Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Try Setanta Sports Pack for the month of December for €1!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Does anyone think they will do the €1 in December again? I would have thought that was a one off to try and get customers for what what was then a fairly new service.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Bobby1984

toonarmy1 wrote: »
    Does thr ERCC code still work any1 know ?

yes the ERCC code still works. I signed up on 11/11/13 and it worked for me. €12.99 for two months. Ill have something to watch over the Xmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭xabi

Bobby1984 wrote: »
    yes the ERCC code still works. I signed up on 11/11/13 and it worked for me. €12.99 for two months. Ill have something to watch over the Xmas.

2 months from when you sign or just November and December?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

If you cancel Sky, can you still order BT etc with the viewing card number?

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭jhammer

If i order online does it just get added to Sky bill or is there a seperate billing process? Ideally would like to put it on my personal account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

gimmick wrote: »
    If you cancel Sky, can you still order BT etc with the viewing card number?

Yep although I don't think you would get the sky+ features assuming your box is capable.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

jhammer wrote: »
    If i order online does it just get added to Sky bill or is there a seperate billing process? Ideally would like to put it on my personal account.

Seperate billing.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Bobby1984

xabi wrote: »
    2 months from when you sign or just November and December?

2 months from sign up so it will finish around 11/1/2015. I will call on 10th December to give my 30 days notice. I am hoping that there will be a better deal on at that stage but if not I will cancel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Bobby1984 wrote: »
    2 months from sign up so it will finish around 11/1/2015. I will call on 10th December to give my 30 days notice. I am hoping that there will be a better deal on at that stage but if not I will cancel.

Best deal may not be available immediately, if you call.

Email them, ignore (don't reply) first offer you normally get by email, then wait until you get a phone call from them about a week before disconnection is due.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

Best deal may not be available immediately, if you call.

Email them, ignore (don't reply) first offer you normally get by email, then wait until you get a phone call from them about a week before disconnection is due.

What is the best email address to get them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

• Registered Users Posts: 60,417 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Never got my call back after missing a call last week I get cut off on Sunday so I've given up on it now.

Just a quick off topic question does anyone know if Setanta still send out viewing cards to new customers?

If so how does he get one.

A friend got a second hand box but no card in it and wants to get BT for the UFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,417 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

So I just got my call back and the offer was €9.99 for 2 months and I took it.

He said he wan't haggle and that €9.99 was better to them than nothing.

So I just got my call back and the offer was €9.99 for 2 months and I took it.

He said he wan't haggle and that €9.99 was better to them than nothing.

That's the best deal I have seen on this ghread for a long time. Well done!

sent an email yesterday and got one back today saying they had no offers and that it would be 21.99 a month. Bizarre. Was a customer for five years and never once got a callback.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

dubmick wrote: »
    sent an email yesterday and got one back today saying they had no offers and that it would be 21.99 a month. Bizarre. Was a customer for five years and never once got a callback.

Was it an email to cancel or just looking for a deal?

Was it an email to cancel or just looking for a deal?

The latter, cancelled in March of this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭BullBauld

I cancelled by email 3 weeks ago, due to be cut off next week. I had a missed call from them yesterday evening!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭madmax72

setanta ireland have a sale starting thursday. bt sport and setanta for €99 for the year for the first 1000 subscriptions.going mad paid 199 at the start of the season.will not be renewing at the end of my contract

setantasubs. com/besteveroffer/

Think ill take them up on this offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

€8.25 a month good value

kooga wrote: »
    €8.25 a month good value

I think most of us would say yes please to that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Done. Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭bren2001

Variety pack, sky sports and setanta all for 41.25 a month. Thank you bargain alerts. Thats me sorted till the end of next year. Now to actually move into the house with the TV package :p

Just got it too, great not having to ring up every 3 months now.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,878 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Just noticed this in the T & C's
    SERVICE BILLED AT €99 FOR ONE YEAR. THIS IS A ONE OFF PAYMENT, THE SERVICE WILL NOT RENEW AFTER THIS PERIOD. OFFER AVAILABLE ON SATELLITE ONLY. OFFER IS NOT AVAILABLE TO CURRENT CUSTOMERS. OFFER ENDS 9AM SUNDAY 29TH NOVEMBER. FIXTURES SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Yeah signed up to it also. Under €9 a month is a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,773 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

brilliant, thanks for that, got it too

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Just got it, delighted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭skydish79

dubmick wrote: »
    Just got it too, great not having to ring up every 3 months now.

Were you already an existing customer?

Advertisement