Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Soccermanager transfer/deals help

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Brian Kuh

Depay is very good but I'd definitely swap him for those three

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

De Gea or Courtois?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

de Gea.
    See my sig for a detailed analysis of why.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    De Gea or Courtois?

The belgian for me. Surprise surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭gerp99

De Gea or Courtois?

De Gea but I am a Manchester United fan :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

De Gea or Courtois?

Mignolet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Hamsik or Aubameyang + Felipe Anderson?

Here's my team - http://i.imgur.com/BL5fc9O.png

Have an offer in for Hamsik and very tempted. I have a few central mids and need a nice winger or two... thoughts?

-=al=- wrote: »

Have an offer in for Hamsik and very tempted. I have a few central mids and need a nice winger or two... thoughts?

Take the two. Hamsik has peaked. Felipe Anderson could be huge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

gerp99 wrote: »
    Take the two. Hamsik has peaked. Felipe Anderson could be huge

I'd go with this too!

Are you in the boards league?

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Are you in the boards league?

Nope, just in one wit a few friends, nothing to serious.. Well, we say that :p

Went through with that deal any way so I'm left with this

http://i.imgur.com/FEkOkBb.png

After selling Hamsik I got a nice offer for Pato.. a p/e with Tadic or Destro

Quite tempted since Auba is a striker and I just sold a CAM playmaker type lad in Hamsik! Kaka and Robinho aren't getting any younger either!

So, the Q is with that squad, would you rather Pato, Destro or Tadic?

Nope, just in one wit a few friends, nothing to serious.. Well, we say that :p

Went through with that deal any way so I'm left with this

http://i.imgur.com/FEkOkBb.png

After selling Hamsik I got a nice offer for Pato.. a p/e with Tadic or Destro

Quite tempted since Auba is a striker and I just sold a CAM playmaker type lad in Hamsik! Kaka and Robinho aren't getting any younger either!

So, the Q is with that squad, would you rather Pato, Destro or Tadic?

Would you like too join one of our leagues?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Take Destro for sure.

Thanks for the offer but I'm in 2 leagues already and tis enough! :)

One more for all ya'll

Here's the team - http://i.imgur.com/RM0M50q.png

Offers are, Benatia + Coutinho for James Rodriquez or Benatia out for Manolas and Draxler + 5 mil.

Trying to get Jrod for Coutinho and Ramires but unlikely to get it. Thoughts?

One more for all ya'll

Here's the team - http://i.imgur.com/RM0M50q.png

Offers are, Benatia + Coutinho for James Rodriquez or Benatia out for Manolas and Draxler + 5 mil.

Trying to get Jrod for Coutinho and Ramires but unlikely to get it. Thoughts?

I'd go James usually and he will prob get a 93 but you will be a bit light in def losing Benatia.

Id def take Draxler and Manolas for Benatia though.

My biggest worry would be if your defence could cope

Yep it's a big loss at the back alright especially since 92 defenders are tricky to come by.

A 92 defender + a 91 Midfielder seems a lot for Jrod, even when he does get 93! But I think I would possibly be better off with Benatia and Coutinho than James! Tricky one

If I did go for it I may have a difficult time dealing with a fit defense, although Javi Martinez can always go Cb too so it's not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

gerp99 wrote: »
    I'd go James usually and he will prob get a 93 but you will be a bit light in def losing Benatia.

Id def take Draxler and Manolas for Benatia though.

My biggest worry would be if your defence could cope

I haven't seen much of Draxler this year but I've read he's had a very poor season

He had a thigh injury and was out for 5 months and only made some sub appearances since April. Great player that's still very young and he's kinda stuck because his buyout clause is like 40 mil I think, which is way too high for a player just back from injury with a poor season. Great potential if he can stay fit or get a move though.

modo85 wrote: »
    I haven't seen much of Draxler this year but I've read he's had a very poor season

had a serious enough injury and only came back recently. He needs next season to go well though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

modo85 wrote: »

He played about the first 10 for us and was hit and miss if I'm honest, then got injured and was out until last few games which can be forgiven coming back.

There's a worry tho he might be one of these recurring injury type players though, his value has plummeted until he can do a solid season again and do it well at that.

• Advertisement

Ok but if you change your mind our main boards.ie league is really good and very competitive, there's great banter in the thread as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Ok but if you change your mind our main boards.ie league is really good and very competitive, there's great banter in the thread as well!

Don't be lying to the boy - we spend most evenings poring over the statistical analysis of Gareth Barry's passing ratios and Kevin Mirallas' dribble completion percentages - edge of the seat stuff!

Don't be lying to the boy - we spend most evenings poring over the statistical analysis of Gareth Barry's passing ratios and Kevin Mirallas' dribble completion percentages - edge of the seat stuff!

Ha ha I'll create a storm in a tea cup now and ask about monitoring on/off ha ha!

Ha ha I'll create a storm in a tea cup now and ask about monitoring on/off ha ha!

contemplating reporting that post for baiting :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Was offered 7m and Mario gomez for max kruse. Yay or nay lads

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Was offered 7m and Mario gomez for max kruse. Yay or nay lads

Gomez is 30 next month and linked with moncao. May drop to 90 but seems to have avoided any drop in the latest review. I think Kruse may have reached his limit at 90 also but will hold it for longer than gomez. Up to you but i'd hold tough

Not a "should I sell X for Y and Z" but still looking for some input...

In one of my GWs I can play but back-4 2 ways:

88-89-88-90

OR

89-88-90-88

Not sure there is much of a muchness in the difference but just wondering what ye think?

Depends what foot they are or natural positions for me but the second way from that list!

Pjanic and Coutinho for James Rod?

Here's the updated team - http://i.imgur.com/b3F4c1D.png

Can also get Diego for base price if I go ahead with that deal. I just think I'd be better off with Coutinho and Pjanic! Pjanic was my replacement for Cabaye eventually and Coutinho isn't in the CL so don't mind selling too much. 2 young 91s for a 92(93)

Thoughts?

• Advertisement

Pjanic and Coutinho for James Rod?

Here's the updated team - http://i.imgur.com/b3F4c1D.png

Can also get Diego for base price if I go ahead with that deal. I just think I'd be better off with Coutinho and Pjanic! Pjanic was my replacement for Cabaye eventually and Coutinho isn't in the CL so don't mind selling too much. 2 young 91s for a 92(93)

Thoughts?

Both need a move to get 92. James will be 93 and can hit 94/95 in the next few years depending on form. Id pick him but I can understand why you want to keep the two

Advertisement