Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Soccermanager transfer/deals help

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Starting a new blank game world tonight which I have never started from scratch before - I've always taken over teams!

Is there any must have go to players to nail or tips and tricks since I have a fresh go at this?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

-=al=- wrote: »
    Starting a new blank game world tonight which I have never started from scratch before - I've always taken over teams!

Is there any must have go to players to nail or tips and tricks since I have a fresh go at this?
    Tielemans, ruben neves

I also realised in the last few gameworlds that once you have bids accepted, values of your players changes, so you could have other bids waiting to be accepted which might now not meet min vale and get rejected as players u are p/e have dropped in value

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

.....and Daniel Bentley.

:pac:

((Seriously though, that lad is going places, and he's currently only rated 78! :)))

Well I have 300 mil to spend and with the new pricing system and position changes it is bloody hard to get a squad together with a mixture of young and old with all areas covered!

Here's what I have so far...

- - - - - - - - - -

Lloris/Cech/Hart

Florenzi - Matip- Blind - Kurzawa

J. Martinez - Cabaye

Willian/Hulk - KdB - Lucas/Perisic

Muller/Benzema/Cavani/higuain

B team/subs

Sergi roberto - Koulibaily - Romagnoli/Mangala - Adam Masina

Kimmich / Weigl / Casemiro / W. Carvalho / Rabiot / Klaassen

Kaka / Cheryshev

Calleri/Babacar

- - - - - - - - - -

Gks: Depends what keeper I can notch really. Anything over 91 or a young 90 is ok.

Defence: Matip and Kurzawa should be 90 in the next update or so, saving a few mil there. Also, Blind and J. Martinez are so useful being D's, Dm's and a Lb. Koulibaily should be 90 eventually and Romagnoli/Mangala will do well too for sub cbs. Masina is doing well for Bologne and Sergi Roberto is a sneaky RB that can also play M(c).

Midfield: Cabaye and J. Martinez for centre mids and some youthful ball winners in Casemiro/Kimmich/Weigl/W. Carvalho and young playmakers, Klaassen and Rabiot. - I know I won't get all of them so any combo of either is fine.

Midfield attackers: Willian/Hulk are reasonably priced and either will do. Both play in useful positions with Hulk also having a Striker position but a but older. KdB is no.10 Lucas is a decent price and a bit of potential. Perisic is also a decent advanced playmaker. Kaka and Cheryshev offer some backup in attack and a no.10.

Strikers: Muller would be ideal since he is so versatile but any Target man in Benzema, Cavani or Higuain would be awesome but it's about 50-60 mil a pop for just that one position - which i think is the most important one to have a big gun in.

If I have any room left over for young youth it would be great but getting something circa 300 mil reasonably balanced is hard. Players are just too damn expensive now!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Got offered cartabia and Robertson for kante? Yay or nay? Anyone see cartabia?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Got offered cartabia and Robertson for kante? Yay or nay? Anyone see cartabia?

Keep Kante, an unsung hero in Leicester's start to the season - he will go places

Ended up with the higest bids for Aguero and Muller

Can't choose! Surely Aguero is the better choice but Muller is a lot more versatile and might even get 95 himself very soon..

Cech

Florenzi, Mangala, Blind, Matip, Luiz, Sandro

R. Fernando, Stambouli, Sergi Roberto, A. Teixeira, Kaka, Firmino, Lucas

Aguero/Muller...

That's what I'm working with so far... Any suggestions? I'd be mad to pass up Aguero right..? Even if Muller was my no.1 choice!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Aguero, no contest

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

-=al=- wrote: »
    Ended up with the higest bids for Aguero and Muller

Can't choose! Surely Aguero is the better choice but Muller is a lot more versatile and might even get 95 himself very soon..

Cech

Florenzi, Mangala, Blind, Matip, Luiz, Sandro

R. Fernando, Stambouli, Sergi Roberto, A. Teixeira, Kaka, Firmino, Lucas

Aguero/Muller...

That's what I'm working with so far... Any suggestions? I'd be mad to pass up Aguero right..? Even if Muller was my no.1 choice!

Buy John stones. Will be the best defender in Europe

Not a chance of getting him. Hot property and in a gameworld with an Everton fan. I think he maxed bid for him!

Also pair 2 of the following for a 2 man pivot in mdifield - Biglia, Gustavo, Niangolan or Cabaye

• Advertisement

Not as much a should i buy / sell, who should I get out of X, Y or Z ...

More of a will he rise....

With handing Chelsea 1/2 my first 11 in the boards league to get Hazard I'm trying to rejig things a little ...

I'm just wondering how likely the following are to rise, have their position changed
    PLAYER|AGE|RATE|RL CLUB| POS
    Cheik Kouyate| 26 | 88 | West ham| D,DM,MC
    Loureiro Allan | 25 | 89 | Napoli | DR,DM,MC
    Oscar De Marcos |26 | 88 | Athletic Club | D,DM(RL),M,AM(C)
    Carlos Zambrano | 26 |88 | Frankfurt | DC
    Michy Batshuayi| 22 | 88 | Marseille | FC

Allan should have already got 90. Should have it in June.

Michy would get it if Marseille werent absolute cack.

The rest will stay. Kouyate might sneak 89 but only if West Ham have a great season finish

gerp99 wrote: »
    Allan should have already got 90. Should have it in June.

Michy would get it if Marseille werent absolute cack.

The rest will stay. Kouyate might sneak 89 but only if West Ham have a great season finish

Have to say that I completely agree with this assesment

guys, this is in gold championship1...

Coman is mine, got an offer...

Pumas UNAM have made an offer to Zenit for Kingsley COMAN of 25,000,000 plus Jordan AMAVI and Mario PAŠALIĆ ...

what ye think?

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    guys, this is in gold championship1...

Coman is mine, got an offer...

Pumas UNAM have made an offer to Zenit for Kingsley COMAN of 25,000,000 plus Jordan AMAVI and Mario PAŠALIĆ ...

what ye think?

Coman, 100%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Digne or Moreno?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Digne or Moreno?

Digne

Digne

Digne and Coman

Here's another one... Wanyama or Imbula?

I like the look of Imbula and he had a great performance last weekend, but Wanyama is already higher rated and playing for a better club...

It's to fit into a similarly rated central midfield of, Klaassen, Sergi Roberto and Julian Weigl.

Imbula is a lefty too which is a nice fit with them lads mentioned but maybe Wanyama to get 90 in the next update?

• Advertisement

My first question here - I feel all gooey inside!

Anyways - Lopez Juanmi or Fernando Torres? straight swap - I have Fernando, but does he hear the drums? The drums of him exiting my club?

Gentleman of Boards!

The time has come!

You decide!

You don't really - but the voice over dude from X-factor popped into my head and I got carried away - any help will be appreciated!

Anyways - Lopez Juanmi or Fernando Torres? straight swap - I have Fernando, but does he hear the drums? The drums of him exiting my club?

Gentleman of Boards!

The time has come!

You decide!

You don't really - but the voice over dude from X-factor popped into my head and I got carried away - any help will be appreciated!

Take a punt on juanmi ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Gentleman of Boards!

The time has come!

You decide!

Naw, if I was you I'd sell him to Estudiantes for 10m. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Falque or Jonas?

Probably Falque.

Perisic or El Shaarawy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Manolas, Otamendi, or Vertonghen?

Otamendi

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Mangala, Zouma or Ramagnoli?

Romagnoli just over Zouma
    Mangala a distant 3rd

• Advertisement

Mangala would be fourth option

I personally would take Zouma over Romagnoli - but that's what makes this world wonderful

Advertisement