Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaa Season Ticket 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

statto25 wrote: »
    I see you can use the ST for the finals on Saturday. It says show up to the hogan stand and your card will be scanned. I wonder does that mean there is no reserved seating?

Hogan stand for ST, that's unusual in itself, I presume there not expecting a huge attendance for the Roinn 3 & 4 finals so...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,954 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

celticbest wrote: »
    Hogan stand for ST, that's unusual in itself, I presume there not expecting a huge attendance for the Roinn 3 & 4 finals so...

i think there was only 6 or 7000 at last years division 3 & 4 finals, in the division 4 final tipperary generally dont bring massive support wheres here in clare there will be a large number making there way up but alot are staying away because they feel the objective has been completed for the league, i would'nt imagine any more then 10000 max for saterday night

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

303 Row CC for us two with a bring a friend option, not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Ordered my 3, 314, row x.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I had 302 row g for the Cork game. The worst seats I've ever had in CP missed out on everything up at the corner of the canal end and the cusack stand. Must be because mayo were playing too, too many season ticket holders.

Have 304 this time much better.

I've has season tickets for four years now last year my friend returned from 10 years in the UK, we added him to the group and we've had inferior seats since as a result since.

That's a fact chopper you weren't there before you can't know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

I'd be surprised if the league finals get a crowd of over 30,000. There will be plenty of really good empty seats. Just move to a better one, if the one that you are given doesn't suit you. I do it all the time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Cusack 307 LL for Sunday which I am happy with. Had to really awful seats (Davin Stand/Canal End more or less) for the League Semi Finals (my own County not involved)

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

305 T had to give them away as we are away this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    Cusack 307 LL for Sunday which I am happy with. Had to really awful seats (Davin Stand/Canal End more or less) for the League Semi Finals (my own County not involved)
    for neutrals the tickets are abysmal for this Sunday too.

Am considering paying the 20euro to get in 334 Hogan stand(on/near the 45 seemingly) rather than for free behind the goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

for neutrals the tickets are abysmal for this Sunday too.

Am considering paying the 20euro to get in 334 Hogan stand(on/near the 45 seemingly) rather than for free behind the goals.

You can always take a chance and move around I guess. But I was far too low down and in the corner the other day. Back of the lower stand (Hogan/Cusack) is good, or the upper tier, but no chance of that during the league.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,865 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Redsoxfan wrote: »
    You can always take a chance and move around I guess. But I was far too low down and in the corner the other day. Back of the lower stand (Hogan/Cusack) is good, or the upper tier, but no chance of that during the league.
    got tickets in the corner of Cusack and Canal end, row AA.

Happy enough with that and at least for the Monaghan v Donegal game there'll be loads of spare seats with all the Dubs in the pub watching Liverpool v Chelksi !

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭newportlad

I have a Mayo Season ticket, just wondering will it get me in free to the Division 1 and 2 finals tomorrow (just walk up and get the card scanned) or do I need to make a special purchase on the ST website..?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,852 ✭✭✭statto25

newportlad wrote: »
    I have a Mayo Season ticket, just wondering will it get me in free to the Division 1 and 2 finals tomorrow (just walk up and get the card scanned) or do I need to make a special purchase on the ST website..?

You need to use the Special Purchases section on the ST site. They still available for me. Purchase and print out the ticket which is scanned at Croke Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Southern Belle

Has anyone got an e-mail about NHL final tickets yet - they're normally available by this stage of the week?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Has anyone got an e-mail about NHL final tickets yet - they're normally available by this stage of the week?

Tuesday? No it's usually Wednesday or Thursday by the time the email is dispatched. If you want you can just check your account to see if the tickets are available.

Tuesday? No it's usually Wednesday or Thursday by the time the email is dispatched. If you want you can just check your account to see if the tickets are available.

The last few hurling ones actually came on the Monday! Hopefully tomorrow, nothing on the account as yet-just curious to see if there's a choice which stand, -there normally is in Thurles but KK GAA website stating Ardan O Coinnean only for ST holders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

Hi, similar to the mayo question above. Have a Dublin hurling season ticket. For Semple on Sunday just walk up on the day and be able to scan in?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Arrived just now, not allowed into the New stand apparently.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Arrived just now, not allowed into the New stand apparently.

Red and bold font stating entry will not be permitted to the O'Riain stand - bit harsh no?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,556 ✭✭✭Speak Now

The old stand is actually the one that looks newer yeah? The new one is on the side of the dog track yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I gave up many years ago trying to figure out new from old in Thurles, I'll just follow the signs.

I believe we are over the same side as Thurles Sarsfields.

New one (the one which we will NOT be permitted entry into for whatever reason) is the dog track side, the old one is the one beside the Thurles Sarsfields bar.

Anyway, better get there early - Thurles is regularly a total disaster for season tickets and now you have ST holders from every county in the country plus the regular old stand punters all being forced into the one stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭spacetrap

What were the seats like for the Waterford Cork game. Were the seats central or could you sit were you liked.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

My ticket for last Sunday was block 208 in the Old stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,440 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

There is still no equivalent of a season ticket scheme for those who purchase wheelchair tickets.
    In other words you could go to ALL the games league and championship and still not get an All-Ireland final ticket.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Tickets now available to Print for Sunday's Leinster SFC 1/4 Finals, got 309 AA.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

Got section 304 J.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭km79

Has attendance for Mayo Roscommon updated for anyone yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

km79 wrote: »
    Has attendance for Mayo Roscommon updated for anyone yet?

Yip, earlier this morning. 1 of the nephews cards I had to get him to scan 4 times, as it didn't scan right. He insisted it did but I made him keep scanning it until it "beeped" All updated now. I was going in at 11.40 so there wasn't many at the gate at that time, when the rush is on cards will not be scanned properly.

Croke Park WILL NOT rectify any mistakes either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,186 ✭✭✭✭km79

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Yip, earlier this morning. 1 of the nephews cards I had to get him to scan 4 times, as it didn't scan right. He insisted it did but I made him keep scanning it until it "beeped" All updated now. I was going in at 11.40 so there wasn't many at the gate at that time, when the rush is on cards will not be scanned properly.

Croke Park WILL NOT rectify any mistakes either
    Just checked again. My sons juvenile ticket has been credited with attendance and my own one has not!!!

Advertisement