe this weak thread was started by a Mod. But I guess that explains why it's still going.....

Hard to believe you can come up with such strong arguments

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

Hard to believe you can come up with such strong arguments

I'll find an obscure blog and post some links to it soon :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Femme_Fatale

Why is it hard to believe? What's weak about it?

I'll find an obscure blog and post some links to it soon :rolleyes:

Will it prove the Castor oil and Urine theory? Or the Pill one? Or maybe the plastics cause gay?

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Why is it hard to believe? What's weak about it?

What's weak about it is how one blond bimbo's insane views are already being used to belittle those who happen to oppose mass medication and fluoridation of public water supplies.

pseudo-skepticism at its finest.

• Advertisement

Flouride is bad for you. Theres loads of science to back that statement up somewhere, probably. Anyway I don't want it in my water.

Advertisement