Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Soccermanager transfer/deals help

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Perisic, Banega, Biglia or Candreva?

I have Perisic atm but he's not up to much at Inter. Banega is only a few months older, doing ok for Seville and is part of the Argentina team and also 1 rating higher, so slightly think he might be of use... The otherr 2 are doing ok but slightly older

thoughts?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Machin Vitolo or Yevhen Konoplyanka? Both 90 rated, 26 years old, 14m and play for Sevilla.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Konoplyanka by a small margin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Jan Laco

Can someone tell me, will I have money for these transfers;

I have 28 million balance

buying Xhaka. 24 million
    buying Iheanacho. 6 million
    selling Lucas. 11 million

It will go over budget, but I have a bid for Lucas accepted but it's in order of time line and the window shuts tonight.
    Will soccer manager recognise the incoming 11 million before they reject Iheanacho bid, even though the 11m bid came after I offered the 6mil?

Thanks

I think it's in order of the times at which they were accepted (on both sides)

although (and I may be wrong here) I've always had a suspicion that deals between two human managers process quicker than deals between user and CPU

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

I know they different players but please rate in order of preference

Raboit
    BERNARDESCHI
    Arnold
    Brandt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

Me and another club have had bids accepted for the same player. The deal will be decided in the next 24 hours. Can I cancel my bid in order to put in a bigger bid than the other club? Or will I lose the battle to get the player when I cancel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Blondie919 wrote: »
    Me and another club have had bids accepted for the same player. The deal will be decided in the next 24 hours. Can I cancel my bid in order to put in a bigger bid than the other club? Or will I lose the battle to get the player when I cancel?

No one can bid after bids have been accepted so you'd lose your chance and the other club would get the player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    No one can bid after bids have been accepted so you'd lose your chance and the other club would get the player

Thanks. That's what I feared.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

You know when you get the message saying: "The offer for Such AND SUCH of Soandso Club from WHOEVER has been accepted along with other club offers. Soandso Club will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours."

How long does that generally take? I know it's not the full 24 hours. I reckon more like 8. Anyone any ideas? Anyone? Anyone know why?

Anyone?

• Advertisement

Higuain and Coutinho for Aguero?

Higuain surely to get 95 next update and Coutinho will get 92 himself eventually... tempted but Aguero is Aguero!

zojd9w4.png

Here's the current squad. Quite well balanced and not totally necessary for another attacking mid.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

-=al=- wrote: »

Higuain surely to get 95 next update and Coutinho will get 92 himself eventually... tempted but Aguero is Aguero!

zojd9w4.png

Here's the current squad. Quite well balanced and not totally necessary for another attacking mid.

Toooo much in my book ...

Edit:

misread that, though it was Aguerro and Couthino for Hig ...

In my opinion couthino is too much with either of those to get the other so if you have aquerro ... take it ... if you have the 2 lads ... keep them

-=al=- wrote: »

I would say STICK. Higuain will be the wrong side of 94 pretty soon. And Coutinho is about 2 seasons and one club away from 95. Aguero will hold his value for a good bit longer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

baza Rakus wrote: »
    I would say STICK. Higuain will be the wrong side of 94 pretty soon. And Coutinho is about 2 seasons and one club away from 95. Aguero will hold his value for a good bit longer.

Higuain's on fire this season though so he won't be seeing a drop for a while yet and, like Al said, may even get a bump to 89 if he's lucky. Aguero will hold his *whatever rating he is* also for a good while yet.

I'd be of the impression that, in your case, Higuain & Coutinho > Aguero.

Higuain offers a good relatively short term replacement for Aguero, while waiting for a few others to rise - Mkhitaryan for one who will flourish even more should Auba leave Dortmund (assuming Mkhitaryan himself doesn't leave first of course).

Then again, my knowledge of these things is usually extraordinarily limited.

I thought I'd see out the season to see if there was much of a change but I decided to keep Kun! Fantastic offer but I just genuinely like Aguero more. It's a shame he didn't get a goal or two to get the Golden boot this year - Just one goal off. Hopefully Pep can sort city out and make him the main man next season ;)

Higuain breaking records in Italy and a likely transfer will surely warrant a 95. Coutinho quite possibly on for a 92 should Liverpool win the Europa league.

Here's another one - Eric Bailly or Danilo Pereira?

Also, who would hold their value better and have better potential... Koulibaily or Matip? ...Surely it's Matip coming into that Klopp defense at Liverpool right?

Pereira over Bailly, Matip over the other one

Koulibaily made 90 with the Napoli rises, I've had him since 87! :pac:

Danilo Pereira or Lucas Vasquez? ...Vasquez just got picked for the Euros and doing well at Madrid as of late. + CL final to come...

and

Lucas Moura, Gaitan, Firmino or Banega ...if you could only pick 3, who would you leave out?

I currently own, Moura, Gaitan and Firmino, but thinking of swapping Lucas out for Banega since he just one the Europa league, done ok in La Liga and another final this weekend against Barca. 92 possibly on the cards. + Vasquez in would be a decent winger to bring in.

thx

Umtiti or blind?

Talks of Barca for Umtiti and talks of bring dropped with Blind!

Other defenders are Koulibaily, Matip and Javi Martinez... 2 stoppers and General defender... Umtiti is down as a stopper so might be good to stick with ball playing Blind?

Guys,

I need to clarify that the deal I'm looking help on is in GOLD1 ... Highly competitive game world, quite difficult to sign decent players ...

My starting 11 has an average rating of 86 but contains De Sciglio (89), Tielemans (87), Kevin deBruyne(93) and Coman(89).

I've one manager in particular with a mancrush on Coman ...

He offered me a staight swap for Diego Costa first time ... I rejected.

Then he offered Costa + ANDREAS CHRISTENSEN(86) ... I countered for Costa and Ter Stegen

He countered Costa and Coleman.

What do ye think?

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Guys,

I need to clarify that the deal I'm looking help on is in GOLD1 ... Highly competitive game world, quite difficult to sign decent players ...

My starting 11 has an average rating of 86 but contains De Sciglio (89), Tielemans (87), Kevin deBruyne(93) and Coman(89).

I've one manager in particular with a mancrush on Coman ...

He offered me a staight swap for Diego Costa first time ... I rejected.

Then he offered Costa + ANDREAS CHRISTENSEN(86) ... I countered for Costa and Ter Stegen

He countered Costa and Coleman.

What do ye think?

Mate
    Coman is a rising star of world footy
    Costa is on a downward trajectory. He'll be playing in China within a couple of years.
    Coleman has hit his peak rating in SM
    You'd be mad to accept the deal

• Advertisement

Matip or Romagnoli?

Current centre backs are Javi Martinez, Umtiti, Matip and Koulibaly. Currently have Matip but might swap out for Romagnoli since I do like a lefty right centre back Feng shui.

Also, I could possibly get concerns soon since I need to give Javi Martinez lots of games and with Umtiti and Koulibaly rising and Matip possibly too, an up and coming young 88 could be good.

Just wondering if it's worth swapping out Matip. He could do decent at Liverpool. But Romagnoli surely one for the future.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

First time requesting advice here for me...

Oblak or Courtois?

On paper it looks like a simple choice, however the scenario is that they are both sub keepers for both of is (I have Buffon and he has De Gea). Obviously Buffon will retire first ad I have Oblak to replace him, bu should I go for Courtois given that he's already 93 whereas Oblak is still only 91?

I probably won't be using him until after the 2018 World Cup anyway.

Although if I got Courtois now I could nearly get rid of Buffon's high wages.

Also, Courtois is at level 3 concern as well which is why he wants to trade.

Wilberto wrote: »
    First time requesting advice here for me...

Oblak or Courtois?

On paper it looks like a simple choice, however the scenario is that they are both sub keepers for both of is (I have Buffon and he has De Gea). Obviously Buffon will retire first ad I have Oblak to replace him, bu should I go for Courtois given that he's already 93 whereas Oblak is still only 91?

I probably won't be using him until after the 2018 World Cup anyway.

Although if I got Courtois now I could nearly get rid of Buffon's high wages.

Also, Courtois is at level 3 concern as well which is why he wants to trade.

Ive had herd rumours that real were after courtois but with their bn from transfers im not sure where that stands now.

As it stnd right now... i hte to admit it but i think oblak is the better option hes at a far better club... however, simione shortening his contract by a year is a concern surely.

Advertisement