Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon black Friday week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soap1978

ccazza wrote: »
    Would have loved a DS - this is what my son wants for Christmas but missed the sale through being too busy at work - only 80% sold too - does anyone remember if deals come up again if everything is not sold the first time? I thought I remembered that from last year but not sure now.

yes they come up again

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Devilfish698

When do they come back up?

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soap1978

I say Thursday,but only going on last year

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Devilfish698

Cool thanks will keep an eye on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

When do they come back up?

some things have already come back up, that cat feeder was there yesterday and is there again...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,697 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey up at 9AM on DVD & BR....

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Just sorted herselfs Xmas presents, no rush this year for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Lads what's the process for ordering these? Just seen the Phillips wake up light coming along and I just want to not miss out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Wasn't going to pick up anything this year as I am pretty broke, but the Minnie Mouse jacket came up and got it for my god daughter, only slightly more expensive than the one I was going to get on e sports direct and I added a couple of more things I needed to get free shipping. Plus it's cuter than the sports direct one.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭UncleChael

Did anyone notice how long Battlefield 4 was available this morning? I seem to have just missed out but it cant have been up for any longer than 30 mins!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

Was just going to order a Disney coat for my niece there but got confused at the payment stage....Anyone tell me what the £25 promotional balnce is that has appeared on my account?? It says "use balance" but then says enter payment details when I clicked to continue... thought the deal was gone but it's still there yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

What way did this work last year in terms of free delivery?

I seem to remember people getting refunds on delivery costs if they spent over a total of the £25 in a particular day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

mcg1987 wrote: »
    Was just going to order a Disney coat for my niece there but got confused at the payment stage....Anyone tell me what the £25 promotional balnce is that has appeared on my account?? It says "use balance" but then says enter payment details when I clicked to continue... thought the deal was gone but it's still there yet...

The promotional balance is just the discount that they are offering off the previous price of the product you were buying so in your case they were knocking off £25 off the disney coat. When you are at the final payment stage the price it says it is charging your card is the deal price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

UncleChael wrote: »
    Did anyone notice how long Battlefield 4 was available this morning? I seem to have just missed out but it cant have been up for any longer than 30 mins!!

Was available for the 20 or so minutes I was browsing.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

s_carnage wrote: »
    The promotional balance is just the discount that they are offering off the previous price of the product you were buying so in your case they were knocking off £25 off the disney coat. When you are at the final payment stage the price it says it is charging your card is the deal price.

Well sure that makes sense now then so! Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

UncleChael wrote: »

Its there at the moment as far as I can see

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

What was the price on the DS?

Missed it yesterday and would make a top xmas present for the other half.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Hey all, if you are on the waiting list do you need to refresh the page or will it automatically update when its your turn ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

If it's not available BF4 for Xbox 360 and PS3 is available at 6pm on Amazon.de - unsure if it'd be English though :|

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Bit mad how the offers are different accross all the domains.

Have to say nothing overly tickling my fancy, bought my Graphics card already, anything else is a big slurpy bonus. So much stuff to try cover off aswell across all the categories :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

TheDoc wrote: »
    What was the price on the DS?

Missed it yesterday and would make a top xmas present for the other half.

£129 including Mariokart and you could also get Super Mario 3d Land free download

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

I got the Dark knight trilogy on bluray for €24 :) that's my Christmas present to myself sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I'm stalking .de and .co.uk today - one item on each is going to tempt me badly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭positron

I ordered a TPLink wireless range extender (this yoke) for £19.99, all of £5 cheaper. :/ I needed one anyway.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I remember last year there were usually timed random featured products but now I can't find any just "oh there's loads off in loads of sections"... am I looking wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I find the waitlist must be watched, last night i only noticed that I could buy it by chance then another time I got a popup. Remember lots of people, myself included, put things into basket, THEN THINK ABOUT IT and then decide I don't actually want it. Also make sure you have a few things in your basket that you kinda need to make up the 25 pounds
    Lastly, keep uk.camelcamelcamel.com open to make sure you are actually getting a bargain.

One thing I have noticed is that the lightning deals don't have the VAT readjustment on checkout unlike regular products?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭bren2001

How do you see where you are on a waitlist? All I can see is "you are on the waitlist".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

bren2001 wrote: »
    How do you see where you are on a waitlist? All I can see is "you are on the waitlist".

when you click the button, a pop up comes up where it tells you the number you are at.

Advertisement