Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Gear Solid V

Options
1868788899092»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Damn, i forgot how '1 more mission' addictive this was. Between the editor stealth gameplay, collecting resources, 'recruiting' staff, developing mother base, researching and developing new items, it's just a cracking gameplay loop.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,981 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I was thinking about restarting this as well. I looked at my play time originally and had over 50 hours done but just remember feeling I was making no progress and very repetitive.

Out of respect for how much I loved early MGS games I should give it another try

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I couldn't get into this at all as much as I wanted to, I'll give it another go someday.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,821 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Same. I think the way it treated every mission as an episode complete with intro and outro credits killed it for me in the end. I also class it in a category called "make your own fun" games. Which I'm not a massive fan of.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

Oh **** I just remembered I left my base on! It's been a few years.

🙈🙉🙊

• Advertisement
Advertisement