Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIPS ONLY THREAD - No discussion - see first post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Apologies lads.. had a nice ew bet on myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭mountai

Apologies lads.. had a nice ew bet on myself.

Don't apologise , we are all big boys on here. No one should criticise anyone for sharing "Tips" . Ya pays your money and takes your chance.!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Motivator

After timing the **** out of it here but Our Manikeneko was a hugely overpriced runner in Dundalk. Backed it this morning & only saw the result now. Prevailed by a head at 14/1 in the 8.15.

For anyone who doubts me I tipped him up on here 2 weeks in a row before Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

One of my more reliable sources says Catwilldo will win the 6:45.

Unwavering, and despite the odd ape throwing a curve ball, I nominate, unashamedly, Francie Barrett as a Ledgend of of the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭amkin25

1.50 lingfield presumido 3/1 looks a decent shot will set me up for a decent weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭naughto

amkin25 wrote: »
    1.50 lingfield presumido 3/1 looks a decent shot will set me up for a decent weekend
    good man nice tip

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

Small word for American Hope in 3:40 at Lingfield, trainer rates him highly and the step up in trip will bring about further improvement.

Complete mess of a race, two horses withdrawn and Fanning steals it from the front.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,502 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Complete mess of a race, two horses withdrawn and Fanning steals it from the front.
    What a rotten ride that horse was given. Had the shortest path coming around the bend, seemed to picked up for a stride before nothing. Note booking that one.

Yeah, looked good turning in. A more galloping track and a stronger pace should see him in a better light

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

amkin25 wrote: »

Thanks. Had Presumido with Whisper in a patent, Have to wait till tomorrow for Suarez to score first and fill it

Sorry for the lack of notice.

Renneti in the 3:50 Fairyhouse, tip from the same source as Catwilldo.

Sorry for the lack of notice.

Renneti in the 3:50 Fairyhouse, tip from the same source as Catwilldo.
    Oh dear, hoping Paddy Power refund that.

Oh dear, hoping Paddy Power refund that.

Bad luck. Hope bet365 do but I doubt it given how short it was in the betting or would that make a difference?

Bet hasn't been marked as a loser yet, so there's hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Why what happened

Planted at start

No R4 so I'd say we are done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭MoscowFlyer

Bet365 have marked it as a loss now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

Get Mark Chapman of ATR put the pressure on.

The horse seemed alright on the first start. On que another jockey revolt.

Bad luck on anyone who backed him, it's one thing to lose your horse on first fence, but nothing worse than when the horse refuses to run or won't come out of a stall (flat)

• Advertisement

Pp refunded. I must switch to them from 365... (Tongue planted firmly in cheek :) )

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

ATR confirmed, paddy power will refund singles!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

BumperD wrote: »
    No R4 so I'd say we are done

There would only be a rule 4 if the horse was withdrawn and down as a non runner, refusing is under orders and so is just a loser.

UrbanSea wrote: »
    There would only be a rule 4 if the horse was withdrawn and down as a non runner, refusing is under orders and so is just a loser.

I know. That was my point!

Money back at least, even if I had no right to get it back. Something was very wrong there, the horse drifted a good bit only 5 minutes before the start. Sorry, lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

My biggest bet of the year [few figures] Roscommon to beat Cavan in play off.Roscommon U21s are a real top side dont have the money of Dublin but a real top side.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭cson

sting60 wrote: »
    My biggest bet of the year [few figures] Roscommon to beat Cavan in play off.Roscommon U21s are a real top side dont have the money of Dublin but a real top side.

When is this sting? I've heard the current Rossie underage crop is a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

sting60 wrote: »
    My biggest bet of the year B]few figures[/B Roscommon to beat Cavan in play off.Roscommon U21s are a real top side dont have the money of Dublin but a real top side.

How much is a few figures? You'd have to be a complete and utter imbecile to be offered more than a lowish 3 figures on a division 3 GAA match

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Hulk Hands wrote: »
    How much is a few figures? You'd have to be a complete and utter imbecile to be offered more than a lowish 3 figures on a division 3 GAA match

Why exactly? Just interested.. not being smart!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

It's a low grade event. Like if you went in looking for 300 on a 10s shot at Gowran on Sat morn, you'd probably be knocked back. Same bet at Aintree, no problems. They have limits on low grade stuff, and its not the type of thing they'd want to lay to a smart customer, online or in shop. Naturally if you were doing your nut in either, you'd be accomodated

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement