Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Likely places to get a PS4 without a Pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Anyone else getting a 404 error when trying to reserve the kill zone bundle? Just putting it in a basket for tomorrow's refreshing session and keep getting 404 errors!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭disco girl

I am firmly of the belief that if I manage to get my hands on one, I'll still keep trying for codes! For those still looking in here

That's why I'm still here....got mine 2 weeks ago! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

I am firmly of the belief that if I manage to get my hands on one, I'll still keep trying for codes! For those still looking in here

me too. im even getting to the stage that im trying to get the kids to change the santa lists lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Barlett

Just had a look at stock checker for xbox one, no problem getting one of those anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Barlett wrote: »
    Just had a look at stock checker for xbox one, no problem getting one of those anyway

Not as much but there weren't any in stock earlier. I've been helping people get them too. Not that it's related to this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 rayken

thanks a million, you've made my sons christmas i'm eternally grateful :0

Anyone looking for one in Letterkenny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 conormcfadden9

I was lucky enough to secure one a few hours ago. Still want to see if I can get another one for someone else. Some people have been trying for days, so they need a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

disco girl wrote: »
    Anyone looking for one in Letterkenny?

Pm'd you there, Its a nightmare trying to get one

iMuse wrote: »
    Pm'd you there, Its a nightmare trying to get one

Pm'd you back there :D

Code gone..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

disco girl wrote: »
    Pm'd you back there :D

Code gone..

Thanks so much, as others have said I will keep trying for codes to sort out others on here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Tried Harvey Norman in swords earlier actually, they said no more this side of Christmas, unless you preordered it. Was unaware they did preorders!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

Has anybody ordered a console off Argos' UK site? I did the other night when it was in stock, but the only way I can find any trace of my order is by going back to the confirmation page I was directed to on Saturday night after my order was confirmed. Didn't get an email or anything, and there's no "My Orders" or any link such as that on the site. And on top of all that, every other link I click on seems to bring me to an error page. Anyone have any advice?

Ring them. Same happened to my order attempt and turns out its due this week, only ordered it on Saturday too. They can give you your estimated delivery date/time and ur tracking number.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭djayforza

Right my assumption is that after feeding the west today we will see some stock in the east tomorrow. Dublin seems to be the only spot not getting any stock. Strange. Anyway on with the search. Id love a dublin code if anyone happens to get one. I have lived on argos checker for the past week....

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

me too. im even getting to the stage that im trying to get the kids to change the santa lists lol.

dont worry you will get one, took me ages but finally got one today for my lil brothers christmas present. (He thinks he isn't getting it though, can't wait to see the look on his face)

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

Guys keep checking amazon tomorrow from around noon to 4 o clock as they seemed to get quite a few in stock today around that time, you must be quick though. Make sure you have an account set up and card details set up to make it quick as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gav97

Do Smyth's Carrick mines or Argos dun laoghaire have or getting any stock thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭alpina

OK...I'm loosing it, I'm now starting to see 2 red lines whatever I look at after nearly 2 weeks of refreshing! Can I ask if anyone has anything for Argos Limerick (yep I know "you mad??" ya I know but would be seriously seriously fantastic (have a 13 yr. son old who's loosing faith)

Many thanks,

Cheers Paul

alpina wrote: »
    OK...I'm loosing it, I'm now starting to see 2 red lines whatever I look at after nearly 2 weeks of refreshing! Can I ask if anyone has anything for Argos Limerick (yep I know "you mad??" ya I know but would be seriously seriously fantastic (have a 13 yr. son old who's loosing faith)

Many thanks,

Cheers Paul

Have one for Cork if it's any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

DaLad wrote: »
    Have one for Cork if it's any use?

I'd love the one in Cork as I work there and will be there in the morning at 9am. Please please PM it to me....been trying for last 3 weeks for a PS4 and really regret selling mine now (at cost) http://www.adverts.ie/4352758

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,265 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Flaccus wrote: »
    Id love the one in Cork as I work there and will be there in the morning at 9am. Please please PM it to me....been trying for last 3 weeks for a PS4 and really regret selling mine now (at cost)

You had a ps4 and sold it?

Yes, as I explained earlier on the thread I bought it on impulse and sold it same day as I saw how desperate people were to get one...and the scalping made me stick...so I figured I could wait as the launch line up did not seem so hot. But now I regret it big time after seeing resogun in mates house recently....been F5ing ever since...lol. Hopefully DaLad will send me his Cork reservation.

Any codes for Dublin I'll exchange for banter

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭alpina

Many thanks...can't do Cork unfortunately, Sent you a PM

Much appreciated though,

Paul

Yes, as I explained earlier on the thread I bought it on impulse and sold it same day as I saw how desperate people were to get one...and I figured I could wait as the launch line up did not seem so hot. But now I regret it big time after seeing resogun in mates house recently....been F5ing ever since...lol. Hopefully DaLad will send me his Cork reservation.

You silly f*cker. lol. Well looks like it's of no use to Alpina, hopefully he gets sorted with a Limerick one. I'll keep an eye out for there too :)

Sooooooooooo, yeah go on. It's yours :P

Sound mate....thanks a bunch. Am staying up until I get the PM from you :) Out of curiosity is it a bundle (not that it matters, I will take anything!!)
    Excited now.....

What's your secret...do you have an army of monkeys trained to hit F5 24/7 ? lol

Sound mate....thanks a bunch.
    What's your secret...do you have an army of monkeys trained to hit F5 24/7 ? lol

No secret. I've just helped people get Xbox Ones so far. This is the first PS4 I've managed to snag and I was on the phone to the fiance at the same time. Just pure luck lol. PM you in a sec.

toxytag wrote: »
    Was in Smyths in Carrickmines on Sunday and was told they would have them on Monday but tried ringing them all day today but no one picked up the phone so I'm not sure they got them in. Time is running out to get one before Christmas if anyone has a code for Argos please pm me!
    Do you know if they got any in or argos

Sound mate....thanks a bunch. Am staying up until I get the PM from you :) Out of curiosity is it a bundle (not that it matters, I will take anything!!)
    Excited now.....

haha I should have waited till 9am to send you the PM so jk :P
    It's the basic killzone PS4 pack as you know by now :D

• Advertisement

Perfect, and I like Killzone despite the reviews so even better.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement