Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Support Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 freddyboiii

Did anyone apply for/hear anything back regarding the Business Analytics Graduate Analyst roles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭April O Neill II

Anyone get word of a second interview today?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 vinny18

Anyone get word of a second interview today?

Yeah, got a call at about 11 this morning, second interview on tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Dani13xxx

I done the aptitude test on 3 dec and only have my first interview next monday! Any body any tips? Sample questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Frankie22

vinny18 wrote: »
    Yeah, got a call at about 11 this morning, second interview on tuesday

Did you get a confirmation email?

• Advertisement

Frankie22 wrote: »
    Did you get a confirmation email?

No not yet, it took a while for the confirmation email to come through for the first interview also so that seems to be their way of doing things.

Wouldn't worry too much about it.

No not yet, it took a while for the confirmation email to come through for the first interview also so that seems to be their way of doing things.

Wouldn't worry too much about it.

My interview is on Monday though so thought I would of got one today

My interview is on Monday though so thought I would of got one today

oh right, yeah you probably should have it by now then.

They told me on the phone what time and who I was meeting so maybe just go there and ask for whoever they said at the time they said. That's what i'd do in your case!

Bit silly to leave people hanging on like that

oh right, yeah you probably should have it by now then.

They told me on the phone what time and who I was meeting so maybe just go there and ask for whoever they said at the time they said. That's what i'd do in your case!

Bit silly to leave people hanging on like that

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I was given the time and name of the interviewer aswel so I'll just go anyways even if I don't get an email. Hopefully I will still get the email though

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I was given the time and name of the interviewer aswel so I'll just go anyways even if I don't get an email. Hopefully I will still get the email though

Yeah hopefully, you have me anxious now!!! haha

I hope I get the email on Monday now

• Advertisement

Yeah hopefully, you have me anxious now!!! haha

I hope I get the email on Monday now

Haha ah it'll be grand, I might ring on Monday if I don't get an email. They just seem to be quite slow sending emails I think

Called around half 3 to get feedback on my first interview. Asked for my name and number and said he'd come back to me. He didn't. :( I know I said I was fairly sure I was out of the running, but I really was just hoping there might be some part-time work available. I really need money. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Lloyderz

Frankie what day did you have your 1st interview? I had mine on Wednesday, so still waiting to hear if I got a 2nd interview.

Lloyderz wrote: »
    Frankie what day did you have your 1st interview? I had mine on Wednesday, so still waiting to hear if I got a 2nd interview.

I had mine on Tuesday

I had mine on Tuesday

How did you find it? It was certainly a different way to interview people. Has anyone who had an interview on Wednesday got a call about a 2nd interview?

How did you find it? It was certainly a different way to interview people. Has anyone who had an interview on Wednesday got a call about a 2nd interview?

I thought it was ok, the interviewers were really nice, a lot of questions though

It was certainly a different way to interview people.
    How so? It was a standard competency interview, albeit a bit more in-depth than normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Doing aptitude test on Tuesday 17th December - anyone know what sort of Qs to expect.

I applied for the direct sales role but imagine all the aptitude tests are similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sarit

Hey guys

I have this second interview on monday.
    Can I know if what kind of questions are expected to be asked?
    anything related to the first round?
    Awaiting a quick reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dan2014

What position are you being interviewed for sarit?

• Advertisement

sarit wrote: »
    Hey guys

Did you get a confirmation email about the interview?

Hey guys

What day was your first interview on? When did they call you about the 2nd if you don't mind me asking. Thanks :)

Thanks for replyin.
    had my first round on Wednesday
    the position is yet not disclosed by aib, might reveal after 2nd round
    How was the second round for u bget...as u have a position in hand. Was it competitive in comparison to first.?
    Awaiting

SARIT

Thanks for replyin.
    How was the second round for u bget...as u have a position in hand. Was it competitive in comparison to first.?
    Awaiting

SARIT

Ok cheers. Had mine on Wednesday afternoon too. Not looking great for me if you have been already called for your 2nd interview. Although, I might hear something on Monday hopefully! Did you get called on Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 nalsa

Ok cheers. Had mine on Wednesday afternoon too. Not looking great for me if you have been already called for your 2nd interview. Although, I might hear something on Monday hopefully! Did you get called on Friday?

Were the questions for 1st interview hard?? How long did it last? Thanks!! They are slow with whole process I'd say they will call Monday :)

nalsa wrote: »
    Were the questions for 1st interview hard?? How long did it last? Thanks!! They are slow with whole process I'd say they will call Monday :)

Ye I am hoping to hear something on Monday. The questions were fine, one or two might catch you off guard. They ask you what you know about AIB. Give me an example of when you were a leader. Was there a time when you had a difficult colleague, how did you deal with it?

Give me example of when you identified a problem and fixed it, cause and effect sort of questions. Cant remember them all. Hope that helps!

The interview lasts about 45 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bget

Thanks for replyin.
    Awaiting

SARIT

Hi Sarit I found the second interview to be a lot more formal than the first but that could have been due to the interviewers, two middle aged men in full suits not as bubbly and chatty and the two younger women I had for my first. The questions asked were very similar but they went into more details and asked more follow up questions. Also referred back to my CV at certain points. Just be confident.. If there were any questions at your first interview that you had trouble answering think about them again before your second and trying to come up with an answer. Just remember they want you to demonstrate that you are a capable individual and that you possess the right skills.

Hey man
    Thanks for the reply

Done with it in the morning and I am glad it went well.
    Bget, Could u pls let me know the position offered to you along with the salary package?

Cheers
    sarit

Has anyone had a call for a second interview today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Dani13xxx

Had my first interview today it went well i was interviewed by two friendly young men. They said if i get to next stage its a meeting with the line manger to figure out which department you would fit into? He kind of gave me the impression that if you get to the second round you have the job??? Would I be right?

Advertisement