Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 dunne106

Have a Clonmel code that needs to be used before 9 in Clonmel Argos if anyone wants it? Ask only if you're gonna use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Just got a argos code for Galway from a mate gotta be used by 9 tonight. Whoever wants it can have it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

Tis great the way everyone is getting and sharing codes. I really hope it teaches the scalpers a lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 dickmolan

It's a joke on adverts some fella bought a ps4 today and selling it already for 650 it's just not fair on people who actually want the console

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

gep91 wrote: »
    we seen your post earlier. just keep an eye on the thread and have you checked argos stock checker? or Uk stock checker?

people are coming on here asking for codes but not doing any leg work

some one said there is stock in gamestop mahon so get on it

Did you get sorted in Wexford?!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Vinz Mesrine

Stock arriving everywhere the week before Christmas??? Who didn't see this coming?

I hate to say I told you so but.......

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Affluenza

Flaccus wrote: »
    Tis great the way everyone is getting and sharing codes. I really hope it teaches the scalpers a lesson.

Gives me a warm feeling in my heart :)
    FINALLY got mine off a mate who bought it for himself but sold it to me for the little one. There is hope for humanity after all

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bluestrike

Anyone know how to change the stock it is checking on the gamestop checker like this

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭I Saw Silence

Bluestrike wrote: »
    Anyone know how to change the stock it is checking on the gamestop checker like this

Just find the product ID and amend the end of the Web address to reflect the ID you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 maria316

Thanks to JC84, I just came from Gamestop Mahon Point and picked up a killzone bundle for 440 euro. They only got Killzone and Knack bundles in and have a handful of each left...they would not say how much exactly and they won't hold them for people.

This means I do not need the PS4 killzone bundle argos reservation code I got from DaLad last night. It's for Argos in Mahon Point Cork so around 20 euro more expensive than Gamestop. So whoever posts here first can have the Argos code if they like. It probably expires at close of business today.

Hi could I have it pls. Can collect on way home. Looking for ages

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭hardy_buck

Anyone know if smyths or argos or gamestop in GALWAY have any walk ins? :rolleyes:

Or any codes?

Seriously, are people not even reading the thread before posting requests for codes???

hardy_buck wrote: »
    Anyone know if smyths or argos or gamestop have any walk ins? :rolleyes:

Or any codes?

You should read back a few pages. I don't know about other posters, but I've heard Smyths in Blanchardstown are getting some on Friday and some posters have gotten some from Gamestop in Mahon Point.

Seriously, are people not even reading the thread before posting requests for codes???

we don't need your negative comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 niallmaher

Saw the post about the amazon Knack bundles earlier today and I was able to order one and I just wanted to say thanks.

Now to wait for the dispatch email.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 maria316

Thanks to JC84, I just came from Gamestop Mahon Point and picked up a killzone bundle for 440 euro. They only got Killzone and Knack bundles in and have a handful of each left...they would not say how much exactly and they won't hold them for people.

This means I do not need the PS4 killzone bundle argos reservation code I got from DaLad last night. It's for Argos in Mahon Point Cork so around 20 euro more expensive than Gamestop. So whoever posts here first can have the Argos code if they like. It probably expires at close of business today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Hi just found this thread, can I have one Dublin code please? For the busiest possible shop? Oh and can you do all the searching for me. Thaaaaaaaannkssss

You should read back a few pages. I don't know about other posters, but I've heard Smyths in Blanchardstown are getting some on Friday and some posters have gotten some from Gamestop in Mahon Point.

forgot to say on Galway :rolleyes:

we don't need your negative comments

Negative??? I fail to see how I am being negative, countless posters have said that plenty of stores will have walk in consoles available this week. How about taking a walk around your city or town and ask?

forgot to say on Galway :rolleyes:

You probably should have been a bit more clear, so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

dickmolan wrote: »
    It's a joke on adverts some fella bought a ps4 today and selling it already for 650 it's just not fair on people who actually want the console

I hope he didn't get it through the kindness of anyone here

Negative??? I fail to see how I am being negative, countless posters have said that plenty of stores will have walk in consoles available this week. How about taking a walk around your city or town and ask?

Please,don't embarrass yourself....I live in the city and walk through it every day you fool

Please,don't embarrass yourself....I live in the city and walk through it every day you fool

Name calling isn't necessary.
    I'm nowhere near Dublin, Galway or Cork and even I know what shops there will have walk in consoles available this week.

Name calling isn't necessary.
    I'm nowhere near Dublin and even I know what shops up there will have walk in consoles available this week.

Well if you could please enlighten the members of the boards about what shops

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,297 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Sigh... keep it friendly, everyone.

And just a further reminder: any first time posters who come in requesting codes will have their posts deleted.

Well if you could please enlighten the members of the boards about what shops

Jesus Christ, go through the last page of this thread and you'll see.
    Or read my post on the very first page, anyone who wants a console by Christmas day will get one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭hotwhiskey

Most places have a waiting list like GameStop who have received extra stock today as other place have. I'm happy that people have the chance to get there hands on the PS4 before Christmas.

Just a couple of weeks ago at launch retailers were saying there would be no chance of getting one till after Christmas especially around these parts but Sony a bending over backwards to meet demand.

If anybody living near the border keep and eye on ASDA...

If anyone can't get one, this UK website says they are getting some today and they will go first come first served. Its selling for £380 which equates to about €450 but then postage may be more too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

maria316 wrote: »

Sure, just sending it to you now.

• Advertisement

It's funny, all my ads now have to do with the ps4 or a website i have visited for it because i am searching so much eg:smyths right now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement