Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlatan "girl against flouride" finally exposed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

It was only a matter of time before AH got their teeth into this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Can you give a synopisis of what's going on? I can't be clicking on all those links.....ain't nobody got time for that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Boombastic wrote: »
    Can you give a synopisis of what's going on? I can't be clicking on all those links.....ain't nobody got time for that

I clicked on the links hoping to see her exposed as described.

Sadly, nothing. Don't waste your time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47 EdwardCastle

OP, I can't make head nor tail of the linked websites, can you not give your own opinion?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Can someone tell me wtf is going on?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Hello_MrFox

OP i can't read will you call me up and explain to me what is going on in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

Sky King wrote: »

She has posed nekked with just a book covering her f...louride

• Registered Users Posts: 40,982 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Boombastic wrote: »

Basically she has no credible recognised qualifications despite claiming to be a qualified scientist. Her campaign team believe in crap like the pill causes gayness and castor oil mixed with urine cures cancer. Her and her campaign are also anti vaccination. As well as that the critiques of the Waugh report show that it lacks any serious scientific credibility.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Never let it be said AH has failed to deliver -

19122012-the-girl-against-flouride-independent-630x471.jpg

That's Ms. Fitzgibbon on the right, Jesus in the middle, and God only knows who that is on the left, possibly the Virgin Mary in that get up! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

'Finally exposed'!!

Isn't exposing herself how she started it all?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Love me some flouride...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Glad I never took the pill and am still hetrosexual :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Glad I never took the pill and am still heterosexual :pac:

...some gay might spike your drink with it....then you'd be one of them. That's how it spreads, ye know. That, and theatre.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Basically she has no credible recognised qualifications despite claiming to be a qualified scientist. Her campaign team believe in crap like the pill causes gayness and castor oil mixed with urine cures cancer. Her and her campaign are also anti vaccination. As well as that the critiques of the Waugh report show that it lacks any serious scientific credibility.

So surely the government can just add some piss and castor oil in with the fluoride and counterbalance against the cancer?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Nodin wrote: »
    ...some gay might spike your drink with it....then you'd be one of them. That's how it spreads, ye know. That, and theatre.

Thanks for the heads up I'll never leave my drink unattended in the George again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Czarcasm wrote: »

That's Ms. Fitzgibbon on the right, Jesus in the middle, and God only knows who that is on the left, possibly the Virgin Mary in that get up! :pac:

Don't fancy yours much.

Ming in the middle - he has withdrawn his support and recognised and acknowledged her charlatanism

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Thanks for the heads up I'll never leave my drink unattended in the George again

....too late....too late.....

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I think that's Aphex Twin on the left.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

One on left looks like she needs more fluoride in her water

• Advertisement

Ming in the middle - he has withdrawn his support and recognised and acknowledged her charlatanism

They do say it takes one to know one :p

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Ould Mr Brennan

Or the Gaiety :O

One on left looks like she needs more fluoride in her water

Username / Post winner! :D

• Subscribers Posts: 16,568 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Agreed, another totally misleading falsified thread title finally exposed!

Or the Gaiety :O

Do they sell the pill there?

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Basically she has no credible recognised qualifications despite claiming to be a qualified scientist. Her campaign team believe in crap like the pill causes gayness
    link?
    and castor oil mixed with urine cures cancer.

link?
    Her and her campaign are also anti vaccination. As well as that the critiques of the Waugh report show that it lacks any serious scientific credibility.

How do you know that vaccinations are not toxic to the human body? How do you know that flouride isn't really bad news for us either?

Wurly wrote: »
    link?

link?

How do you know that vaccinations are not toxic to the human body? How do you know that flouride isn't really bad news for us either?

Links are in the first post

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

The CT crowd won't like this at all, there are some in the fluoride is good/bad thread who swear she is gods gift to the anti fluoride campaign. They will claim it's a conspiracy against her :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

I am lost here .

• Advertisement

bumper234 wrote: »
    The CT crowd won't like this at all, there are some in the fluoride is good/bad thread who swear she is gods gift to the anti fluoride campaign. They will claim it's a conspiracy against her :D
    Of course ;-) they probably think she is god
    And the pill made me gay
    And urine and castor oil cured my cancer

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement