Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Soccermanager transfer/deals help

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

tommycahir wrote: »
    kheidra and Modric for David Silva?

Modric and kheidra

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Thanks guys, just waiting for Kersplat to put in the offer now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Ramsey for draxler what do you think guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Ramsey for draxler what do you think guys?

Ramsey.
    He'll be 91 in the BPL review and Draxler didn't get a upgrade in the previous Bundesliga's review (which was 2 weeks ago)

He'll also replace Modric.

Pepe+di maria for thiago silva.
    95 rated defenders are as rare as hens teeth di maria is on top of his game now though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

95 rated defenders are as rare as hens teeth di maria is on top of his game now

Duo.... I wouldn't go selling too many Real players until after the review....

Might end up kicking yourself

95 rated defenders are as rare as hens teeth di maria is on top of his game now

Keep the duo.
    There's a good chance Pepe & Di Maria will get a upgrade in the next review.

Also I think losing a 92 & 93 will have more of a negative than a positive one.

Duo.... I wouldn't go selling too many Real players until after the review....

Might end up kicking yourself

Ya i better relax for now.:) modric didnt score enough goals for me so im happy with mkhitarayn and the future star goretzka.
    Im a huge gunner so very happy with ramsey and draxler was going to get unhappy on the bench again. Ive a nice mix now between old and young so I better calm down in silly season:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'd keep them as well, Di Maria will surely get a bump!

I shipped Modric and Khedira out for Silva. Probably should have held on with Modric due a bump but Silva is fantastic and who knows, after a good WC he may get a bump as well :)

Peoples opinions on Ozil?

• Advertisement

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Peoples opinions on Ozil?

Arsenal fan here so i'll have a go.

Started off great and really looked the business. Near the end of the season he seemned to slow down, but in my opinion the injuries to Ramsey and Walcott made him less effective.

For his first season in England i think he's done quite well. His stats are on par with David Silva's this season.

He's a solid 94* and i think he'll be lighting the BPL up when Walcott is fully fit. :)

Too late :D went Ribery for Silva instead and very happy with it :) Probably gonna be my only signing so looking forward to the new season

Huge arsenal fan here and id love to have him but man united manager wants fabregas in return and cant justify that.

Next season will tell a tale for him he certainly wasnt a 50million player last season no matter what way you stir the pot but yes he is world class but its all on the line for him next seaon he HAS to pick his game up.

Huge arsenal fan here and id love to have him but man united manager wants fabregas in return and cant justify that.

Next season will tell a tale for him he certainly wasnt a 50million player last season no matter what way you stir the pot but yes he is world class but its all on the line for him next seaon he HAS to pick his game up.

Silva or Ozil, it had to be Silva

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

Nuri Sahin or Matic? Have Sahin and thinking of swapping him, but their age and stats are the same. Anyone reckon Matic will hit 92 over Sahin?

Nuri Sahin or Matic? Have Sahin and thinking of swapping him, but their age and stats are the same. Anyone reckon Matic will hit 92 over Sahin?

Matic every time.

The Sahin of 2-3 seasons back when he was on fire at Dortmund was a far better player than Matic IMO..

But at the moment I would have to agree that Matic is the better option he just breaks up play so well..... Keeps it simple and when needs be he can burst past a player and find a pass!

Hopefully Sahin will get back to his level next season though ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Matic. sahin has peaked.

Matic for me too

I'm back :D so united have offered me two deals

Ozil for Kroos
    Rooney for Benzema

Thoughts?

Ozil would be handy covering centre and wings, not sure about Rooney. Benzema may get a +1 in the review after this one if he keeps scoring and Rooney could be in for a -1 if United continue to play sh1t.

• Advertisement

Ozil for Kroos
    Rooney for Benzema

Thoughts?

Ozil would be handy covering centre and wings, not sure about Rooney. Benzema may get a +1 in the review after this one if he keeps scoring and Rooney could be in for a -1 if United continue to play sh1t.

Ozil over Kroos for me.
    But its very close.

Benzema over Rooney.

Ozil for Kroos
    Rooney for Benzema

Thoughts?

Tough one on both....

Kroos for me as Ozil whilst the more individually talented player, Kroos is the more consistent and plays for a better club, sorry Arsenal fans!

I'm a huge Benzema fan.... I think he is a far greater player than he gets credit for at Madrid, he seems to be slaughtered week in week out, but JUST Rooney, just..... not much in that one

Id take ozil and rooney to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I'd be 50/50 on the Ozil - Kroos deal but benzema or Rooney?! Benzema everytime!

Id take ozil and rooney to be honest

Out of interest mate would you not worry about Ozil constantly being subbed and failing to make an impact in the big games??

Clearly Ozil has more skill and has that extra something that pass that nobody else sees and he drifts past players at will, but 0 consistency

• Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭The Governor

I went to swap PISZCZEK for Lars Bender, I know some lads will disagree but I'm a fan of the player and can cover more positions for my Dortmund team.

I got this earlier:
    Bayer Leverkusen have made a counter offer to Borussia Dortmund to exchange Lukasz PISZCZEK and Nuri ŞAHIN for Lars BENDER

And we say some players in our GW have mad counter offers :pac:

Out of interest mate would you not worry about Ozil constantly being subbed and failing to make an impact in the big games??

Clearly Ozil has more skill and has that extra something that pass that nobody else sees and he drifts past players at will, but 0 consistency

Ive just been offered rooney+cash for fabregas?

Well im an arsenal fan so im biased but ya ozil hasnt set the world alight this seaso ill agree with you there and there is big pressure on him next year to perform it could go either way for him hed just shade it over kroos for me though

To be fair they're different players.

If you want someone to control the game and ping passes around then go with Kroos.
    But you want someone to create loads of chances then you go with Ozil.

Statistically Ozil's season was on par with David Silva's... You just have to wonder how much better would Ozil had been if Walcott had been fit.

Thought I posted here :/

Aguero or Javi Martinez and Strootman?

Martinez would upgrade my defence +1 with Gustavo and Badstuber and I'd be hoping Strootman moves on up the ratings but for now would be back up...

but Aguero is a beast and will hit 95 IMO if he stays injury free. If Aguero goes it'll be Hig upfront or Hig and Muller

Opinions?

• Advertisement

Thought I posted here :/

Aguero or Javi Martinez and Strootman?

Martinez would upgrade my defence +1 with Gustavo and Badstuber and I'd be hoping Strootman moves on up the ratings but for now would be back up...

but Aguero is a beast and will hit 95 IMO if he stays injury free. If Aguero goes it'll be Hig upfront or Hig and Muller

Opinions?

I really would not sell Aguero.
    I've found defensive mids to be rather pointless in this game.. And since you already have Gustavo it seems pointless to add another 2 holding mids.

Aguero will imo hit 95 very soon.. The only thing holding him back is the injuries.

Advertisement