Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIPS ONLY THREAD - No discussion - see first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭STADEdeLUC

Think he was telling porkies

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Ah well maybe next time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭GoodBridge

Never had a chance. Drifted very badly too. Would make you wonder if there were people mopping up whatever they could on Betfair. /tinfoil hat

BTW, not accusing you of anything tomaussie, I mean 'connections' (or connections of connections)

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

Who won it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭GoodBridge

1st 4 Secret Millionaire (IRE) 5/2 f
    2nd 3 Pharoh Jake 3/1
    3rd 8 Dawn Catcher 6/1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

Sorry guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,378 ✭✭✭robbiezero

tomaussie wrote: »
    Met an English guy in a sh*tty bar last night in Sydney. Got to talking sport and then the upcoming Cheltenham festival.

After a good chat and a few beers he told me that a horse called " we have a dream " will be "trying" (his exact words) on Wednesday.

It's running in the 2.00 at Lingfield and is currently about 18/1. Betvictor were 40/1 (nobody else was going that price) but thats gone.

You now know as much as I do. I obviously can't vouch for him but I'm just relaying the info.

Must be some sight when he is not trying :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭Paulie Gualtieri

tomaussie wrote: »
    Met an English guy in a sh*tty bar last night in Sydney. Got to talking sport and then the upcoming Cheltenham festival.

After a good chat and a few beers he told me that a horse called " we have a dream " will be "trying" (his exact words) on Wednesday.

It's running in the 2.00 at Lingfield and is currently about 18/1. Betvictor were 40/1 (nobody else was going that price) but thats gone.

You now know as much as I do. I obviously can't vouch for him but I'm just relaying the info.

That yolk is still running :D

2.15 @ catterick what a joke 10 length head start for the winner. Shambles .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Have been told from a very good source that Prince of All is expected to win the 7.45 at Dundalk tomorrow night. Finished 3rd behind Century who went on to contest the Racing Post Trophy on his next start. The 2nd that day was John Oxx's Marakoush who im told is a serious horse to look forward too. Posting now as hopefully get a half decent price in the morning when the price opens.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Have been told from a very good source that Prince of All is expected to win the 7.45 at Dundalk tomorrow night. Finished 3rd behind Century who went on to contest the Racing Post Trophy on his next start. The 2nd that day was John Oxx's Marakoush who im told is a serious horse to look forward too. Posting now as hopefully get a half decent price in the morning when the price opens.

Last time you tipped up I won a fortune! Gonna jump in either way! Nice one GCF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Good stuff, thanks for passing on the word. Deegans have been running very well too, had a lovely FTO winner on Friday.

Some money for this already! 9-4 into 6-4 with Bet365

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

He is very, very strong. Looks a live one.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,414 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Haha, I was the one responsible for the 9/4 been taken :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Haha, I was the one responsible for the 9/4 been taken :)

Odds-on everywhere now - I hope GCF managed to get on before you!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

Ah balls 4 got about this,4/6 is far to small for fundalk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

byronbay2 wrote: »
    Odds-on everywhere now - I hope GCF managed to get on before you!

Got on at 9/4 with 365 early doors. Hopefully horse does the business now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Dam, missed the price. Hmm, worth going in at 4/6?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 217 ✭✭Davekoolhill

Hey guys,

I did a recent podcast which brought up some good tips for the festival next week weekend!

It was Cheltenham Special podcast where I spoke to Michael Shinners who gave some great tips. If you listen to the show, he mentions some really out outsider and Each Way bets for the big races.

http://bookieinsiders.co/podcast/

I'm still gutted Sprinter Sacre is not racing!

As always I'm trying to get more tipsters from here involved with the show, so if any of you on here are interested, please let me know..

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

naughto wrote: »
    Ah balls 4 got about this,4/6 is far to small for fundalk

me too

still took the 8/11 myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Theres quite an expensive weld horse in same race that is attracting a little support so wouldnt go whole hog, maybe little piggy bank bet:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Hey guys,

I did a recent podcast which brought up some good tips for the festival next week weekend!

It was Cheltenham Special podcast where I spoke to Michael Shinners who gave some great tips. If you listen to the show, he mentions some really out outsider and Each Way bets for the big races.

http://bookieinsiders.co/podcast/

I'm still gutted Sprinter Sacre is not racing!

As always I'm trying to get more tipsters from here involved with the show, so if any of you on here are interested, please let me know..

Enjoy!

I do bit cricket but cycling is my real area if you have any interest in pushing that side of things. Also the golf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Weld's is the late gamble. Very strong

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

All the money for the fav was earlier, bit on course for Welds against it will hopefully just push out the price for us!

But yes, it is extremely strong!

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Weld's is the late gamble. Very strong

They like Charlie Swans too.....

thats some money for Welds!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

I've followed the weld gamble

• Registered Users Posts: 7,331 ✭✭✭naughto

TheTorment wrote: »
    They like Charlie Swans too.....

thats some money for Welds!!

Went with welds horse