Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Support Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dan2014

Dani13xxx wrote: »
    Had my first interview today it went well i was interviewed by two friendly young men. They said if i get to next stage its a meeting with the line manger to figure out which department you would fit into? He kind of gave me the impression that if you get to the second round you have the job??? Would I be right?

Was this second interview for the support centre positions or branch positions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭April O Neill II

Lloyderz wrote: »
    Has anyone had a call for a second interview today?

Nope.

Screw 'em! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Is the Morrisby link all the prep there is for the aptitude test?

Doing it in the morning so any advice appreciated.

redout wrote: »

Someone posted a link way earlier in the thread of an practice Morrisby test. Tis good just to give you an idea of what it's like.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 vinny18

The practice morrisby test is a good guide to the real thing, the only difference is that the questions on the real one get progressively harder.

If you can do the practice one easily enough you'll be grand.

• Advertisement

Tip, don't rush to finish all the questions. I didn't finish any section, one I only half finished, and I was told I scored very highly. They want to see if you work accurately under pressure, I guess!

Tip, don't rush to finish all the questions. I didn't finish any section, one I only half finished, and I was told I scored very highly. They want to see if you work accurately under pressure, I guess!

Yeah I believe that they are designed so that the average joe would struggle to finish them in the time allocated. Only thing I am concerned about is that you all applied for support centre and I applied for direct sales so wondering if I will have different types of questions.

Yeah I believe that they are designed so that the average joe would struggle to finish them in the time allocated.

Hey, who are you calling average? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dan2014

Almost two weeks since my interview now and still no word.. Has anyone heard anything from the branch banking interviews??

dan2014 wrote: »
    Almost two weeks since my interview now and still no word.. Has anyone heard anything from the branch banking interviews??

Why don't you call for feedback?

• Advertisement

Thank god thats over, can finally relax now and enjoy the christmas.

Good luck to everyone doing their interviews this week

Anyone hear from them today about getting a 2nd interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bget

vinny18 wrote: »
    Thank god thats over, can finally relax now and enjoy the christmas.

Good luck to everyone doing their interviews this week

How do you think it went Vinny??

• Registered Users Posts: 9 reach123

I am invited for second round, any suggestions ?

Anyone hear from them today about getting a 2nd interview?

I got a call today inviting for second round tomorrow.

reach123 wrote: »
    I got a call today inviting for second round tomorrow.

When was your first interview?

When was your first interview?

On Monday 16th

bget wrote: »
    How do you think it went Vinny??

I think it went well, I was interviewed by two older women. Maybe in their late 50's early 60's.

They were very friendly and asked questions that were pertinent to the job. I felt that it went well and that there was more of a conversation than a question and answer kind of situation.

At the end of the interview we had a chat about the positions that were available and when there would be word on offers.

My interview only lasted about 15-20 mins, which could either be a good sign or bad because it was shorter than usual.

Its hard to tell how it went but I think I did well, have to wait until January now to get a decision (according to the interviewers)

ooh Vinny what did they say about the positions available can you remember??

ooh Vinny what did they say about the positions available can you remember??

They said that there was a number of different roles.

A few examples were,

Back office roles where you go through peoples bills and try to find ways to save money.
    Over the phone dealing with customers roles.
    Monotonous number crunching roles.
    The were also saying that with all the roles you are dealing with customers.

They did not go into much detail really, it was just a quick overview.

• Advertisement

oh thats interesting... Im really eager to know what the job is going to entail

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sarit

Guys, in how.many days can we expect the results for the final interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭syndrome777

ok so I just got my papers to fill...and contract and all
    and all it says among else is
    You will be employed as a FTC Bank Official
    and later it says You will initially be located in Financial Solutions Group
    nothing els
    does anyone know is that "something" or just a general description for I don't know what

and I just got all the paper i had to fill and bring to the interview , to fill again....makes no sence

sarit wrote: »

My interviewers told me that if we dont hear by Friday then it will likely be the middle of January because everyone goes on holiday over the christmas

I got a call this morning to say I passed the aptitude test which I done yesterday, but that the interviews will have to wait until January though they were suppose to take place Thursday.

ok so I just got my papers to fill...and contract and all
    and all it says among else is
    You will be employed as a FTC Bank Official
    and later it says You will initially be located in Financial Solutions Group
    nothing els
    does anyone know is that "something" or just a general description for I don't know what

and I just got all the paper i had to fill and bring to the interview , to fill again....makes no sence

Via email or in the post??

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭syndrome777

Via email or in the post??

email, I got a link to something I got to register and then all the documents were in there

but I am still unsure what my job is going to be, as you can se :D

and it says it starts on the 13th of jan

sarit wrote: »

I heard on the 6th working day after my interview.

email, I got a link to something I got to register and then all the documents were in there

but I am still unsure what my job is going to be, as you can se :D

and it says it starts on the 13th of jan

Ya i got an email, and registered but its saying my account needs to be activated so cant get access until it is.. Jan 13th.. thats not too bad. Does it mention whether payment is weekly or monthly or any mention of hours?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mtnh

It says payment will be monthly!

On the medical questionnaire, the last page, do we have to get that signed by a doctor? I'm quite confused.

Advertisement