Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Tilla opens 4/6 with Paddy P!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Tilla opens 4/6 with Paddy P!

He's 10/1 for the race he's going to win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

Did one of my patented rugby handicap bets on the Italy game

Italy -2 with Stan James, Scotland +4 with Hill and pray for a 3 point winning margin. Looks shot now

There was a similar one of the Ireland game but Spoils weren't actually laying England -3 online to anyone as far as I could tell

Got England -3 with Ladbrokes

Sorry for those on Ireland +4 but let's hope for England by 4....

I know a few others trying to get on so didn't want to post before the kick off

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

just got Ireland +5 @evens with stanjames

14-10 England. You heard it here first

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭hucklebuck

Ireland -3.5 12/5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Great start to the second half. Let's keep the pressure on!

Big final 10 mins let's get this done!

Need Ireland to hang on for +4

14-10 England. You heard it here first

Not to far off the mark colonel. Gutting stuff.
    But still our championship to lose.

• Advertisement

Got England -3 with Ladbrokes

Sorry for those on Ireland +4 but let's hope for England by 4....

I know a few others trying to get on so didn't want to post before the kick off

So near and yet so far

3 is most certainly not a magic number

kiers47 wrote: »
    Not to far off the mark colonel. Gutting stuff.
    But still our championship to lose.

No interest in rugby tbh Kiers, wanted a 4 point margin (any 4 point margin!) to land a decent touch!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Brain fart from Sexton was the difference. Small margins..

No interest in rugby tbh Kiers, wanted a 4 point margin (any 4 point margin!) to land a decent touch!!!

Tough break.

International Rugby is probably my favourite sport to watch.!

jimjamcos wrote: »
    Brain fart from Sexton was the difference. Small margins..

I never the get the hype about him, he is as likely to have a ****e game as a good one.

The centres made some fairly stupid, not sure what O Driscoll was doing with the pass behind Sexton, if he passes it wide we have 3 V 1 but always the Hollywood ****e with BOD.

hucklebuck wrote: »
    I never the get the hype about him, he is as likely to have a ****e game as a good one.

The centres made some fairly stupid, not sure what O Driscoll was doing with the pass behind Sexton, if he passes it wide we have 3 V 1 but always the Hollywood ****e with BOD.

Ah in fairness, he's a very good player but can be a bit inconsistent within games. For all the good things he does, tends to throw in a stupid mistake in most games. Got away with a suicidal crossfield kick in Wales game for example.

As for BOD, I think he's pulled off enough Hollywood stuff down the years for us not to question his right to try it now. Age is just catching up with the great man but owes us nothing..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwjAWO4NxZc

Any hip hop fans? Proper Irish hip hop, and one of my favourite Irish releases of the last ten years. The boys did a cool little track for it.

jimjamcos wrote: »
    Ah in fairness, he's a very good player but can be a bit inconsistent within games. For all the good things he does, tends to throw in a stupid mistake in most games. Got away with a suicidal crossfield kick in Wales game for example.

As for BOD, I think he's pulled off enough Hollywood stuff down the years for us not to question his right to try it now. Age is just catching up with the great man but owes us nothing..

Sexton was brilliant against Wales barring that kick, compare him to today and he hardly had a good kick, he is consistently inconsistant. He missed the kick against NZ as he spent about an hour standing over it.

BOD doesn't owe us anything alright, there is the Hollywood stuff but when you have men over you should use them.

He annoys me the way he milks a lot of hits so he gets a round of applause when he stands up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwjAWO4NxZc

Any hip hop fans? Proper Irish hip hop, and one of my favourite Irish releases of the last ten years. The boys did a cool little track for it.

Love Hip Hop, the music is good but the lyrics need work. Even if he improves the lyrics I think his accent is too strong and people outside of Ireland would struggle with understanding him.

Jim Rocks (the boxer) brother Stephen was rapping, think he moved to the US

Miss Elayneous is probably the best in Ireland at the moment.

My favourite acts are Everlast (I am still counting him), BIG, Dilated Peoples,
    Swollen Members, People Under The Stairs

Not really into the bitch this, glock that nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

TILLA TILLA TILLA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

I've put Tilla into an Acca today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

BumperD wrote: »
    Add in activial and Irving.

More war chest loot. Off to Naas but the mrs will have to drive. Out till the wee hours last night.

UrbanSea wrote: »
    TILLA TILLA TILLA

You should try get your Cheltenham bets paid out this morning.

I've joined the Golantilla club...he's gotta go close!!

hucklebuck wrote: »
    Love Hip Hop, the music is good but the lyrics need work. Even if he improves the lyrics I think his accent is too strong and people outside of Ireland would struggle with understanding him.

Jim Rocks (the boxer) brother Stephen was rapping, think he moved to the US

Miss Elayneous is probably the best in Ireland at the moment.

My favourite acts are Everlast (I am still counting him), BIG, Dilated Peoples,
    Swollen Members, People Under The Stairs

Not really into the bitch this, glock that nonsense.

LD50 is a serious record, have a listen if you can, the lyrical content is great. Doing some dates with Damien Dempsey at the minute, another favourite of mine. Miss Elayneous is savage alright. Immortal Technique is whats being spun most for me lately.

Oh and also, Golantilla day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Had a little more 10s with Coral. They are the only one left 10/1

Lets pray he doesn't break down

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭king Henry 14

Cmon the tilla.
    A country waits expectantly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

I'm not sure ive mentioned I have Tilla at 14s?? Oh well, aftertime alert. Jonathan Mullins put a lot of people on the right track with his RP article a few months back

Advertisement