Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celebrity 2013

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

I love how certain posters here who are so vocal in denying that Lucy is a sniping bitch have now turned to bitching about other posters. Hilarious. Birds of a feather flock together.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

I just wonder how many people on this thread know who is in the final or will they keep bleating about Amy and Lucy and have no idea whats actually going on on screen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

I love how certain posters here who are so vocal in denying that Lucy is a sniping bitch have now turned to bitching about other posters. Hilarious. Birds of a feather flock together.

Relax man, you are taking it far too personally. It is only a game show! I know you have a phd and all, but lighten up, enjoy it x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Relax man, you are taking it far too personally. It is only a game show! I know you have a phd and all, but lighten up, enjoy it x

keep it up marcus, i find what you write , what's the word, eh, entertaining!!! Your anti bullying campaign has no hypocricy to it all!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

emanresu esrever- banned for one week for ignoring an earlier Mod warning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Right well, now that all that is over, back to the final- I'm glad its between two decent and genuine guys and don't mind who wins at this stage. Was shocked joey isn't in the final though. Honestly thought it would be between kian, joey, amy , lucy and mo, when it first began. Would be nice to see the Irish guy win even without the Irish voting I guess. But David seems genuinely humble about being in so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

When yer all finished wringing out yer panties ffs girls :rolleyes:....who do yez think will win....Its a hard one.........do the british public vote for the well spoken english gent or the paddy......discuss...:)

Tasden wrote: »
    Right well, now that all that is over, back to the final- I'm glad its between two decent and genuine guys and don't mind who wins at this stage. Was shocked joey isn't in the final though. Honestly thought it would be between kian, joey, amy , lucy and mo, when it first began. Would be nice to see the Irish guy win even without the Irish voting I guess. But David seems genuinely humble about being in so long.

Yeah, I like both of them. To be honest I don't consider nationality, gender or race, I don't see what that has to do with anything and I don't think that sways voting despite what people think. I think I'd like Kian to win, he just seems more into it.

Yeah, I like both of them. To be honest I don't consider nationality, gender or race, I don't see what that has to do with anything and I don't think that sways voting despite what people think. I think I'd like Kian to win, he just seems more into it.

Seriously?

OK! :)

I didn't think I'd have to clarify my reasoning for bringing his irishness into it but here goes! People in Ireland would be more aware of kian and his personality as he is a well known figure here, people from ireland would've voted for him from the beginning as they are fans of him already, the fact that he got into the final on his own merit by showing his personality to people who probably wouldn't know him as well as British celebrities and household names would be nice. Nothing to do with his nationality per se, its not like I'm racially profiling here!
    And as a disclaimer I don't want them to win just because they're men either!?!

Seriously....i thought David would be out long ago, although i do like the man....maybe it shows that the age group watching are older these days....Kian for me....;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I like Kian and David much more than I expected I would, I have enjoyed them both. I suppose I would like to see Kian clinch it (and he probably will, I guess) but I'd be really happy if David got crowned either. Is it going to be an eating challenge tonight? Haven't the last two years finals been eating ones? ... or I could be raving! :D

Looking forward to it anyways, popcorn ready to be popped! :)

Anyone else think the trials were easier this year...???....not so much gloopy mess or being buried underground.....or were they just braver..:)

Anyone else think the trials were easier this year...???....not so much gloopy mess or being buried underground.....or were they just braver..:)

Yeah they seemed easier apart from the rats!

Seriously....i thought David would be out long ago, although i do like the man....maybe it shows that the age group watching are older these days....Kian for me....;)

I don't think it is swayed so much on age demographic, the public are fickle, people like who they like, look at past winners, biggins, Charlie brook etc. if there was a magic formula the same age, gender and looks would win every year.
    I think you have to give people/public some credit, they can see past age/nationality/race and warm to people on the basis of inert likability. Same with CBB, Charlotte, Denise welch etc. winners. You honestly can't predict who will win on any tangible labels.

Seemed to be very few bush tucker trials this year. Eating dodgy stuff was a much bigger feature in earlier shows.

Seemed to be very few bush tucker trials this year. Eating dodgy stuff was a much bigger feature in earlier shows.

Yep! I was waiting for the vomit fruit or whatever it's called! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

Has to be Kian. Come on the Irish

Tap-ass haha

They have to eat only tiny bits!

Seriously?

OK! :)

I didn't think I'd have to clarify my reasoning for bringing his irishness into it but here goes! People in Ireland would be more aware of kian and his personality as he is a well known figure here, people from ireland would've voted for him from the beginning as they are fans of him already, the fact that he got into the final on his own merit by showing his personality to people who probably wouldn't know him as well as British celebrities and household names would be nice. Nothing to do with his nationality per se, its not like I'm racially profiling here!
    And as a disclaimer I don't want them to win just because they're men either!?!

I still don't understand what his 'irishness' has to do with anything. I don't think it gives an edge or is that important in the bigger scheme if things. Becky was a big fan of west life, I'm not. That doesn't mean his popularity changes when we vote and we take some racial preference into consideration when voting or gives some kind of superioruty. I think the results of these shows show that people don't put that much importance on labels.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

calm down daisy lol .. i didnt think kian would have to eat an eye ball and also a cockroach omg disgusting..

twirlagig wrote: »
    They have to eat only tiny bits!

Was just saying that! The drinks though- ewww!

That has to be the quickest eating challenge ever!

yeah im suprised he that david downed the cricket smoothie so quickly and kian with his duck egg expresso..

I still don't understand what his 'irishness' has to do with anything. I don't think it gives an edge or is that important in the bigger scheme if things. Becky was a big fan of west life, I'm not. That doesn't mean his popularity changes when we vote and we take some racial preference into consideration when voting or gives some kind of superioruty. I think the results of these shows show that people don't put that much importance on labels.

OK whhoosh over your head went my point. A greater number of Irish people are more likely to know him and his personality than British people. I'm talking statistics and figures of a certain country, not some Irish superiority complex. Irish people would not vote based on his nationality, they would vote because they already know and like him from being in their country and exposed to him more than other celebs ergo they want him to win. Statistically more Irish people would know him than British people would because he's an Irish celebrity.

calm down daisy lol .. i didnt think kian would have to eat an eye ball and also a cockroach omg disgusting..

About time they brought the bush tucker trials into the show. Where have they been?

lol true

Steve, Matthew, rebecca , joey, Amy and Lucy all looking awesome!

Yeah, they do. Can't remember from other years ...... do they all be there when the winner gets crowned? Would like to see them all again.

• Advertisement

They scrub up well.

Advertisement