Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon black Friday week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kingbob387

Had trigger fingers and pulled the trigger on the 3ds...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

theres a current deal for registering a new 3ds xl and a game on nintendo's website to get a free download of super mario world 3d.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Rojiblancos

Bond 50 for for €40 seems alright surprised its only 22% claimed

sweetie wrote: »
    theres a current deal for registering a new 3ds xl and a game on nintendo's website to get a free download of super mario world 3d.
    Would the included Mario Kart from the deal be included in eligible games?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

3DS bought!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭tombliboo83

Decided to get the ds here too.

Would the included Mario Kart from the deal be included in eligible games?

yup

• Registered Users Posts: 12,149 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Is Jericho any good? Box set for £11.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

On Amazon.de there's a Grundig 40 VLE 830 BL 101,6 cm DVB-T/C/S2, CI+, Smart tv on offer now for €299.00. But hurry - its only on offer for 24 more minutes.

noooo missed out on the black and dacker drill

my dad would of loved that :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Panorama special about Amazon on BBC1 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,967 ✭✭✭cena

Was there only 20 off the laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Tinie wrote: »
    I wonder if there is any chance of bikes being included in these deals.

Dont think Amazon deal in recycling

*gets coat*

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭kfc1

Is it normal to be on waitlist all day? I've been on since 8.30am for coffee machine, didn't notice what my chances were, says now still on waitlist - should I just give up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭xXxkorixXx

some of the stuff is gone in a split second :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

kfc1 wrote: »
    Is it normal to be on waitlist all day? I've been on since 8.30am for coffee machine, didn't notice what my chances were, says now still on waitlist - should I just give up?

did you keep checking it? i was on the waitlist alright and about 15 mins to go i was informed that i was able to purchase it. i had kept refreshing the page.
    dunno if you have to do that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

MadYaker wrote: »
    Is Jericho any good? Box set for £11.
    Probably a bit late but Jericho is great and well worth that

• Registered Users Posts: 12,397 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I find I must add stuff to the basket straight away or go on waitlist and then decide. I was on the waiting list for Philips livingcolors lamp which was gone in a second anyways but about 20 mins later, it was there to buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

zerks wrote: »
    Panorama special about Amazon on BBC1 now.

It was hard to believe what I was watching and that it was happening in the British Isles. Every second measured. It was Nineteen eighty-four levels of control and monitoring. This is one case where those exploited workers badly need a union to protect them from HR taken to extremes.

It won't change anything but it's worth at least appreciating that the bargains come at a cost.

i had to use the iphone app all day, no waitlist for me. Missed out on the UE 9000 but got most of the stuff I wanted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Bought myself a ski jacket for £35. Its over €200 on their own site. Have a load of jackets, and doubt I'll ever be going skiing, but I'm sure I'll put it to use :D

anyone bought that drill ? if they changed there mind can I have it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭chris1970

anyone bought that drill ? if they changed there mind can I have it ?
    Chord or battery? Bosch 650 chorded only £34. 99, brilliant drill got one few year ago, chuck wore out in it, motor still going, mechanic by trade,
    Click on Amazon link right side of page, I ordered today, got dispatch notice for next week
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bosch-PSB-650-Impact-Drill/dp/B003UES78A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385415454&sr=8-1&keywords=bosch+6
    Argos got it to but out of stock when I looked

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭degsie

Nabbed a 3DS earlier, great price...

chris1970 wrote: »
    Chord or battery? Bosch 650 chorded only £34. 99, brilliant drill got one few year ago, chuck wore out in it, motor still going, mechanic by trade,
    Click on Amazon link right side of page, I ordered today, got dispatch notice for next week
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bosch-PSB-650-Impact-Drill/dp/B003UES78A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1385415454&sr=8-1&keywords=bosch+6
    Argos got it to but out of stock when I looked

battery :( my da would love it why did I forget about it

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Mandzhalas

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Bought myself a ski jacket for £35. Its over €200 on their own site. Have a load of jackets, and doubt I'll ever be going skiing, but I'm sure I'll put it to use :D

That trespass jacket cheaper on eBay using PM.I cancelled my order

battery :( my da would love it why did I forget about it

http://www.mcmahons.ie/ryobi-18v-one-combi-drill-and-driver.html

comes with a driver too and its bricks and mortar.

sweetie wrote: »
    http://www.mcmahons.ie/ryobi-18v-one-combi-drill-and-driver.html

comes with a driver too and its bricks and mortar.

thanks for all the links but I wanted that one

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

Would have loved a DS - this is what my son wants for Christmas but missed the sale through being too busy at work - only 80% sold too - does anyone remember if deals come up again if everything is not sold the first time? I thought I remembered that from last year but not sure now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

TheDriver wrote: »
    I find I must add stuff to the basket straight away or go on waitlist and then decide. I was on the waiting list for Philips livingcolors lamp which was gone in a second anyways but about 20 mins later, it was there to buy.

I was waiting for that, as soon as the clock counted down it was gone.. didn't even get a chance to add to the waiting list... second time I've missed it.

Advertisement