Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIPS ONLY THREAD - No discussion - see first post

Options

Comments

Made it look easy!!

Fair play GoldCupFav I now have some more ammo for next week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Thanks again mate.

Feckin Rule 4

25c in the €

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭JR23

Good stuff GCF!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Rule 4 has soured that win a fair bit. Weld's would of had to of been something fairly decent to beat the winner first time out. Anyway just one of those things. Hopefully a few got on at the 9/4 - 2/1 mark early this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

Pity about the r4 but well done anyone who got on and of course to gcf

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Rule 4 has soured that win a fair bit. Weld's would of had to of been something fairly decent to beat the winner first time out. Anyway just one of those things. Hopefully a few got on at the 9/4 - 2/1 mark early this morning.

It was sour alright but I would take that on every tip I got if they were to win like that!!!!

Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I logged in to my account, bet settled and no rule 4. What a beauty

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

Any opinions on hillary

on Tuesday Trifollium tiped from wife of trainer to my aunt "said will win" was 8'5 few days ago 5's now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

on Tuesday Trifollium tiped from wife of trainer to my aunt "said will win" was 8'5 few days ago 5's now

Could you include some basic punctuation in your posts, please? It'd make them a lot easier to read. Thanks.

convert wrote: »
    Could you include some basic punctuation in your posts, please? It'd make them a lot easier to read. Thanks.

Ok sorry but I did get a tip go back to the punctuation section thread. Punctuation troller

Worst possible thing to follow a Goldcupfav tip but sure here it goes!

A friend works in a golf course and hed be on talking terms with Mouse Morris who is a regular player around there, anyway he asked him about a couple of horses for the next week or so and he said they fancy Easter Hunt to run well tomorrow at Gowran 2-25. Hes been pretty genuine with his info before with a couple of winners(Bruff I remember being 1 last season) and rarely get them off him which to me reads well. Take out of this what you will im only passing on 2nd hand info and dont shoot the messenger! Good luck of your on with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

mr.jingle wrote: »
    Worst possible thing to follow a Goldcupfav tip but sure here it goes!

A friend works in a golf course and hed be on talking terms with Mouse Morris who is a regular player around there, anyway he asked him about a couple of horses for the next week or so and he said they fancy Easter Hunt to run well tomorrow at Gowran 2-25. Hes been pretty genuine with his info before with a couple of winners(Bruff I remember being 1 last season) and rarely get them off him which to me reads well. Take out of this what you will im only passing on 2nd hand info and dont shoot the messenger! Good luck of your on with me.

Thanks jingle..I was only thinking about this horse last week when the dessie Hughes horse art of payroll won at leopardstown at the weekend. Easter hunt went into the race with a serious p2p rep but was beaten by AOP. Was sure I wanted to keep an eye out for Easter Hunt since. Hopefully it goes off a nice price, he needs to live up to his rep tomorrow.

ste2010 wrote: »
    Thanks jingle..I was only thinking about this horse last week when the dessie Hughes horse art of payroll won at leopardstown at the weekend. Easter hunt went into the race with a serious p2p rep but was beaten by AOP. Was sure I wanted to keep an eye out for Easter Hunt since. Hopefully it goes off a nice price, he needs to live up to his rep tomorrow.

He did come with a big reputation with his p2p form, hopefully he starts paying it back tomorrow, 13/5 is the price I've seen so far hopefully get something bigger tomorrow although it does look a 3 horse race with Mullins and O'Dwyers the obvious dangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

He did come with a big reputation with his p2p form, hopefully he starts paying it back tomorrow, 13/5 is the price I've seen so far hopefully get something bigger tomorrow although it does look a 3 horse race with Mullins and O'Dwyers the obvious dangers.

Jingle. I don't doubt the source or you but I've looked at the race and I'll give it a skip, unless its 3/1+

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭efc67

ste2010 wrote: »

Didn't he only have 1 run in a p2p and he fell??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

efc67 wrote: »

That's right, he had the race in the bag a few lengths ahead of tullyesker hill who's factored in some above average events since this season

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

Trade storm in the 4.45 meydan. Redemption for spencer after his horror show the last day.

efc67 wrote: »

He did fall but believe he was going well
    and clear when tipping up and the form of the race has looked ok so I am told. He is 5/1 with spoilsports and Paddy powers so gonna have an each way bet as I dont see him out of the top 3

• Advertisement

Apologies gents, a ragged 5th. Once the money came for the McManus horse I got worried it was only places we were going to get, not even that. Sorry for anybody on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Apologies gents, a ragged 5th. Once the money came for the McManus horse I got worried it was only places we were going to get, not even that. Sorry for anybody on it

no worries. gave it a swerve since it had 10L to turn around on the winner on a previous run.

next time

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

I know the info that i've passed on previously hasn't been very fruitful so be wary. One for this evening is Fab Lolly 7.15 Kempton, gl if you play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Ray Mond

razorhead wrote: »
    I know the info that i've passed on previously hasn't been very fruitful so be wary. One for this evening is Fab Lolly 7.15 Kempton, gl if you play

From a good source?

Normally it is,same fella's only bet in Cheltenham was Faugheen.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Rojiblancos

Beaten by a head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Go Far in the 7.45 @ Kempton - Won at Wolverhampton yesterday and is back out today. Won well yesterday, should go close again.

Sorry lads but the jinx continues.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,576 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

balls.ie provide a tipsters table everyday from cheltenham

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Niallers87

Got a bit of info from a source close the owners of Borgadus in the last race tonight in Dundalk, they are expecting it to go very close tonight although a bit of a worry is the money around for Wolf in the Desert, but iv backed him at 7/2 heres hoping he recoups some losses from cheltenham today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement