Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Support Centre

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 kitty07

I wonder why some got Ballsbridge and some got Sandyford? Ballsbridge would have suited me a lot better than Sandyford to be honest, having said that I'm grateful for the job so I won't worry about it too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭syndrome777

it is kinda annoying to have to wait for the email with the details for days now ://

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bget

it is kinda annoying to have to wait for the email with the details for days now ://

It totally is!!! I got the impression that the person who rang me to offer me the job is not a HR person and the email will be coming from HR.. Just wish they were a little more efficient.. Dying to get an idea what the job is like. Plus its weird, dont feel like I really have it until I get the email. Weird I know. Feel better knowing other people are still waiting on their emails tho

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mtnh

Yea I am almost afraid to actually get excited about it until I get the e-mail.

They certainly like to keep us waiting.

mtnh wrote: »
    Yea I am almost afraid to actually get excited about it until I get the e-mail.

They certainly like to keep us waiting.

Glad Im not the only one!!!!!! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭April O Neill II

How many references did they look for?

None in my case

didn't ask for any
    ( I am not sure if we had to write anything on the papers we submitted on 1st interview)

and still waiting for the email :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭maneno

It will take a week or two before you get your emails,you will need two references,that will be part of the email,they will then do the reference check and give you a managers name to report to afaik

maneno wrote: »
    It will take a week or two before you get your emails,you will need two references,that will be part of the email,they will then do the reference check and give you a managers name to report to afaik

I was thinkin' it'd be odd for no references to be looked for. :)

• Advertisement

Oh no, the dreaded references. Not that I'm not worth referring, but my chosen referees either don't know I'm getting a new job (i.e. current manager) or haven't seen or heard from me in a good while.

mtnh wrote: »
    Oh no, the dreaded references. Not that I'm not worth referring, but my chosen referees either don't know I'm getting a new job (i.e. current manager) or haven't seen or heard from me in a good while.

Yeah, hate the whole reference malarkey myself.

Just got my email (woohoo) still no specific details about the rols just a link to go to to register my details so they can issue a contract to me. Also no mention of references..

bget wrote: »
    Just got my email (woohoo) still no specific details about the rols just a link to go to to register my details so they can issue a contract to me. Also no mention of references..

doing the same atm :)

I presume that means the contracts will be emailed to us?? Wish they had given a few more details. Still have no clue whatsoever what Im gonna be doing.. Not that it really matters I guess.. A job is a job...

Syndrome777 any word on the other job you were in for??

bget wrote: »
    I presume that means the contracts will be emailed to us?? Wish they had given a few more details. Still have no clue whatsoever what Im gonna be doing.. Not that it really matters I guess.. A job is a job...

Syndrome777 any word on the other job you were in for??
    no , i think they still have interviews this whole week...so actually this slow process of AIB hr is kinda working for me :D

although I would at list like to know my role title :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Frankie22

What is the second round interview like? As in questions? Is it similar to the first round interview?

Frankie22 wrote: »
    What is the second round interview like? As in questions? Is it similar to the first round interview?

Did you get word that you have a second interview?

How was your first one?

yes but with a loooot less questions

in 1st round cpl staff interviews ppl and send selected ones to AIB HR
    then on the 2nd interview....whoever will interview they did not have anything you sad before

so basically the same questions, but a lot less :)

Did you get word that you have a second interview?

Yeah got a call earlier today

• Advertisement

yes but with a loooot less questions

in 1st round cpl staff interviews ppl and send selected ones to AIB HR
    then on the 2nd interview....whoever will interview they did not have anything you sad before

so basically the same questions, but a lot less :)

Oh ok thanks :)

Yeah got a call earlier today

Well done!

Guess I'm definitely out the running so. But I kinda figured that already.

Well done!

Guess I'm definitely out the running so. But I kinda figured that already.

They could be still ringing people so you might get one

I interviewed on Monday, so I'd probably have heard by now. We'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 vinny18

Hopefully, when they were ringing people for the first interview they did it over two days. Fingers crossed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dan2014

Does anyone know anything about the branch banking positions? Interviewed a week ago today and still haven't heard anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭DoctorDre

dan2014 wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about the branch banking positions? Interviewed a week ago today and still haven't heard anything...

I applied too and my application status is 'interview' but I haven't heard anything yet! Can you tell me what the interview was like?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dan2014

Interview was okay just the usual Q's. Example of where you dealt with a angry customer. What do you know about AIB etc. There was two people interviewing, a man and a woman. Interview lasts about 25 mins or so and it's very much about how you would deal with customers.

I received the Employment Offer e-mail this morning. Now I just have to wait for them to verify my account, as you need to log in to a special platform. Ugh I can't wait any longer!!

• Advertisement

Stop complaining, you have a job, FGS!

Advertisement