Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 KennyPeace

*sigh* I'm actually getting sick of doing laps of cork city. If anyone has a reservation or anything in cork I would be eternally grateful. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

KennyPeace wrote: »
    *sigh* I'm actually getting sick of doing laps of cork city. If anyone has a reservation or anything in cork I would be eternally grateful. Thanks

Phily has a Cork code that he's giving away tomorrow I think if you want to PM him. Think it's not gone yet: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88040330&postcount=3446

• Registered Users Posts: 6 KennyPeace

DaLad wrote: »
    Phily has a Cork code that he's giving away tomorrow I think if you want to PM him. Think it's not gone yet: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88040330&postcount=3446

Thanks man. Just messaged him there so hopefully my luck changes

• Registered Users Posts: 18 rozmiss

just ordered off amazon and 2 day delivery ... delivery estimate 19 December :cool:

thanks so much to all the boardies... not sure what i will be doing now without f5ing argos checker! :D

More than 20 available

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭macpac26

Knack bundles in stock still on amazon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭The Fool

rozmiss wrote: »
    just ordered off amazon and 2 day delivery ... delivery estimate 19 December :cool:

thanks so much to all the boardies... not sure what i will be doing now without f5ing argos checker! :D

More than 20 available

Me too, knack bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭The Fool

Anyone else here getting nostalgic about the euro 2012 ticket thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

JUst ordered the knack bundle from amazon and went for standard shipping..... I'd like to have it for xmas but not pushed :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

was offered codes last night from 2 boardies but was asleep! thanks anyway! if theres any going around cork that would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Slipshaney wrote: »
    was offered codes last night from 2 boardies but was asleep! thanks anyway! if theres any going around cork that would be great!

Sent you a pm :D

• Advertisement

Have a code going for Galway, needs to be picked up today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

Thanks so much, really appreciate it
    disco girl wrote: »
    Sent you a pm :D

Slipshaney wrote: »
    Thanks so much, really appreciate it

Happy to help :D

New stock gone up on Amazon...Knack Bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Gonna be refreshing argos like mad the next few days, assignments can wait :P

lmao...

Could you not order one from Amazon?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bluestrike

There is a knack bundle going on amazon for around €460 i think is the exchange rate. Here is the link for it. Im not sure if i will get it though because i know if i get knack i probably will end up not playing it

Bluestrike wrote: »
    There is a knack bundle going on amazon for around €460 i think is the exchange rate. Here is the link for it. Im not sure if i will get it though because i know if i get knack i probably will end up not playing it

Just trade it in......that's what we did with Killzone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

disco girl wrote: »
    Could you not order one from Amazon?

I'd rather pick it up from a store. Spending that much on something I'd rather be able to go back to the store if there was an issue!

• Advertisement

I'd rather pick it up from a store. Spending that much on something I'd rather be able to go back to the store if there was an issue!

That's a good point..

Galway code still up for grabs if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Knack bundle available on Amazon right now

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00GN1EMS6/?tag=ho01f-21

Amazon are extremely easy to deal with if there are problems, I had a CD Radio with them and when it stopped working they dispatched a new one to me whilst I was in the process of returning the old one to them (I actually had to wait for the new one to arrive as I needed the packaging to send the broken one back).

Besides as people have pointed out, if you do have an issue your guarantee is with Sony and they can arrange replacements.

Amazon are well set up for the way the way they retail products.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

I'm the same but I went for it and bought it, I won't play knack but after trying Argos UK , Argos in Ireland and other places at least I don't have to worry about it now anymore. Well until after I get a dispatch email :pac:

Galway code gone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

First trimer using Amazon, how long does it usually take to get a "dispatched" email?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

Some people on here have driven from the south east up to Cavan to get a ps4, which is a days travel not to mention the cost of the petrol, so being lumbered with a game you don't like is a small penance. I'd imagine if you want a PS4 for Christmas day then this is one of the few options left open to you ... and it'll disappear soon too I bet. Either that or we've all been conned by sony and the world and it's mother will be able to have one in the next 8 days.
    Oh, also ... I'd pay for the "standard delivery" vs the free delivery if you want to be sure to be sure to get it before xmas ... depending on what it cost naturally but I think it should be under a tenner on recent experience (not as bulky a purchase though).

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sanoxz

Amazon.co.uk seems to have stock.

• Advertisement

djayforza wrote: »
    First trimer using Amazon, how long does it usually take to get a "dispatched" email?

Order confirmation is immediate - dispatch is when it leave their warehouse - you can track the order status in 'your account' under 'open orders'.

They usually hit their estimated delivery dates and when on the way you will receive an An Post tracking reference.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement