Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

SharpCoder wrote: »
    if you want to put up one of these loadouts for me, go ahead.

Loadout Challenge

Player: Bordorfox......sorry, SharpCoder

Kit: Engineer
    Primary: MP7
    Attachments: Your choice
    Secondary: M412 Rex
    Grenades: RGO Impact or M84 Flashbang
    Gadgets: RPG & Repair Tool

Objectives: Not The Weakest Link(2 PDW Ribbons & Link 10 points in Chainlink), Co-Pilot(6 Squad Repairs), Packing A Punch(Destroy 4 boats), Curveball(1 RGO Impact kill).

Just gonna ease ya back in here fella, nothing too taxing. Very Engineer orientated with the goal of unlocking 3 very good PDWs; the AS VAL, the SR-2 and the mighty MPX. Since they're all Engineer based Assignments you can work on multiple objectives at the same time. May as well run the Impact Grenade at the start and just get the Curveball outta the way. Flashbangs will then help you close the distance and use your PDW where it's strongest, right in their faces :)

Remember who the stab king is here ladies lol

Bonus Objective: Melee Expert (6 Melee Ribbons) All hail the King:D

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

Loadout Challenge

Player: Bordorfox......sorry, SharpCoder

Kit: Engineer
    Primary: MP7
    Attachments: Your choice
    Secondary: M412 Rex
    Grenades: RGO Impact or M84 Flashbang
    Gadgets: RPG & Repair Tool

Objectives: Not The Weakest Link(2 PDW Ribbons & Link 10 points in Chainlink), Co-Pilot(6 Squad Repairs), Packing A Punch(Destroy 4 boats), Curveball(1 RGO Impact kill).

Just gonna ease ya back in here fella, nothing too taxing. Very Engineer orientated with the goal of unlocking 3 very good PDWs; the AS VAL, the SR-2 and the mighty MPX. Since they're all Engineer based Assignments you can work on multiple objectives at the same time. May as well run the Impact Grenade at the start and just get the Curveball outta the way. Flashbangs will then help you close the distance and use your PDW where it's strongest, right in their faces :)

Bonus Objective: Melee Expert (6 Melee Ribbons) All hail the King:D

I'll get to it at some stage

I'll get to it at some stage

Lovin the enthusiasm :D

Lovin the enthusiasm :D

i know, it's crucial to show you all, keep you all happy chaps.

jCQdgBH.png?1

Started to use this on/off a few weeks ago and initially thought it was decent enough, but since the big patch recently, and maybe it's just in my head, it seems to have become an extremely effective Carbine. Being a Bullpup design, it doesn't punish you too severely for shooting while on the move so you can be quite aggresive with it. Just being that little bit more mobile can be quite handy, especially when moving between cover to give yourself time for the somewhat lengthy reload. Quickly becoming one of my go-to Engineer weapons, would definitely recommend trying it out.

• Advertisement

**** you LvlCap, I said it first......

Even down to the suppressor, might flag him for copyright:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

Half-way point Update.

Name| Shotgun Ribbons | Pistol Ribbons| Shotgun Target | Pistol Target
    XtraFalcon|Completed|Completed|Completed|Completed|
    paul_booth_fan|Completed|Completed|Completed|Completed|

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

XtraFalcon wrote: »
    Half-way point Update.

GerryB--|17|61|27|66

I have a lot of shít going on at the moment, I'm officially handing in my resignation from this challenge. Any time I get for battlefield will go towards Darrens marksman challenge (which is driving me mad, but I'll persrvere)..

GerB40 wrote: »
    Any time I get for battlefield will go towards Darrens marksman challenge (which is driving me mad, but I'll persrvere)..

:D You asked for it :D

GerB40 wrote: »
    I have a lot of shít going on at the moment, I'm officially handing in my resignation from this challenge. Any time I get for battlefield will go towards Darrens marksman challenge (which is driving me mad, but I'll persrvere)..

That's fine - I'll remove your name from the table but if anyone else wants to try it you have until friday.

Started to use this on/off a few weeks ago and initially thought it was decent enough, but since the big patch recently, and maybe it's just in my head, it seems to have become an extremely effective Carbine.

They've really returned it to it's BF3 glory. It's stats aren't really outstanding but for some reason it out performs them in-game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭dunner515

Only really coming across this thread now
    Been playing a lot of battlefield 4 lately and would be nice to play with other fellow Irish players
    My PSN is Dunner-515

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭thurlesdrunk

dunner515 wrote: »
    Only really coming across this thread now
    Been playing a lot of battlefield 4 lately and would be nice to play with other fellow Irish players
    My PSN is Dunner-515

Added you there. You can join the platoon on battlelog here also if you want, just change you tags to IRL. - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/7565896021935389562/

See you on the battlefield, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

That's fine - I'll remove your name from the table but if anyone else wants to try it you have until friday.

Didn't want to add my name to the original list as I had a lot going on but I would definitely like to give it a go now before Friday and see how I go. Any recommendations for good solid shotgun loadouts?

keithc83 wrote: »
    Didn't want to add my name to the original list as I had a lot going on but I would definitely like to give it a go now before Friday and see how I go. Any recommendations for good solid shotgun loadouts?

No recommendations I'm afraid, it's a Terminator themed challenge :D.....

Objective: 10 Shotgun ribbons (Total of 60 Kills)
    5 Pistol Ribbons (Total of 20 kills)

Kit: Any
    Primary: Spas-12
    Attachments: No optics or accessories.
    Any barrel alternation.
    12G Buckshot.

Secondary: M1911
    Attachments: No optics.
    Red laser.
    Compensator.

Depending on your accuracy, I'd go with either the full choke or modified choke. The modified choke gives you a bit more leeway if your accuracy isn't spot on. Try not to hip fire though, there's too much left to chance with the ridiculous random deviation the Shotguns suffer from. Try soften guys up with the SPAS first before finishing them off with the 1911.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

No recommendations I'm afraid, it's a Terminator themed challenge :D.....

Objective: 10 Shotgun ribbons (Total of 60 Kills)
    5 Pistol Ribbons (Total of 20 kills)

Kit: Any
    Primary: Spas-12
    Attachments: No optics or accessories.
    Any barrel alternation.
    12G Buckshot.

Secondary: M1911
    Attachments: No optics.
    Red laser.
    Compensator.

Depending on your accuracy, I'd go with either the full choke or modified choke. The modified choke gives you a bit more leeway if your accuracy isn't spot on. Try not to hip fire though, there's too much left to chance with the ridiculous random deviation the Shotguns suffer from. Try soften guys up with the SPAS first before finishing them off with the 1911.

Spas 12 is ok with me! :D
    Need to get a lot better with my accuracy so it will be interesting to say the least! Saying that I think the modified choke is the way to go for me for now cheers. I've seen that random deviation way too much which is why I have tried to stay away from shotguns as much as possible.

So when are we doing the Terminator Minigun Challenge?! :P

keithc83 wrote: »
    So when are we doing the Terminator Minigun Challenge?! :P

Actually, just bear with me for a minute here while I set the scene;

Guilin Peaks.............fully loaded transport chopper...........swooping over the open rice fields...........enemy scattering in all directions...........guns blazing from both sides..........

Remember........."Anyone that runs is V.C. Anyone that stands still is well disciplined V.C" :D

Keitchc83|2|40|12|45

Updated!
    Not as bad as it seems - I got on alight with the Spas-12.

Added you there. You can join the platoon on battlelog here also if you want, just change you tags to IRL. - http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/7565896021935389562/

See you on the battlefield, cheers

Tags? I thought you could only have 1 of your dog tags to IRL

"Tags" as in Clan tag.
    Example [IRL]Dunner-515

Whatever your clan tag is set to - it will automatically show up on your right dogtag in-game.

You can set your Tag on Battlelog(the full site or the mobile app);

If you're using the website, then just click on your name on the top banner and go into your profile settings. Go across to 'Soldier' and from there you can set your tag.
    V8oWTd9.png?2

If you're using the mobile app, then just bring up the options from the left hand side, go into settings and you'll find the option to 'Set Tag'.
    9uocBt1.png?3

Just set it to IRL and you're good to go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

And theres a 20 quid sign of fee ;)

cobraeire wrote: »
    And theres a 20 quid sign of fee ;)

That's just so you can buy Premium ya scrooge

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭cobraeire

That's just so you can buy Premium ya scrooge

lol not even if it was 2 quid would i buy it,i`m not like yis lads that need to pay to rank up,not putting the sweat,tears and blood into it,ya lazy bastards :D,pay to win huh

cobraeire wrote: »
    lol not even if it was 2 quid would i buy it,i`m not like yis lads that need to pay to rank up,not putting the sweat,tears and blood into it,ya lazy bastards :D,pay to win huh

We a little grumpy today Cobra, what happened? Pension not come through? Lose another game of Fifa did we?? :pac:

Actually, now that you mention it Cobra, because I work Saturday and Sunday I rarely get to take advantage of the Premium double xp weekends. I'm getting short changed, so I'm basically paying for camo and knives :confused: :mad:

We a little grumpy today Cobra, what happened? Pension not come through? Lose another game of Fifa did we?? :pac:

Actually, now that you mention it Cobra, because I work Saturday and Sunday I rarely get to take advantage of the Premium double xp weekends. I'm getting short changed, so I'm basically paying for camo and knives :confused: :mad:

Don't forget that awesome priority in queues ... because it's not like 60% of the BF community has premium as well.

Don't forget that awesome priority in queues ... because it's not like 60% of the BF community has premium as well.

Can't believe I almost forgot about our awesome new Parachute Customisation as well :D:D

He's always a grumpy sod lol perhaps the folks at meals on wheels are not chewing his food for him right.

Can't believe I almost forgot about our awesome new Parachute Customisation as well :D:D

does that come as standard or an unlocked privilege?

Asked because my nephew also got premium under his account on my ps4 when i did purchase it, and one of his battlepacks had parachute customisation unlocked, i never did.

does that come as standard or an unlocked privilege?

Asked because my nephew also got premium under his account on my ps4 when i did purchase it, and one of his battlepacks had parachute customisation unlocked, i never did.

I got it in a Premium Battlepack on Monday so it's possible your nephew took it. Check your battlepacks from 2 days ago and see if it's there. Don't think you'll ever actually notice it in game though. It just puts your emblem on the chute when you deploy it.

• Advertisement

I have set my tag to IRL and I have applied for the Platoon, just waiting on confirmation :)

Advertisement