Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

mw is fun. but it is **** compared to hybrids such as ret pallys,boomkins

Getting out healed by a dps in arena is not fun and should not happen

They really dropped the ball with it and shamans. Not many happy over the state of them .

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭ryanakabyitz

i have heard shamans freaking out about how they are. I played elemental in 5.4 on my one. I was never good with it. I heard that you can no longet move while casting lightning bolt. OR whatever it is called. Shame

Resto never could, the big problem is the char hasnt really been developed much and relied too heavily on smart heals ect and some oh crap totems.

They are now gone and the class even though still bursty has no way to cast in melee dominated start of the expac.

Calhoun wrote: »
    Resto never could, the big problem is the char hasnt really been developed much and relied too heavily on smart heals ect and some oh crap totems.

They are now gone and the class even though still bursty has no way to cast in melee dominated start of the expac.

I was speaking about elemental

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

some 100 huntard tried to gank me in frostfire (i was 92). i tanked him for at least 10 minutes before he gave up and ran off in shame.

• Advertisement

froog wrote: »
    some 100 huntard tried to gank me in frostfire (i was 92). i tanked him for at least 10 minutes before he gave up and ran off in shame.

Lol what class are you?

I had some feral start on me lastnight, we were both level 100. When he realised he wasnt denting my health he ran off, died going over a cliff.

Lol what class are you?

I had some feral start on me lastnight, we were both level 100. When he realised he wasnt denting my health he ran off, died going over a cliff.

disc priest. basically god mode 1 v 1.

He must have been some cabbage, i would have stuck some spores on you and blown you up lol.

They are good but at level 100, you must have out played him 7 ways from sunday.

He must have been some cabbage, i would have stuck some spores on you and blown you up lol.

They are good but at level 100, you must have out played him 7 ways from sunday.

i'm not great at pvp, i basically just spammed power word shield and flash heal. it was too much for him lol.

You were much better than him lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Actually quite enjoying PvP on my BDK too. Can't really kill anything but it's fun tanking a bunch of players until backup arrives and takes them out. I don't do it flat out though, just a bit every now and then.

That shouldnt be the case, BDK can kill allot these days. I would suggest getting some of the mechano rockets ect and using them if your out in the world.

You got pvp gear or pve only?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

I gave blood a try, took 3 people to take me down. Can kill people but it takes a bit longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Bored off me rocker on my main. Levelling a Warrior at the moment which is enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Ahh ok I exaggerate a little. I can kill. But yes it can take some time and it depends on the class. It's usually easier to just charge into a group, annoy the hell out of them and wait for backup to arrive. :P

I'm only beginning to collect pvp gear. Usually from the caches at the end of a match but I only have 3 / 4 pieces at the moment.

Noxin wrote: »
    Ahh ok I exaggerate a little. I can kill. But yes it can take some time and it depends on the class. It's usually easier to just charge into a group, annoy the hell out of them and wait for backup to arrive. :P

I'm only beginning to collect pvp gear. Usually from the caches at the end of a match but I only have 3 / 4 pieces at the moment.

When you have full pvp gear your ilvl will jump to 670 in pvp and you will destroy people. Blood DK are a big problem right now.

Just killed Ko'ragh on Normal. I enjoyed the fight. Simple enough mechanics but the soaking system was pretty sweet.

How is normal comparing to the old flex system? it around the same or more difficult?

I can't say as I only did Flex SoO late in to MoP and it was easymode. Doing Normal HM, while people are still geared in heroic drops with ridiculous stats (thanks Blizz) is a different, enjoyable, experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,259 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Hit the 610 cap last night only to be told that i needed to do Silver proving grounds to access the HC dungeons...

Nearly threw the Keyboard at the screen....

• Advertisement

Yah its quite stupid, dont know why its even a requirement.

Yah its quite stupid, dont know why its even a requirement.

Pretty sure its "Press A to not retard" requirement, to make sure you can play your class somewhat.

100 at last. serious quest burnout. don't think i'll ever level up a fresh char with no boosts for a new xpac again.

looking forward to my endgame now, i'll be doing a bit of pvp, working away at inscription and hunting for rares and treasures. maybe pick a few fights in the 100 zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭KilOit

Only just started this expansion and was told to get handynotes.
    so all this junk on my map showing locations to chests and mobs etc is solely for Garrisons or what? doesn't really explain about treasures etc

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

You also get a load of good gear, plus some pets, gold and vendor items.

so professions all seem kind of useless now, and not just the gathering ones.

froog wrote: »
    so professions all seem kind of useless now, and not just the gathering ones.

Eh, yeah pretty much.

Apart from crafting mounts.

all professions are **** now including the crafting ones. They take too long by giving you a daily cool down. I despise that system. I cannot find a raiding guild either so i dunno what to do.

What's the story with the Apexis crystals? I have about 17 thousand of them. I'm currently gathering those stones and things from Highmaul for my legendary quest, but when I went to buy some Apexis gear, it all had ridiculous stats on it so I'm sitting here with 17k still.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

finally killed imperator normal 20 man last night..phew what a fun fight that is..
    we are now 7/7 normal and 3/7 HC
    i also ranked 12 on my boomkin for the imperator fight,happy days!

Advertisement