Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Support Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭syndrome777

mtnh wrote: »
    It says payment will be monthly!

On the medical questionnaire, the last page, do we have to get that signed by a doctor? I'm quite confused.

I have no idea
    and all this documents don't go to the same address
    I have one doc that doesn't even have marked address :S
    so
    (and half of this we already filled and gave them :S )

• Registered Users Posts: 44 sjka2013

dan2014 wrote: »
    Almost two weeks since my interview now and still no word.. Has anyone heard anything from the branch banking interviews??

Same here :confused:. They either forgot about us or they were so impressed they are making new managerial positions for us and thus taking their time. :p unfortunately I think is the first option.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bget

sjka2013 wrote: »
    Same here :confused:. They either forgot about us or they were so impressed they are making new managerial positions for us and thus taking their time. :p unfortunately I think is the first option.

Dont give up jus yet.. Seems to me that they arent particularly fast at getting back to people and with christmas looming things could be getting put on the back burner

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dan2014

sjka2013 wrote: »

The deadline for applicants is the 24th of Dec so they prob won't get back to us for a while yet..

It says payment will be monthly!

On the medical questionnaire, the last page, do we have to get that signed by a doctor? I'm quite confused.

I dont think so mtnh. I think when we send it in to the address given that they're company doctor will look it over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Frankie22

Got offered a job earlier today in Sandyford :D

Frankie22 wrote: »
    Got offered a job earlier today in Sandyford :D

yaaay
    did they tell you what would you be doing

yaaay
    did they tell you what would you be doing

Nope just that it was in Sandyford and that I would get an email in the next few days

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Joanm

I just got offered a job in Sandyford today but still have no idea what the actual job is :/

Joanm wrote: »
    I just got offered a job in Sandyford today but still have no idea what the actual job is :/

None of us do Joan.. I got offered the job almost 2 weeks ago and still no clue what Ill actually be doing..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Hamiltonion

hi guys,

could someone who has been offered the job tell me what was the timeframe between their 1st round interview and being offered the job?

My interview was last weds (the 11th) and still haven't heard anything back

Presume I'm out of the running?

As far as I can remember aptitude test was Nov 16th, first interview was deffo the 25th November, second interview on the 30th November, job offer on the 9th December

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 vinny18

Offers are going out! got mine earlier today :)

Not sure tbh Phoenix.. All correspondences have been directly from AIB so Id be inclined to say that its not contracted out...

Ahh well done Vinny.. Great early Christmas present!!! Will you be based in Sandyford or Ballsbridge??

maybe a silly question but...

does AIB support center demands certain dress code?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rusty247

I've been wondering that myself syndrome777! Is anyone starting in Sandyford next week by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 unclepaulie

anybody else receive a contract which differed from the position offered over the phone?

@Rusty247 I am starting monday in Sandyford :) (and a couple of other ppl here)

@unclepaulie in my contract everything is as mentioned on the phone.....wage and place but the description was a little more elaborate ( and i forgot what exactly did they told me) and on the contract it only says "you will be employed as a FTC Bank official"....
    what is difference in your case?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rusty247

@Rusty247 I am starting monday in Sandyford :) (and a couple of other ppl here)

As am I! Getting nervous now... :)

• Advertisement

Rusty247 wrote: »
    As am I! Getting nervous now... :)
    me to a little :D

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mtnh

I missed three calls from them today, eek. Well I presume it's them. Why can't they leave a message?! Now I'm stressing out that something is wrong, and I begin on Monday.

I'm excited but quite nervous too!

I missed three calls from them today, eek. Well I presume it's them. Why can't they leave a message?! Now I'm stressing out that something is wrong, and I begin on Monday.

I'm excited but quite nervous too!

doesn't have to be them
    and if you want , just send them a mail on recruit@aib.ie and ask if that was them and is everything ok. they usually respond very quickly.
    You'll get you answer tomorrow for sure :)

When you get the contract and return the documentation, do you hear back from them before you start?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mtnh

Good luck to everyone starting tomorrow! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Am starting in sandyford in April so I'd love Ye to post here how yere getting on so I know what to expect! :)

Good luck to everyone starting tomorrow! :)

ty from me to all as well

kinda nervous :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 HoneyHula

Hi!
    Just came across this thread now....Good luck to everyone starting in their new jobs!:)

I'm just wondering has anyone any advice on accommodation in the Sandyford/Stillorgan/Dundrum areas, or indeed anywhere on the Luas green line?
    I'm starting the support centre job in Sandyford in a few weeks and don't have accom sorted yet, (I know I'm prob on the wrong thread here) but does anyone have any advice on househunting in Dub.....anyone??
    Looking for a house/apartment share, and preferably would be €400-450 +bills per month (I know I'm prob being waay too optimistic here!:/)...Is €500/550 the norm for that part of Dub? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4 HoneyHula

maybe a silly question but...

does AIB support center demands certain dress code?

Asked this question to recruit@aib.ie last week and they just told me "business wear" :confused: :rolleyes: Suits I guess...!? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

I was treated poorly by this shower. Done the aptitude test just week before Xmas, received a phone call next day to say that I had passed and that they wanted me to come for an interview. Aptitude test was on the tuesday and they said at the test that the interviews would be on the thursday so to expect a call later on the tuesday if successful. I received my call at 5pm on the wednesday. They said that the dates had changed and that I would be called for the interview in January. Heard nothing back so called last week for an update and was told that the positions were all filled and that they would look into it and get back to me. That was last tuesday morning and still nobody has got in touch with me. Bit of a joke.

Advertisement