Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TIPS ONLY THREAD - No discussion - see first post

Options
  • 10-12-2013 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭

Following on from the decline in the other thread I think everyone will agree it's best to start a new one.

This thread is for any tips any one wants to pass on. Please include where you heard it or what you heard.

Anyone coming on afterwards saying ''nice tip you mug :rolleyes:'' or anything else will get a ban boot in the face. People shouldn't be put off posting a tip for fear of being slated by some half wit

Edit: Alright lads I didn't realise it would be in anyway difficult but it clearly is. A tip isn't a horse you fancy, a tip is something you may have gotten word for from an owner/mate in a syndicate/someone working in a yard etc.

If you want to post a fancy please do so in the day's thread, and if there isn't one feel free to start one. Off topic posts will also be greeted with bans and if you just come on saying ''X horse tomorrow 4.05 Kempton get on this ;) '' will also get banned, at least say something about where you got it.

In a bid to decrease the noise, and prevent this thread from going the same way as the previous one, from now on this thread will be for POSTING TIPS ONLY. Any other discussion, even if it's to say 'thanks' or 'nice one', should be posted in the relevant day's thread. You can show your appreciation by thanking the tipster's post.

See this post: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=90828280&postcount=937

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭efc67

May as well start it off, got a shout for Gold Patrol 13.35 Tramore ....Be lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭Motivator

I'm actually over in Newcastle at the minute. Over for the match on Saturday but came over early to visit friends for a few days. The people I'm staying with, their son came in from work last night & said he was told Zaru will win the 1.50 up here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Ray Mond

efc67 wrote: »
    May as well start it off, got a shout for Gold Patrol 13.35 Tramore ....Be lucky

Nice shout man

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Bangor Billy

You can stay there again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

efc67 wrote: »
    Motivator wrote: »
    I'm actually over in Newcastle at the minute. Over for the match on Saturday but came over early to visit friends for a few days. The people I'm staying with, their son came in from work last night & said he was told Zaru will win the 1.50 up here.

Great stuff lads pity I only seen these now. Anyway well done nice start to the thread.

• Advertisement

Get fuuuuuukin in had a double lovely stuff lads g9t zaru at 10s :):) keep them coming

Zaru hosed in. Christmas paid for. I hope a few of you backed it lads, I'm not even at the races I'm in a pub 10 minutes away from Newcastle racecourse.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Excellent work ,hope ur not drinking in the Back Door.

Zaru hosed in. Christmas paid for. I hope a few of you backed it lads, I'm not even at the races I'm in a pub 10 minutes away from Newcastle racecourse.

Any chance the son has any more tips like that

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pinesky

Ray Mond wrote: »
    Any chance the son has any more tips like that
    Any chance you can adopt that son ?

• Advertisement

Holed up in a place called the falcons nest. The youngfella only gave me Zaru, not trying to push my luck here but Flaming Dawn should win the bumper in Tramore. Short price but will take all the beating.

Flaming Dawn should win the bumper in Tramore. Short price but will take all the beating.

Won by 20 lengths. Having a great day!

Won by 20 lengths. Having a great day!

Nice one mate... €€€€€ great day

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭efc67

UrbanSea wrote: »
    Following on from the decline in the other thread I think everyone will agree it's best to start a new one.

This thread is for any tips any one wants to pass on. Please include where you heard it or what you heard.

Anyone coming on afterwards saying ''nice tip you mug :rolleyes:'' or anything else will get a ban boot in the face. People shouldn't be put off posting a tip for fear of being slated by some half wit

Edit: Alright lads I didn't realise it would be in anyway difficult but it clearly is. A tip isn't a horse you fancy, a tip is something you may have gotten word for from an owner/mate in a syndicate/someone working in a yard etc.

If you want to post a fancy please do so in the day's thread, and if there isn't one feel free to start one. Off topic posts will also be greeted with bans and if you just come on saying ''X horse tomorrow 4.05 Kempton get on this ;) '' will also get banned, at least say something about where you got it.

Oops i only just read the whole of your post now, i was in a rush out to work this morning when i posted my tip......anyway mine came from a jockey who was schooling a horse and Gold Patrol was also in the group getting schooled

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Tracksider

Kung Hei Fat Choi - 2.00 Southwell this isl a potential job horse. Bit of early money and it's connections don't leave money in the bookies if you catch my drift. There was a word for this lto and the money never came worth a serious look.

BIG TIP - INFO
    My contact on the mainland informs me that LastKingofScotland is expected to get the job done in the 6.25 Dores other runner will be used to set the pace and pave the way. I suggest you get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Tracksider wrote: »
    BIG TIP - INFO
    My contact on the mainland informs me that LastKingofScotland is expected to get the job done in the 6.25 Dores other runner will be used to set the pace and pave the way. I suggest you get on.

Nearly missed him only for your post, good man.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

BIG TIP - INFO

Good lad,ill pay you for this info send me your e-male and ill sort out a check to send you.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

SRFC wrote: »
    Good lad,ill pay you for this info send me your e-male and ill sort out a check to send you.

483.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Slattsy wrote: »
    483.png

Somewhere people live and like each other?

• Advertisement

I think I'll give this forum a miss from now on. Slightly belittling and over the top in my own opinion. Good luck to genuine punters out there somewhere.

Our Manikeneko 7.15 in Dundalk tomorrow night. Won last Friday with a bit in hand & landed a bit of a touch for connections. Leigh Roche is an interesting booking as Nash usually gets Fran Berry, Smullen or sometimes Joseph O'Brien who won on this last week. Up 8lbs but like I said he won with a bit in hand last Friday. I'm not one for getting stuck in to horses up there but from what I've been told this is a horse that will be fairly usefull next summer.

Am I being referred to as gay or something? For posting tips on a horse racing forum. What is going on here were is the moderation?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

Am I being referred to as gay or something? For posting tips on a horse racing forum. What is going on here were is the moderation?

dont think that was referring to anything you said, referring to e-male

• Registered Users Posts: 5,448 ✭✭✭droidman123

The referall was to srfc, and it was called banter.

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭midajoh

Kyle of Bute 16/1 running 4:55 Wolverhampton well worth a each way bet and interesting Liam Jones gets the booking

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Is tracksider a re reg or what? Gonna get on Lastkingofscotland if his info is correct, Fancied him anyway

Is tracksider a re reg or what? Gonna get on Lastkingofscotland if his info is correct, Fancied him anyway

No idea if a re reg but sure why not give him the benefit of doubt.

There is a ball of money for that horse. Only 9-4 now

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭meath4sam

Our Manikeneko 7.15 in Dundalk tomorrow night. Won last Friday with a bit in hand & landed a bit of a touch for connections. Leigh Roche is an interesting booking as Nash usually gets Fran Berry, Smullen or sometimes Joseph O'Brien who won on this last week. Up 8lbs but like I said he won with a bit in hand last Friday. I'm not one for getting stuck in to horses up there but from what I've been told this is a horse that will be fairly usefull next summer.

Goodman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,848 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

crikey! great stuff motivator
    just seen this now sadly for me and missed
    yesterdays

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement