Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88218970&postcount=554

;)

Im on at 14s myself. and lots of prices inbetween.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Why hasn't Adebayor scored today. Not impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

ft9 wrote: »
    Why hasn't Adebayor scored today. Not impressed.

Bad Ade!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

I don't mind as long as no one else scored. In fact I hope Spurs don't score any more goals this year, that would do perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Plentyofice

Is it just me or was Golantilla's performance today pure sh1t ?? You'll get 14's and 16's now but I couldn't have him after that performance. To hold a horse for almost a full year and have him beaten 16 lengths. I know horses do come on for the run and the trainer has a history of doing this but is it realistic to think this horse will improve that much in 2 weeks ?
    Hardly...... and there goes me antpost bet !! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

Following on from my many rants against the youth of today there are actually people in my office who say "that sucks"

Who the **** uses the word "sucks". Too much Facebook & US television.

I think I've said it before but I really & truly no longer care what kind of world I leave behind anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Following on from my many rants against the youth of today there are actually people in my office who say "that sucks"

Who the **** uses the word "sucks". Too much Facebook & US television.

I think I've said it before but I really & truly no longer care what kind of world I leave behind anymore

Chill dude

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

only1stevo wrote: »
    Chill dude

I've seen teams suck before but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks who ever sucked.

Chill dude

ah man, this crap gets on my nerve

One of em told someone on the phone the other day they were "only kidding"

The world's gone mad :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Lads do any of ye use coral? Got an e mail today saying my withdrawal was cancelled until I verify my account (which I have). Couldn't remember withdrawing anything with them lately, account history show three withdrawals cancelled today, the biggest of them I'm sure was from around Christmas it must have never gone through anyone have this?

• Advertisement

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Lads do any of ye use coral? Got an e mail today saying my withdrawal was cancelled until I verify my account (which I have). Couldn't remember withdrawing anything with them lately, account history show three withdrawals cancelled today, the biggest of them I'm sure was from around Christmas it must have never gone through anyone have this?

I have an a/c but rarely use it

Think I'd to verify before the first withdrawal but not after that.

Absolutely unbelievable. I just assumed the withdrawals had gone through hadn't checked my bank statement.

The first withdrawal was the 17th of December why on earth is it taking two months??

Get onto live chat

I assume you've had successful withdrawals before this?

If you get speaking to a woman laugh every time you or her say "withdrawal"

No that was the first one. Sent off some pics I'll see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

UrbanSea wrote: »

They're a nightmare to get sorted with.

I had to get onto them on Twitter to get any replies, email was a waste of time. Was waiting ages on account being verified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Fairly sick at the moment i didnt take the 11/10 Hull i had in a betslip earlier but promptly talked myself out of it.. :rolleyes:

kiers47 wrote: »
    Fairly sick at the moment i didnt take the 11/10 Hull i had in a betslip earlier but promptly talked myself out of it.. :rolleyes:

Spotted it last night and thought it was generous, but said I'd wait to back United tomorrow... But after looking at the Olympiakos form I'll probably leave that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,755 ✭✭✭kksaints

Spotted it last night and thought it was generous, but said I'd wait to back United tomorrow... But after looking at the Olympiakos form I'll probably leave that too.

Greek league is fairly weak though. A lot of the other teams have serious enough financial problems.

kksaints wrote: »
    Greek league is fairly weak though. A lot of the other teams have serious enough financial problems.

They also have injury problems up front... I'm just a sucker for the heart over head bets(Ireland on Sat) and I feel this might be one... will have to sleep on it.

Urban ring Coral and ask for their verification phone number(it's not listed anywhere on their site as far as I could find). They are open normal working hours and they were actually dead on and fast tracked my verification over the phone immediately, provided you've e-mailed them the documents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

What price were they last night stevo?
    I had forgot Long and Jelavic were cup tied so when i realized that i changed my mind.

• Advertisement

kiers47 wrote: »
    What price were they last night stevo?
    I had forgot Long and Jelavic were cup tied so when i realized that i changed my mind.

I think it was 6/5, definitely odds against anyhow.

Looks like Sprinter Sacre has been taken out of the Betfair Champion Chase market

They seem to be doing that these days even for races with supplementary stages. The amount matched on the event is way higher than the sum of the amount matched on those still in so they obviously haven't settled the SS bets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭rossom

Looks like Sprinter Sacre has been taken out of the Betfair Champion Chase market

They seem to be doing that these days even for races with supplementary stages. The amount matched on the event is way higher than the sum of the amount matched on those still in so they obviously haven't settled the SS bets

I was waiting to see if SS hit astronomical prices on Betfair before Nicky said after his thorough examination at Newmarket they found something small was wrong with him, he was back to himself and they'd be running him at Cheltenham a la Binocular.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Sky news reporting Ladbrokes closing 50 shops in UK. Profits have collapsed by 32%. No surprise.

United pushed out to 5/4 so had to go in. I am a foolish man.

People give out about PP chat being slow. Number 29 in the queue for 365

United pushed out to 5/4 so had to go in. I am a foolish man.

2/1 on PP Messenger max 20

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭carpothepunk

Any pool fans? Biggest money match maybe ever in the country on Saturday, Dempsey/McCarthy. If anyone fancies some action on it, pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Any pool fans? Biggest money match maybe ever in the country on Saturday, Dempsey/McCarthy. If anyone fancies some action on it, pm me.

Who do you fancy

• Advertisement

Richie I'll give you 4/6 Dempsey and 1/2 McCarthy. A fair book

Advertisement