Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,486 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Really wish I could swap roll and yaw in War Thunder, getting tired of instructor mode ****ing me over at every opportunity but the simulator mode controls as a pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Varik wrote: »
    Really wish I could swap roll and yaw in War Thunder, getting tired of instructor mode ****ing me over at every opportunity but the simulator mode controls as a pain.

Simulator controls are easy you might need to change the x or y axis so that push the stick down your plane climbs, it's more annoying all the laggy planes in the sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I do like dead nation, but its so frustrating :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Varik wrote: »

All flight games should have the roll controls on the same stick that controls pitch, just like real aircraft. Having pitch and yaw together makes no sense at all . Yaw should be on the triggers and throttle on the bumpers but you don't have to hold the bumpers down, just tap and release to the desired power settings. Right stick should be for looking around only.

It's the only way imo and the only console game I have played with that profile is Over G Fighters on the 360.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Does anyone elses ps4 make a buzzing near the power input socket when left powered off and not in stand by but plugged in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

jaffusmax wrote: »
    Does anyone elses ps4 make a buzzing near the power input socket when left powered off and not in stand by but plugged in.

No that usually means there's something loose that shouldn't be. Hums only existed when computers used vacuum tubes and it wasn't that good then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

jaffusmax wrote: »

Cables lose. Or interference

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭DERPY DERPFACE

Is psn down for anyone and when will it be back up?

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

maintenance till 11.30, i can still play fifa online though. Just telling me sony network offline or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Chael The Spider Sonnen

has anyone tried downloading from the US PSN store. I have an american dummy account set up for watching the WWE Network and use an American VPN so I was going to try ordering of the US store since the games are only 60 dollars.

Has anyone tried doing this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah a few of us do it, you can buy credit from amazon.com and apply it to your US account and download the games and play them on your EU account. They work out at €43

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Chael The Spider Sonnen

CombatCow wrote: »
    Yeah a few of us do it, you can buy credit from amazon.com and apply it to your US account and download the games and play them on your EU account. They work out at €43

Thanks! Thought it'd work alright... Glad to hear it! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

What's the craic with Driveclub?

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,718 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Gran Turismo 5 mk2 by the looks of it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Moneymaker wrote: »
    What's the craic with Driveclub?

:(

They basically started the game from scratch again and the games director Col Rodgers left in February.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Xenji wrote: »
    They basically started the game from scratch again and the games director Col Rodgers left in February.

Ah now.. There is no way they have started the game from scratch and the director left for personal (and quite sad) reasons.

It'll come out this year.. probably Q3.

tok9 wrote: »
    Ah now.. There is no way they have started the game from scratch and he director left for personal (and quite sad) reasons.

It'll come out this year.. probably Q3.

Yeah starting from scratch was probably not the best phrase, but they have gone back to the drawing board with it according to Scott Rohde.

A new local co-op update is coming to Resogun, developer Housemarque has hinted. Speaking on Twitter, the Finnish developer posted an image showing two Resogun players playing alongside each other, along with the words, “First of many things to come.” You can see the image below.

Mousemarque has previously outlined its dedication to post-release support for the brilliant PlayStation 4 shooter. Earlier this month the developer said that it is planning a “substantial” update. This local co-op tease is the first indication we’ve had as to the update’s contents. By the sounds of it, we should be expecting more too.

resocoop.jpg-large

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-12921-Resogun-Local-Co-Op-Update-Teased-by-Housemarque.html

I still reckon that Res0gun is probably the best game on the PS4 so far and if going by Housemarques tweet earlier this month stating that "imagine it so much better that you almost forget how good the original was" it is only gonna get better with the new update and local co-op will be great fun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Child of light is out next week,looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

More Resogun is welcome. Can't wait to hear what they have added.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

CombatCow wrote: »
    It has been getting pretty solid reviews as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I wanted to finish Fez before getting Octodad, but I'm finding myself consistently lost in Fez.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Guys, any way of getting bf4 premium for a bit less? Another 50 eu on top off bf4 + second son will make my misses to go in to rage mode :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

Guys, any way of getting bf4 premium for a bit less? Another 50 eu on top off bf4 + second son will make my misses to go in to rage mode :pac:

Just explain to her gaming keeps you off the streets and away from temptations. That work for me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 165 ✭✭Doublelime

American psn store

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Doublelime wrote: »
    American psn store

Only works if you have the US version of BF4 too. DLC is region locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

ignore

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 165 ✭✭Doublelime

Oh yeah my bad sorry about that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Anyone else's 'Players Met' function stopped working?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement