Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Soccermanager transfer/deals help

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

gerp99 wrote: »
    Both need a move to get 92. James will be 93 and can hit 94/95 in the next few years depending on form. Id pick him but I can understand why you want to keep the two

Yeah he's 93 in the next few days and could easily be 94 for sure. I need an up and coming lb/rb soon since the current lads are aging so keeping Pjanic and Coutinho could give me options to transfer new lads in with player exchanges!

I think every team needs at least one big hitter but not sure if its worth a Coutinho and Pjanic! An attacking and defensive mid would be ok to change, but 2 young attacking midfielders are tricky

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Opinions a few deals in other gameworlds

Unai Lopez + 7mil for Rui Patricio??

which brazilian CB represents best value Dede or Naldo?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Ok,

in one of the GOLD championships I'm Norwich ... in the very first gameweek I swapped Redmond and Cash for Nainggolan.

Now in Season2 and with a squad of mainly 86-87rated in D1 I'm struggling so looking to swap Nainggolan ...

I've and offer of Francis COQUELIN and Ahmed MUSA for Radja NAINGGOLAN .

what do ye think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Ok,

in one of the GOLD championships I'm Norwich ... in the very first gameweek I swapped Redmond and Cash for Nainggolan.

Now in Season2 and with a squad of mainly 86-87rated in D1 I'm struggling so looking to swap Nainggolan ...

I've and offer of Francis COQUELIN and Ahmed MUSA for Radja NAINGGOLAN .

what do ye think?
    I would try and get some cash aswell and use that too gamble on a few youths or free agents and I'd be happy

I have Casillas and Ospina in a gw and Ospina just brought up a concern... Now Loris Karius is available from external so might try and swapsie Ospina around for him... Worth it or just keep Ospina and play in cups?

• Advertisement

-=al=- wrote: »
    I have Casillas and Ospina in a gw and Ospina just brought up a concern... Now Loris Karius is available from external so might try and swapsie Ospina around for him... Worth it or just keep Ospina and play in cups?
    Casillas is going too drop very fast!! He's winding down now I wouldn't be looking at him as a long term number 1

Yep indeed. I had him since he was 94 but hopefully he can stay around 91-90 for a bit more. I got Ospina in at 88 when he was getting minutes for arsenal. 89 now but was hoping a move to get regular game time would happen, which it hasn't. Karius is the only decent German keeper available at the minute from externals so might make the move for him. If he gets a decent move he might get a 90.

I missed out on Trapp earlier on this year and kicking myself for that! Timo Horn is another lad but he is taken. A real life transfer for Karius could be great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

I have been offered a straight swap. Nathanial Clyne for Jose Luis Gaya the Valencia fullback. Should i go for it? Hate letting Liverpool players go!!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    I have been offered a straight swap. Nathanial Clyne for Jose Luis Gaya the Valencia fullback. Should i go for it? Hate letting Liverpool players go!!

Gaya all day!!

Gaya all day!!

This!! Gaya will hit 92/93 IMO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Deal is done! Thanks lads

I have Casillas and Ospina (level 1 concern) as keepers in a gw where Manadanda just became available for cash and Karius is available from external.

Should I cash in Casillas for Mandanda? I figure he will drop to 91 pretty soon and Mandanda has a few years on him! + Karius could be a decent shout out for rising soon - especially with a move.

Cech is also available in December so I could sit tight and wait it out and try and cash Casillas in for Cech. But there will most likely be competition

Matip is also available from a manager for 14 mil cash. I have Castan who hasn't really returned yet and may even go out on loan in January. Is this a good opportunity to cash 90 Castan in for a 89 that will most likely get a 90 next update?

Cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

-=al=- wrote: »
    I have Casillas and Ospina (level 1 concern) as keepers in a gw where Manadanda just became available for cash and Karius is available from external.

Should I cash in Casillas for Mandanda? I figure he will drop to 91 pretty soon and Mandanda has a few years on him! + Karius could be a decent shout out for rising soon - especially with a move.

Cech is also available in December so I could sit tight and wait it out and try and cash Casillas in for Cech. But there will most likely be competition

Matip is also available from a manager for 14 mil cash. I have Castan who hasn't really returned yet and may even go out on loan in January. Is this a good opportunity to cash 90 Castan in for a 89 that will most likely get a 90 next update?

Cheers

Personally I'd go for Mandanda, but maybe that's because I just bought him in another league!

I'm not sure about Matip or Castan though so I can't really give advice on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

OK lads I need some advice and I needs it Tonto!

Who are the best ten young players in the game? I mean ones just added to the database recently (I suppose) who are rated 80 or preferably less.

Help me Obi-Wan-Keboardsi. You're my only hope!

Wout Faes
    Rolando Mandragora
    Leon Bailly
    Thiago Maia
    Seko Fofana
    Jerry St Juste
    Josip Brekalo
    Fabian Benko
    Pedro Periera
    Milot Raschica
    Oliver Ntcham

off the top of my head, very talented and most getting senior game time. Dont know if they are the 10 best

cheers pal

baza Rakus wrote: »

Who are the best ten young players in the game? I mean ones just added to the database recently (I suppose) who are rated 80 or preferably less.

I would recommend Wout Faes.

Wout Faes
    Rolando Mandragora
    Leon Bailly
    Thiago Maia
    Seko Fofana
    Jerry St Juste
    Josip Brekalo
    Fabian Benko
    Pedro Periera
    Milot Raschica
    Oliver Ntcham

off the top of my head, very talented and most getting senior game time. Dont know if they are the 10 best

There really is no point me searching these for any of the boards leagues is there

redzerdrog wrote: »
    There really is no point me searching these for any of the boards leagues is there

I have the first 6 or 7, the rest are taken

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I'd add Andrija Balic

• Advertisement

Tanks you guys

I would recommend Wout Faes.

I can't find this dude. Is his name spelled differently on SM perchance?

I can't find this dude. Is his name spelled differently on SM perchance?

Search for 'wout f' hes the last on the dropdown

Search for 'wout f' hes the last on the dropdown

Tried that.

No Results
    Close

Maybe it's time to give up the goat and load that new datapack!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Aye, I bought him in another league but had to load the latest data pack to find him first

Tried that.

No Results
    Close

Maybe it's time to give up the goat and load that new datapack!
    Hes only in anout a week so probably datapack

I get asked to load one daily (each time i go "player database-new players" anyway)

How likely is Jordan Ibe to rise this year?

I have received a bid on him in the how am i suppose to win a trophy with this lot league, where cash is at a premium so I could cash in and buy a 89 rated player to replace him.

Or do I hold on and hope that his current decent run under klopp improves him even further

I have received a bid on him in the how am i suppose to win a trophy with this lot league, where cash is at a premium so I could cash in and buy a 89 rated player to replace him.

Or do I hold on and hope that his current decent run under klopp improves him even further

Me, I'd Hold on to him, but then, my strategy for that GW has been

Step 1: buy young talents,
    Step 2: sit back and watch them rise ...
    Step 3: make money from attendances

... repeat step 1-3 at will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Mine is buy low, sell high and start bringing in higher rated players who will rise. Can, Vardy, etc. Will then sell them on once they rise, not all but most

• Advertisement

Even if Liverpool do really well this season it's not sure he'll play much or rise much in rating. It will depend on how much Klopp uses him. He doesn't seem to be his first choice. I'd stick rather than twist all the same.

Advertisement