Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Soccermanager transfer/deals help

Options
  • 15-11-2013 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, i know there is a topic like this on the soccermanager forum, but here you'll 'know' the people giving the opinions/advise

This isnt limited to any boards related GWs, any transfers that people are unsure of .... Fire away!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I'll start, in a new GW (still at pre season friendly stage) at Real madrid, i got offered 26.5m for luka modric should i take it?

MODRIĆ, Luka(28yr) DM,M,AM(C) 93rated

Ive spent 41.5m bringing in from external clubs:

Damiao, Rui patricio, cuadrado, james rodriquez all 90s all young and also got some very talented risers

I have kadhira, alonso and isco all for the mc position

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Seamo87

I think you have too many teams!! lol

Seamo87 wrote: »
    I think you have too many teams!! lol

LOL, thats not helping me in this instance tho ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

No.... Worth more

Actually since I'm in this thread!!

I recently swapped Rossi for Lavezzi and got a bit of a shock with some of the reaction to it?

Apparently Rossi is currently on song in Seria a? Anyhow the deal suited me so I'm happy but interested to hear feedback

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,903 ✭✭✭circadian

It's only worth selling players if it's a profit and you have adequite cover/replacement or if they're surplus and drawing wages for nothing.

Just my two cents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I'll start, in a new GW (still at pre season friendly stage) at Real madrid, i got offered 26.5m for luka modric should i take it?

MODRIĆ, Luka(28yr) DM,M,AM(C) 93rated

Ive spent 41.5m bringing in from external clubs:

Damiao, Rui patricio, cuadrado, james rodriquez all 90s all young and also got some very talented risers

I have kadhira, alonso and isco all for the mc position
    I'd drop too 40mill and ask him too include 1 prospect who you may sell at profit later on

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I'd drop too 40mill and ask him too include 1 prospect who you may sell at profit later on

Sent you a Schmelzy offer too man!

Sent you a Schmelzy offer too man!

Seen it but was only online a second will have a good look later on

Another one,

was offered 10m + Mandzukic(?spelling?) for Benzema

• Advertisement

Another one,

was offered 10m + Mandzukic(?spelling?) for Benzema

Personally no, but its close....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

I have a player on loan. Someone wants to buy him. What's the deal here? Do I still have his services for the season?

if it is the first season of the GW, and the player is on loan at your club than you have him for the entire season, however if it is the second or any subsequent season then his parent club call recall him at any point

Angel Di Maria + Pepe for Gotze?

Angel Di Maria + Pepe for Gotze?

Na! Di Maria's not as good as Gotze & Pepe's on the way down imo

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Na! Di Maria's not as good as Gotze & Pepe's on the way down imo

thats what he seemed to think too..turned me down so he did :rolleyes:

The offer for Pérez MICHU of AS Roma from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Muriel & Schar for him, I really rate him but you know what, I fully fully expect to see the deal reversed even though it was Roma contacted me with the offer.....

So barring that, what do ye think, good deal or what???

AND.....

The offer for Stevan JOVETIĆ of Barcelona from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Imagine if I actually got both of those, happy days!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the deal for jovetic?

Whats the deal for jovetic?

6.0M + Yassine BENZIA + Roberto FIRMINO....

So..... Question remains, will this deal (or the Michu one) be reversed do people think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

How long is a piece of string

• Advertisement

6.0M + Yassine BENZIA + Roberto FIRMINO....

So..... Question remains, will this deal (or the Michu one) be reversed do people think?

IMO theirs nothing wrong here

OK, Ive Lazio in a Gold Championship and got offered:

Tottenhams' Nacer CHADLI for my Felipe Anderson

opinions please, looking at you mr Italian footie (swoody ;))

OK, Ive Lazio in a Gold Championship and got offered:

Tottenhams' Nacer CHADLI for my Felipe Anderson

opinions please, looking at you mr Italian footie (swoody ;))

lol So you have even more then the 8 teams in your signature?:eek:

have been watching the gold championships get created for a while now, the 'BIG' clubs are always gone by the time the open, but finally there was a team available that I wanted ....

there was a mounting of F5ing at 15:00 when the league finally opened today :)

But anyway, have you an opinion on the deal?

have been watching the gold championships get created for a while now, the 'BIG' clubs are always gone by the time the open, but finally there was a team available that I wanted ....

Phew....if it's a straight swap then I'd go with Chadli. Anderson's just a prospect, who'll be doing well to exceed Chadli.

I'd go Anderson only because of the sheer amount of competition at Spurs, once Lamella settles in its him and Lennon/Townsend for me, don't see Chadli getting much game time

Seamo87 wrote: »
    Phew....if it's a straight swap then I'd go with Chadli. Anderson's just a prospect, who'll be doing well to exceed Chadli.
    I'd go Anderson only because of the sheer amount of competition at Spurs, once Lamella settles in its him and Lennon/Townsend for me, don't see Chadli getting much game time

Now thats what I created the thread for ... opinions on transfers from all sorts of GWs! Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

both have similar circumstances, Petkovic doesn't like Anderson and is leting him rot on the bench.......Keita, there other santos import is his love child. Chadli is injured but has been behind sigurdsson in the pecking order since day one. its a tough call......

Felipe was amazing when playing with Neymar but hasnt got a chance at lazio, i bought Felipe in the boards.ie league in the hope he breaks into the team.......its a gamble i'm was willing to take!

Swap Falcao(mine) for Aguirro(his)?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Swap Falcao(mine) for Aguirro(his)?

Yup

Advertisement