Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIPS ONLY THREAD - No discussion - see first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

was evens w/o the fav
    was gonna take that but 8/11 now

hard to back against deegans with all the money for it all day

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Niallers87

mailburner wrote: »
    was evens w/o the fav
    was gonna take that but 8/11 now

hard to back against deegans with all the money for it all day

you called that right, sorry to whoever followed

unlucky niall, they rarely leave the money behind
    tried it's heart out
    I'll be looking out for that next time out
    that evens w/o was a good bet in hindsight

if gcf was around we might have all been on that winner

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Tips this past week were as plentyfull as losing dockets scattered around the ground at Cheltenham. Got word from connections of coup de gras 4.15 Fontwell that he should run well. Trappy race so I'm not going in big on him. Just thought I'd pass the info on in case he goes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Im waiting on word back from a horse in the 4.20 @ Limerick. Will report back with info if it is worthy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

That actually sounded like I was talking to a horse! :D

Get In Pat - Spoke to the jockey - Has an E/W chance but wouldn't go too mad.

coup de grace now 5/2

had 7/2 in the betslip less than an hour and it changed
    waited a while longer and ended up with 5/2

hopefully a good sign

• Registered Users Posts: 16,414 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

coup de grace now 5/2

had 7/2 in the betslip less than an hour and it changed
    waited a while longer and ended up with 5/2

hopefully a good sign
    I got on with the local bookie at 10/3, hope it does the business.

The money seems to be down but like I said, I'm not going in big. Lets hope he does the job.

unlucky bumper

that one was always travelling well behind
    was hoping it wouldnt find much

• Advertisement

unlucky bumper

that one was always travelling well behind
    was hoping it would find much

Sorry about that lads. He just wasn't good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

Baby shine running at limerick today. Thought she might have ran at Cheltenham this year but I think they probably blew her mark this year for a handicap. The fact they boarded the boat to travel to limerick is enough for me.
    Bye rly babe is a tough female cookie, but conceding weight to BS who will telish the ground will be a tough task

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Taff

ste2010 wrote: »
    Baby shine running at limerick today. Thought she might have ran at Cheltenham this year but I think they probably blew her mark this year for a handicap. The fact they boarded the boat to travel to limerick is enough for me.
    Bye rly babe is a tough female cookie, but conceding weight to BS who will telish the ground will be a tough task

it's Timeform's race of the day too :)

https://www.timeform.com/Racing/RaceCard/Race/Sun/215/4

Lads, I got word for Chestnut Charlie time out. Connections were expecting it to run a good race only to be beat by the Rich Ricci horse that cost a small fortune. What transpired was exactly as expected with Chestnut Charlie finishing second. Today represents an easier test and its expected that the horse will go very close. Time is running out for this stylish looking 12 year, so you can be sure connections will be doing everything in their power to get this horse off the mark over fences.

Have done this as a single and a double with Wrong Turn (who could win after just pulling up at Cheltenham)

Another who's time is running out this season is Dennis hogans drive on Jim. Back from a break in January he ran no sort of race whatsoever typical of a hogan horse that's being primed for a nice handicap. The horse only performs on soft and heavy but tends to find heavy more suited to his strengths. Given the change in weather and the love of hogans winning on the limerick track I reckon today will be break or bust with the horse for this season given the ground is starting to dry out . Currently 11/1 if he doesn't win today I would never back him again as I can't imagine it would be plot related if he doesn't factor today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

After what I witnessed today at Old Trafford I promise not to post here for a month was thinking of Bastinado but this will suffice.Before I leave anybody witness Phil Neville beside Moyes on touchline near end he reminded me of an old silent actor called Max Schreck,Bye.

ste2010 wrote: »

Very unlucky to tip up at last Ste. She got up thank god

BumperD wrote: »
    Very unlucky to tip up at last Ste. She got up thank god

Raging..another faller to add to the 3 I had last week..nothing worse when there ahead at the last when it happens. The other 2 were coming but I reckon her class would have pulled her through

4/1 out to 8/1 before the off said it all about Chestnut Charlie. Total non trier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Couldnt get on today to post Bint Dandy from the Deegan stable. And was on the piss after Cheltenham last Friday so couldnt post Wolf In The Desert either.
    Sorry lads.
    Hopefully this gives us a run at Newbury 5.15 today. OLYMPIAN BOY Im told from a very good source(not my usual source thought) that the horse is working very well after a break and is expected to run very well. 8/1 available now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭Motivator

As there is no Saturday thread I thought I'd post this here. PW Flynn sends Seeyouallincoppers to Newbury today. He runs in the 4.05 & Flynn has Geraghty riding him. Small money for him last night & is a solid enough 3/1 across the board this morning. Nice enough horse who finished ahead of some decent handicappers since he has started hurdling.

Jaysus, not a tip for ages and a load come out at once.

Have heard from someone involved with Spot Fine (2:50 Gowran) that the horse has been schooling very well and that they are eager to get it off the mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

don't post here often but do keep an eye out,

got one i had strong word last time for, ran ok that day but connections did say he just wasn't right on day so will run much better today . Basically this horse on his day walks this so probably worth watching him at start before top up .

5.40 bangor - thomas brown

Motivator wrote: »
    As there is no Saturday thread I thought I'd post this here. PW Flynn sends Seeyouallincoppers to Newbury today. He runs in the 4.05 & Flynn has Geraghty riding him. Small money for him last night & is a solid enough 3/1 across the board this morning. Nice enough horse who finished ahead of some decent handicappers since he has started hurdling.

Got text about him this morning but I've stopped a couple of trains in the last week so I'm not going to back him so he'll have some chance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Jaysus, not a tip for ages and a load come out at once.

Have heard from someone involved with Spot Fine (2:50 Gowran) that the horse has been schooling very well and that they are eager to get it off the mark.

Decent drift on it which is worrying a bit.

Decent drift on it which is worrying a bit.

Didn't even look like he was put into the race in the end

Let's all just pretend that this day didn't happen. Not a run for our money from any of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭Motivator

BumperD wrote: »
    Got text about him this morning but I've stopped a couple of trains in the last week so I'm not going to back him so he'll have some chance :)

Never looked a winner at any stage. At least you still have your money mate ha ha.

manafana wrote: »
    don't post here often but do keep an eye out,

got one i had strong word last time for, ran ok that day but connections did say he just wasn't right on day so will run much better today . Basically this horse on his day walks this so probably worth watching him at start before top up .

5.40 bangor - thomas brown

thanks

always good to get some of it back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Couldnt get on today to post Bint Dandy from the Deegan stable. And was on the piss after Cheltenham last Friday so couldnt post Wolf In The Desert either.
    Sorry lads.
    Hopefully this gives us a run at Newbury 5.15 today. OLYMPIAN BOY Im told from a very good source(not my usual source thought) that the horse is working very well after a break and is expected to run very well. 8/1 available now.

Sorry lads that was prob one of the worst ive had in a long time..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement