Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Soccermanager transfer/deals help

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Out of interest how much cash did you get with Hig for Auba??

You've made a good start, I'd get Wilshire. He could have a good WC and push on, he has the talent and age is on his side... If you can sell Sahin and get Wilshire I'd do that

No I got Higuain and Ab went to Napoli, I payed the bare Chairman value so Higuain cost 19m plus Abu who's value is around 8m

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

if you buy a custom world, and create it, can you shut that world down in the future and reset it for a new bunch of players, with different teams? Or once its created, is it stuck in operation forever?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

No I got Higuain and Ab went to Napoli, I payed the bare Chairman value so Higuain cost 19m plus Abu who's value is around 8m

Oh right I thought that! I would have said you made a boo boo as he is due a rise but Dortmund have been reviewed and he did not get one so good deal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Tinie wrote: »
    if you buy a custom world, and create it, can you shut that world down in the future and reset it for a new bunch of players, with different teams? Or once its created, is it stuck in operation forever?

Stays in operation as far as I know. If you, as world admin, quit, they try sell the world on on the cheap I think

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Stays in operation as far as I know. If you, as world admin, quit, they try sell the world on on the cheap I think

Oh really? Is there a page where you can buy these old worlds?

• Advertisement

Tinie wrote: »
    Oh really? Is there a page where you can buy these old worlds?

I think you just go to upgrades and preowned gameworld or something. Not at a laptop but I'll look later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Have also picked up PSG in a new French championship...

I'm looking to move on Alex Costa and trying to decide between Raphaël VARANE & Matija NASTASIĆ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Have also picked up PSG in a new French championship...

I'm looking to move on Alex Costa and trying to decide between Raphaël VARANE & Matija NASTASIĆ...

This is a total no brainer, Varane, every single time.

Gotze and Kroos for Ronaldo, any opinions? I'm going ahead with it. I think it's my hate of Ronaldo that's pushing me over the edge :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Gotze and Kroos for Ronaldo, any opinions? I'm going ahead with it. I think it's my hate of Ronaldo that's pushing me over the edge :P

Any cash ontop?

• Advertisement

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

you crajzy! :D

Nope

Will both be in your first 11 or battling it out with bale isco di Maria khediera Alonso modric and that Spanish young fela (illarmandi) or something ha ha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'd say go for it. Even if Ronaldo does hit 99 (which admittedly does seem inevitable) you're still getting a 93 and a 94, both of which have more time on their side than Ronaldo. I think it's a pretty fair deal.

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Will both be in your first 11 or battling it out with bale isco di Maria khediera Alonso modric and that Spanish young fela (illarmandi) or something ha ha

Modric and Khedira should be on the way out. So it'll be a midfield of Kroos, Di Maria, Isco, Alonso, Bale with ILLARRAMENDI and the young fellas coming in if needed. May even hold onto Modric, either way, both will Gotze and Kroos will start most games

Modric and Khedira should be on the way out. So it'll be a midfield of Kroos, Di Maria, Isco, Alonso, Bale with ILLARRAMENDI and the young fellas coming in if needed. May even hold onto Modric, either way, both will Gotze and Kroos will start most games
    Well reading that post it seems your mind is made up bud and your teams is thought out and set! Drive on IMO!

I'd never do a deal like that, imagine losing Ronaldo? madness

:pac:

As I said, my hate for Ronaldo may have swayed me :D he can flex all he wants in Munich!! Ha!

As I said, my hate for Ronaldo may have swayed me :D he can flex all he wants in Munich!! Ha!

he'll be flexing at the top of the scoring charts come the end of season!

actually yeah, scrap my idea, just put it in the Simulation section beside fm and pes/fifa etc, would be easier to find there and look less wonky.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Ayew+bruno martins indi for dani alves??

Max meyer+kolasinac for robben??

Opinions guys?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Ayew+bruno martins indi for dani alves??

Max meyer+kolasinac for robben??

Opinions guys?:)

Nope.. You're losing to much.
    Especially when you consider that both those players had a great season for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

kheidra and Modric for David Silva?

tommycahir wrote: »

I'd take it, but other might not.

Me too

Seaneh wrote: »
    I'd take it, but other might not.

Me too

I'd take Silva

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

I'd take Silva

haha, seeing as your offering it I guessed you would say it..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

haha, seeing as your offering it I guessed you would say it..:D

I'd take the duo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Modric should be due a rise after Real winning the CL, wouldn't be much between Silva & Modric as a straight choice so it has to be the duo......

Advertisement