Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,265 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Cork people know game Mahon Point have walk in stock right?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JJZULUAGA

Guys a ps4 to be collected it today please contact me from gamestop city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Barlett

JJZULUAGA wrote: »
    You have a ps4 available to collect?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭damoPL

tell me the price i texted first?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 JJZULUAGA

Yes I have

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 djdwainec

Yes I have

can u pm me with details

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

all codes gone - thanks to everyone for their help again, its appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Cork people know game Mahon Point have walk in stock right?
    eduardoed wrote: »
    Any more codes for cork

Here you go, Gamestop Mahon Point is your friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Here you go, Gamestop Mahon Point is your friend.

think people come on this & ask for a code without reading any posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 phily0702

I finally got my hands on my ps4 thanks to this thread picked it up on Wexford was speaking to a girl in there today she said they are due more stock in on Friday so keep checking Argos.ie if I get any more codes I will be sure to pass them on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 gummiebear

Maybe I posted this already yesterday but I picked up my bundle yesterday in Argos Mahon Point. Seems to be plenty in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Some of the Game / GameStop shops have PS4's and StockInformer is showing up loads of options today - looks like the drought could be ending...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Were there others in stock like basic bundles because it's just the €660 bundle which has been in stock a while as far as I'm aware.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

There must still be a few like myself looking for one since day one of this thread if anyone gets a free code or has a reservation please keep us in mind instead of offering it up to the first to post, I am dying here trying to get one and it is driving me nuts seeing newbies getting them offhand, not trying to be/sound a dick about it neither I just think fair is fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cantona7king

Hey Guys you may be interested to read the below.....i gave up checking on the Argos Stock checker and the other various avenues on Sunday and went into Gamestop to pre-order a console

I was told on Sunday that I would not get the console until end of Jan but to be honest i was sick of searching for one so accepted not getting until Jan

I was just called now by Gamestop to say they have gotten a load of consoles in and would I be in a position to take one. They had Killzone, Knack and Console only packs so I went for the console only.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

If this is still going I'LL TAKE IT PLEASE.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

There must still be a few like myself looking for one since day one of this thread if anyone gets a free code or has a reservation please keep us in mind instead of offering it up to the first to post, I am dying here trying to get one and it is driving me nuts seeing newbies getting them offhand, not trying to be/sound a dick about it neither I just think fair is fair.

Where you based/willing to travel to?

If this is still going I'LL TAKE IT PLEASE.

some one sort this guy out please, in fairness he has posted a loads of times, looking for ps4 codes

thanks lads, lets get some good Karma going again

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Roarty1984

Hey Guys you may be interested to read the below.....i gave up checking on the Argos Stock checker and the other various avenues on Sunday and went into Gamestop to pre-order a console

I was told on Sunday that I would not get the console until end of Jan but to be honest i was sick of searching for one so accepted not getting until Jan

I was just called now by Gamestop to say they have gotten a load of consoles in and would I be in a position to take one. They had Killzone, Knack and Console only packs so I went for the console only.

Which Gamestop did you preorder with?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 cantona7king

Roarty1984 wrote: »
    Which Gamestop did you preorder with?

St Stephens Green in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1 eduardoed

Any more codes for cork

eduardoed wrote: »
    Any more codes for cork

we seen your post earlier. just keep an eye on the thread and have you checked argos stock checker? or Uk stock checker?

people are coming on here asking for codes but not doing any leg work

some one said there is stock in gamestop mahon so get on it

• Registered Users Posts: 27 phily0702

Just keep checking Argos stock checker last night at about 11pm there was plenty of stores being updated with stock

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭rafi bomb

Im really starting to think there will be loads of ps4s around by Friday. Its
    starting to look like loads of smyths and game stops are getting loads they didn't know about. Maybe Sony were holding back all
    along

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭stevegrace

rafi bomb wrote: »
    Im really starting to think there will be loads of ps4s around by Friday. Its
    starting to look like loads of smyths and game stops are getting loads they didn't know about. Maybe Sony were holding back all
    along

Hope your right starting to panic now oh the joys of the holiday season.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭jc84

Guys i rang the gamestop in mahon point, cork to hold me a console and they told me there is no need that they had loads, that was 2 hours ago, for anyone in cork looking for one gamestop is your best bet, open till 9

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dunne106

Got one in Carlow this morning. Thanks all for help. Have a Clonmel code that needs to be used before 9 in Clonmel Argos if anyone wants it? Ask only if you're gonna use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dickmolan

Rang GameStop in both navan and drogheda and they can't guarantee anymore will come in before Xmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Thanks to JC84, I just came from Gamestop Mahon Point and picked up a killzone bundle for 440 euro. They only got Killzone and Knack bundles in and have a handful of each left...they would not say how much exactly and they won't hold them for people.

This means I do not need the PS4 killzone bundle argos reservation code I got from DaLad last night. It's for Argos in Mahon Point Cork so around 20 euro more expensive than Gamestop. So whoever posts here first can have the Argos code if they like. It probably expires at close of business today.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement