Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon black Friday week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

Samsung 64gb Micro SD Card Class 10, lightning deal at 7.30pm

I've been wanting to get one of these but said i would hold out for black deals week, and low and behold they have it on offer, so hopefully they take a nice chunk off the price, because its currently priced at £43.78, i'de buy it if it went for about £30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

So, what have we bought guys?
    I got one of those Kid Galaxy Morphibians
    NBA 2K14
    That Clip MP3
    & a pair of Etnies
    Just under £100 for the lot

I just wish I needed any of these things!

32" LED LG 100mhz tv was 290 I think

So, what have we bought guys?
    I got one of those Kid Galaxy Morphibians
    NBA 2K14
    That Clip MP3
    & a pair of Etnies
    Just under £100 for the lot

I just wish I needed any of these things!

Picked up the Sansa Clip,
    Loreal Men Expert Morning Wake Up Kit
    320gb WD Hard Drive

And hopefully get a 64gb Micro SD Card later, also looking at a nice Timex watch they will go on sale later... :cool:

Will be smashed broke by the end of the week haha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

shocksy wrote: »
    Picked up the Sansa Clip,
    Loreal Men Expert Morning Wake Up Kit
    320gb WD Hard Drive

And hopefully get a 64gb Micro SD Card later, also looking at a nice Timex watch they will go on sale later... :cool:

Will be smashed broke by the end of the week haha

You totally sold the Sansa Clip to me, I had no intention of getting one!
    Yeah, great savings, but you end up buying everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

Battery on the sansa clip is crap

• Advertisement

ROY RACE wrote: »

I've about an hour commute.
    If it gets me there and home again, I'll be happy enough

ROY RACE wrote: »

Thats rubbish :rolleyes:

Battery is excellent, you must have got a dud or a fake.

I easily got 8 hours plus out of mine every charge.... And reviews on the internet will back up my statement on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

shocksy wrote: »
    Samsung 64gb Micro SD Card Class 10, lightning deal at 7.30pm

I've been wanting to get one of these but said i would hold out for black deals week, and low and behold they have it on offer, so hopefully they take a nice chunk off the price, because its currently priced at £43.78, i'de buy it if it went for about £30.

Apologies if this is a stupid question but I'm not tech minded. Would that Micro SD card work in a Samsung galaxy S3 phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,540 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

turniphead wrote: »
    Apologies if this is a stupid question but I'm not tech minded. Would that Micro SD card work in a Samsung galaxy S3 phone?

Yes in addition to the internal storage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Nintendo DS
    Go Pro Hero 3

• Advertisement

I dont see why it wouldn't, i currently have a 32gb Micro SD Card in my S3 and have no problems with it.

Edit: Just double checked on google, and a few people have said it works perfectly. If its not formatted to FAT32, just format it to that format, as most suggest FAT32 is the best option... Bit its probably not necessary, that's just other peoples opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭jantheman91

Anyone know if the MadCatz mouse is set to come down by much?

Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2207305

Worth a read but TLDR - make sure the very first thing you do with the card is format to fat32.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Elro

Anyone know if the MadCatz mouse is set to come down by much?

Any ideas?

It's on .de as well at the moment with a 34% discount so if they do the same on uk it'll be about £45.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭SheldonC17

Never used amazon before and I'm a bit lost..Could someone please tell me how to get in euros and in English language?

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mcg1987

anyone else see that they are selling the kindle fire 7" for £99 on uk site and €99 on german site! where's the sense in that?!

Battlefield 4 Deluxe for 47 on .de
    Tempting

• Registered Users Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Doodah7

SheldonC17 wrote: »
    Never used amazon before and I'm a bit lost..Could someone please tell me how to get in euros and not English language?

I'm sorry, what?? If you are Amazon.co.uk then the clue is in the web address...

You could try amazon.jp or .fr or .de or .it or .es and others if that floats your boat...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

SheldonC17 wrote: »
    Never used amazon before and I'm a bit lost..Could someone please tell me how to get in euros and in English language?

amazon.de is german. if you want to translate the page download goolge chrome and it will automatically translate into english for you. there is also amazon.co.uk but the prices are in sterling and the range isnt as good

• Advertisement

Does this usually get better as the week goes on? Like will the actual black Friday have the best deals? I remember picking up the full Game of Thrones Book collection last year for a steal but don't know what day that was.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Disgusted at the Amazon app at the minute. I was on the bus when the 480GB M500 SSD went on offer on the .DE site - fingers at the ready. 18:30, refresh, open item page, add (at discounted price). It gets added to my cart at full price. I head back to the offers page, it's sold out and the waiting list is full - what?

Surely if I wasn't fast enough (and we're talking about 5 seconds here) I would have been stuck on the wishlist, or if that was full it would have just given me an error? The kicker is because it's sold out and the wishlist is full you can't add it to your cart anymore ..but there it sits in my cart at full price. Fúck it anyway

Disgusted at the Amazon app at the minute. I was on the bus when the 480GB M500 SSD went on offer on the .DE site - fingers at the ready. 18:30, refresh, open item page, add (at discounted price). It gets added to my cart at full price. I head back to the offers page, it's sold out and the waiting list is full - what?

Surely if I wasn't fast enough (and we're talking about 5 seconds here) I would have been stuck on the wishlist, or if that was full it would have just given me an error? The kicker is because it's sold out and the wishlist is full you can't add it to your cart anymore ..but there it sits in my cart at full price. Fúck it anyway

I'm on the waiting list for that now, placed number 199.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Ye the app is a bit sh1t. Only 40 euro discount on the ssd yet it sells like hot cakes!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Recoil12

Snapped up the Fitbit Flex for a very decent price.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Aodhagan wrote: »
    I'm on the waiting list for that now, placed number 199.

Heh, that you're on it just solidifies my point. The app is balls, don't use it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭jmch81

Heh, that you're on it just solidifies my point. The app is balls, don't use it ;)

Yea android app sucks, wouldn't leave me buy anything yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Picked up the Sansa Clip MP3 player earlier. Been thinking about getting a back to basics MP3 player for a while so happy out with that. Got free one-day shipping to the NI Parcel Motel address with Amazon Prime trial.

Then got the 320GB WD Elements. USB 2.0 is fine for what I'll be using it for and I've badly needed one in fairness - currently have the choice between various memory sticks or an old external that needs separate power.

Could easily spend a lot of money you have no need to though!

• Advertisement

They only took £7.67 off the Samsung Micro SD Card, I'll pass, thats a pretty poor offer to say the least, they can keep it.

Advertisement