Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Try Setanta Sports Pack for the month of December for €1!

Options
1454647484951»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

Well for me personally, Premier League/CL football is the main reason I get it.
    I've never sat down and watched any of college football, baseball, tennis, NASCAR or golf for more than 5 minutes.

Don't think they have SFA golf, and baseball is finished for the year. For little over a tenner it's not bad imo, you also left out GAA leagues in February /April which can be good. Going from 2 to 1 EPL game per Saturday is a disappointment, but for me Saturday evening suits better than Saturday afternoon, but everyone to themselves. Big + for setanta in my book is that you can subscribe without paying 30 odd euro per month for free to Air channels, but that's just me.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lowbatt07

Are they giving out the €123 if you simply ring up and ask for it (presuming you arent an existing subscriber?)

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Joo0

lowbatt07 wrote: »
    Are they giving out the €123 if you simply ring up and ask for it (presuming you arent an existing subscriber?)
    Its 129 some people are getting it when the ask. Im sure with losing the prem league for next year they would be happy to offer it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 maireadf

Anyone here try to sign up with Virgin media/upc !? They seem to be charging 21.99 as opposed to the 12.99 on sky ?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Joo0 wrote: »
    Its 129 some people are getting it when the ask. Im sure with losing the prem league for next year they would be happy to offer it to you.

They didn't give it to me when I asked. Tried twice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lowbatt07

i got itthis morning (sat) - they told that the offer ended yday but they'd make an exception

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

I emailed to cancel my subscription yesterday and was immediately offered another 3 months at €12.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

lowbatt07 wrote: »
    i got itthis morning (sat) - they told that the offer ended yday but they'd make an exception

I think the offer just expired for you.

I originally thought you meant the offer was over but my signup date was November 27th and I got an email today saying that I only have a few days left to renew so the offer expiry depends on the date you signed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

got offered 2 months at 12.99 there and asked re: 129 per year,
    got offered year for 129 straight away and not due to be payed til next month

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭A Law

I think the offer just expired for you.

I originally thought you meant the offer was over but my signup date was November 27th and I got an email today saying that I only have a few days left to renew so the offer expiry depends on the date you signed up.

Mine was up the 27th as well. Just got a phone call wondering why I was cancelling. Told him I was on the year deal. Got it again for 129 with multiroom for free. Lad I was talking to was a gent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Maybe try again now.

Its up on their website as a 72 hour sale. Ends Sunday.

http://secure.setantasubs.com/blackfriday

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

Maybe try again now.

Its up on their website as a 72 hour sale. Ends Sunday.

http://secure.setantasubs.com/blackfriday

Just a reminder that this deal ends tomorrow for anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,295 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

€129 offer still available today continued over from Black Friday.

https://secure.setantasubs.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

€129 offer still available today continued over from Black Friday.

https://secure.setantasubs.com/

Is it available for existing subscribers? I tried to subscribe online and I got a message telling me that I was subscribed already and it wouldn't let me proceed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Why don't they answer when you select the cancel option?

Advertisement