Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIPS ONLY THREAD - No discussion - see first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭MyStubbleItches

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Sorry lads that was prob one of the worst ive had in a long time..

It'll be a long time before you'll need to apologise for tips on here. Keep them coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,890 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Go For Goal 5-1. 4.10
    Got some info from owner ' won't be beat ''
    I could get info but twice in a year, last one I got was ''Wandering Star''
    Was advised to back it first time out, drifted to 10-3 that day , won. Also told to go ew on it on 3rd outing, won 7-1

I'm wary of giving people bad info, I don't want to see people lose.
    I'm on at 5-1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭restingpilgrim

I have got word for Taglietelle in Downpatrick 2.25 not much of a price at 15/8 but I am told they are confident

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭STADEdeLUC

Take this with a pinch of salt now, My old man is at the Curragh today, got a text off him there ''Beach Belle is the winer in the first, ground isn't ideal but should be there'' havent a clue where his info is coming from all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 11 southern red

STADEdeLUC wrote: »
    Take this with a pinch of salt now, My old man is at the Curragh today, got a text off him there ''Beach Belle is the winer in the first, ground isn't ideal but should be there'' havent a clue where his info is coming from all the same

Cheers,, keep em coming:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Ray Mond

STADEdeLUC wrote: »

Nice one man

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

The boys be on fire!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 southern red

I have got word for Taglietelle in Downpatrick 2.25 not much of a price at 15/8 but I am told they are confident

Thanks, nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Ray Mond

Lovely stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭cson

Go For Goal 2nd. No chance with the winner. Some good tipping in here today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,502 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

English Deer is this weeks Paul Deegan plunger - 7/2 to 13/8.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

English Deer is this weeks Paul Deegan plunger - 7/2 to 13/8.

damn it

every week i mean to look out for the deegan steamers and its
    usually friday afternoon when I think it of it
    yet again I take a much shorter price...evens this time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭kiers47

Evens in an AW handicap is absolute madness

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭bgrove

Lads would ye put the house on, or the "investment, couldn't go wrong at the time practically worthless now",holiday home?.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Niknac

I have heard that this is a house job, from a guy in the yard

Have a look for ball's out jeans on you tube. That is my exposure at the moment

kiers47 wrote: »
    Evens in an AW handicap is absolute madness

Like I said absolute nuts!!!

Like I said absolute nuts!!!
    Ye may have a look at that video on you tube now

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭bgrove

id say youd want to have balls to be backing in dundalk full stop. jungle

Niknac wrote: »
    Ye may have a look at that video on you tube now

Hah? I couldn't care less about a video. Advising people that backing horses in AW handicaps at even money and they are house jobs is a sure fire way to the poor house!!

• Advertisement

Ah sure, it's only money!

Hah? I couldn't care less about a video. Advising people that backing horses in AW handicaps at even money and they are house jobs is a sure fire way to the poor house!!

Says the man who to quote himself was "balls deep in bobs worth". At least the frequency of odds on chances winning in handicaps is a little bit better than the Gold Cup being retained.

Niknac wrote: »
    Says the man who to quote himself was "balls deep in bobs worth". At least the frequency of odds on chances winning in handicaps is a little bit better than the Gold Cup being retained.

I never advised other people that such and such a horse was a house job based on inside info.
    I had a big bet myself and I won't cry about it I will learn and move on.

This is my last post on the subject we are gone well off topic.

Welcome back john!

I never advised other people that such and such a horse was a house job based on inside info.

Welcome back john!

Yes, but which one?

Welcome back john!
    Suppose you will be balls deep in Levitate tomorrow? First horse to defend title in 56 years, you would love a bit of that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Anymore off topic posts will lead to bans and Nik will you stop trying to get sly digs in.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭liamoreilly

...tip...2;40 Doncaster, mass rally 12/1-14/1...
    ...guy gave me this usually good enough with his tips...he is telling me that Michael dobs horses are in cracking form, and confident of a huge season...apparently both he and the jockey tomorrow, are both very sweet on him...
    ...word of warning...just like jumps, the start of the flat season is not the best at predicting...but I was happy with the level of confidence that the guy had in the horse...
    ...Liam..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

...tip...2;40 Doncaster, mass rally 12/1-14/1...
    ...guy gave me this usually good enough with his tips...he is telling me that Michael dobs horses are in cracking form, and confident of a huge season...apparently both he and the jockey tomorrow, are both very sweet on him...
    ...word of warning...just like jumps, the start of the flat season is not the best at predicting...but I was happy with the level of confidence that the guy had in the horse...
    ...Liam..

Quick question, would a seven year old generally be open to this much improvement, particularly over 6F? Previous career best is a win off 103, goes off 107 today. Is only 1lb better off than when beaten 16l by Jack Dexter in November. I apologise for picking apart your tip, its meant more as a general question, particularly in relation to the improvement of a 7 year old sprinter.

Whosthis wrote: »
    Quick question, would a seven year old generally be open to this much improvement, particularly over 6F? Previous career best is a win off 103, goes off 107 today. Is only 1lb better off than when beaten 16l by Jack Dexter in November. I apologise for picking apart your tip, its meant more as a general question, particularly in relation to the improvement of a 7 year old sprinter.

...I wont even try answer this...I honestly wouldn't know enough about horses to answer with any conviction...I guess it is harder for horses his age to improve to a huge extent, but i'm sure its possible that he just had a nice summer and gained some strength...Good question asked to a bad person...
    ...Hopefully one or two of the regulars could give a detailed answer, because could be interesting to know for future horses...

• Advertisement

...I severely apologise about that...Something must have been caught in his ass cause he was humiliated...Hope my lack of posts was successful In stopping people from following...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement