Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Sanoxz wrote: »
    Amazon.co.uk seems to have stock.

Yeah just 4 of the mega pack. As usual, probably be gone by the time someone here goes to get one :mad:

€820 for the Mega Pack too, it's not from Sony :o

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

Gone now...

I notice no one has been going for the Zavvi offer...http://www.zavvi.com/ps4-hardware/ps4-ultimate-bundle/10878649.html?affil=awin&awc=2549_1387275062_07a8e142d0e7b0e863e7ffac5bc57bc7&utm_source=AWin-68116&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

Bundle includes:

PS Vita (WiFi and 3G Enabled)
    Extra Dual Shock 4 controller
    FIFA 14
    Battlefield 4
    Killzone Shadow Fall
    NBA 2014
    Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
    Just Dance 2014
    £25 Playstation Network Card

Sony's PlayStation 4

All for €1062.49

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

throw that on bargain alerts!!!

DaLad wrote: »
    I wonder why :eek:

• Advertisement

lol

Slipshaney wrote: »
    throw that on bargain alerts!!!

Althought it probably is a bargain. It's just a LOT to be spending on games at once :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Smyths Waterford are meant to be getting more stock in tomorrow...Ph or call into Your local Smyths store for more info. Smyths Blanchardstown told my brother that they will have walkin stock before xmas ...just not sure when (more than likely tomorrow).

I keep telling you guys to check Smyths. My local Smyths had 15 consoles for walkin yesterday,the last one sold at about 5pm.

ASK YOUR LOCAL SMYTHS STORE WHEN THEY WILL HAVE WALKIN STOCK !!!.

Get up off your asses and away from your computers. Pound some pavement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

any more codes arising? been up most of the night since disco girl explained the process to me.:(

nothing so far this morning

• Advertisement

No...it's cold out! lol

Smyths Waterford are meant to be getting more stock in tomorrow...Ph or call into Your local Smyths store for more info. Smyths Blanchardstown told my brother that they will have walkin stock before xmas ...just not sure when (more than likely tomorrow).

I keep telling you guys to check Smyths. My local Smyths had 15 consoles for walkin yesterday,the last one sold at about 5pm.

ASK YOUR LOCAL SMYTHS STORE WHEN THEY WILL HAVE WALKIN STOCK !!!.

been doing that aswell, actually doing laps of anywhere likely to sell them. the usual reply was a sniggering 'not a chance'

been doing that aswell, actually doing laps of anywhere likely to sell them. the usual reply was a sniggering 'not a chance'

Did you check yesterday ?.

All the stores where told that they would be getting extra stock on the week of the 16th . The store will not know when exactly till the stock arrives in store off the truck. Waterford told me last week that it would more than likely be monday...and it was .The rest of the stock that they where expecting is expected on wedensday .

My bro went into Smyths Blanch yesterday and they told that they will have stock this week at some stage.

Did you check yesterday ?.

All the stores where told that they would be getting extra stock on the week of the 16th . The store will not know when exactly till the stock arrives in store off the truck. Waterford told me last week that it would more than likely be monday...and it was .The rest of the stock that they where expecting is expected on wedensday .

My bro went into Smyths Blanch yesterday and they told that they will have stock this week at some stage.

yes i was in smyths swords and blanchardstown and nothing, no even knowledge of any deliveries. one guy was that much in shock that i asked, i think he thought i asked him could i sleep with his wife :eek:

yes i was in smyths swords and blanchardstown and nothing, no even knowledge of any deliveries. one guy was that much in shock that i asked, i think he thought i asked him could i sleep with his wife :eek:

lmao...Argos in Swords got 6 in on Saturday, weren't expecting them and they were gone in minutes...said just keep checking cos they didn't know when they were getting more in.

disco girl wrote: »
    lmao...Argos in Swords got 6 in on Saturday, weren't expecting them and they were gone in minutes...said just keep checking cos they didn't know when they were getting more in.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Osiris Eire

Well after ordering a ps4 off that homeandgardengifts.co.uk site I managed to pick one up in Brown Thomas last week...

I immediately emailed to cancel the order. An hour after I received an order completed email so got on to then again. Was told that they would try cancel the order with the delivery company but I would have to pay for the delivery which was £30! Turns out they never cancelled it and it showed up at the door this morning...

With delivery and exchange rate it cost me €555 for a killzone bundle so not best pleased. Will put up on adverts for €550 as I'm not looking to make a profit.

Well after ordering a ps4 off that homeandgardengifts.co.uk site I managed to pick one up in Brown Thomas last week...

I immediately emailed to cancel the order. An hour after I received an order completed email so got on to then again. Was told that they would try cancel the order with the delivery company but I would have to pay for the delivery which was £30! Turns out they never cancelled it and it showed up at the door this morning...

With delivery and exchange rate it cost me €555 for a killzone bundle so not best pleased. Will put up on adverts for €550 as I'm not looking to make a profit.

Maybe Celtictiger above you will buy it from you? (If based in Dublin)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 PaulOSullicar

PM if you need an Argos code for Cork! Has to be collected by tonight! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bluestrike

Ugh, after hounding my parents for a PS4 that i will pay for half of for christmas, they finally relent and let me get one and so after checking again and again, i finally find a knack bundle that will be fine and has been available for about an hour when i checked it which is more than any other time. I asked my mum yesterday if i could have her credit card for today in case something pops up but she refused, which i understand as she may think i will buy loads of things or over-priced but its times like this, where i texted and called her and asked her to get it but she is in theatre so cant answer her phone that i wish she had just given me it :/
    Going Chrismas shopping today in town though so will ask around the smyths too

• Advertisement

It just goes to show you the level of comms in the Smyths empire. All the staff in Smyths Waterford ,games section are on the ball . Check the stores again tomorrow . Try phoning the stores today and find out what time they normally get their deliveries in the mornings. If you go in before the deliveries arrive you will get nothing as not even the manager will know if they have consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Bluestrike wrote: »
    Ugh, after hounding my parents for a PS4 that i will pay for half of for christmas, they finally relent and let me get one and so after checking again and again, i finally find a knack bundle that will be fine and has been available for about an hour when i checked it which is more than any other time. I asked my mum yesterday if i could have her credit card for today in case something pops up but she refused, which i understand as she may think i will buy loads of things or over-priced but its times like this, where i texted and called her and asked her to get it but she is in theatre so cant answer her phone that i wish she had just given me it :/

GAIRuRl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gav97

Does anyone please have a code for Dublin I desperately need it pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 14,265 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

You sound delightful!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bluestrike

You sound delightful!

I may have come off a bit different to wat i thought but i was just annoyed that i was so close after so long but still couldnt get one.
    Also according to stock informer, it seems X-Box Ones are a lot easier to come by

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭jc84

Any chance of getting a ps4 in limerick or cork before xmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭stevegrace

Any codes going around wicklow,wexford area would be extremely gratefully thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 cinnabon

Hi All, Just wanted to say big thanks to all of you for help! Managed to buy PS4 this morning for my husband and I know he will be surprised and very excited. I really appreciate your help and hope all of you get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

If any codes are going in the munster area, please direct them towards me. Last day off till christmas day, so last chance saloon for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭gep91

I may have come off a bit different to wat i thought but i was just annoyed that i was so close after so long but still couldnt get one.
    Also according to stock informer, it seems X-Box Ones are a lot easier to come by

what age are you? if you dont mind me asking

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement