Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaa Season Ticket 2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 byrne28

When do the provincial final tickets become available for purchase, no sign of connacht final tickets up yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

byrne28 wrote: »
    When do the provincial final tickets become available for purchase, no sign of connacht final tickets up yet.

Tickets are usually available the Tuesday/Wednesday before a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Anyone else having problems printing off the ticket for Clare-Wexford this weekend. Nothing happens when i press Print tickets?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Has anyone had their attendance from last Saturday in Tullamore updated? Mine still saying not attended.

In more positive news, ticket for the Leinster final is there and is a pretty good seat in section 305.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭thelostboys23

adrian522 wrote: »
    Has anyone had their attendance from last Saturday in Tullamore updated? Mine still saying not attended.

In more positive news, ticket for the Leinster final is there and is a pretty good seat in section 305.

Still not updated here either but good seats for sunday alright I'm in 304.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Got this from season ticket people

"Thanks for your email.

We are still awaiting reports from the venue of this fixture.

We are hoping to have it updated by tomorrow."

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lotsoftens

Attendance for last saturday in tullamore is updated on my account now...

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Ace of Hearts

Does anyone know does the percentage of games attended have an effect on seating location in Croke Park? i.e. will someone with 100% attendance have a better chance of being seated in section 305/306 than someone with 70% attendance or are seats allocated purely on a random basis?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lotsoftens

SportsMad1 wrote: »
    Does anyone know does the percentage of games attended have an effect on seating location in Croke Park? i.e. will someone with 100% attendance have a better chance of being seated in section 305/306 than someone with 70% attendance or are seats allocated purely on a random basis?

They did a few years ago and when i questioned where my tickets were for a final...what they said then was:

"Please note that people with the highest attendance rates received tickets in section 305, Season Ticket holders with lower attendance rates received tickets for section 304."

Not sure if it's the same now as i haven't had any issue with tickets since.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Niall_G

Warper wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems printing off the ticket for Clare-Wexford this weekend. Nothing happens when i press Print tickets?

It shows delivery method as "card/badge" so I presume this means you just use your card (as per the league)? I hope so as that's all I will be turning up with.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

pretty disappointed with my tickets for munster final

row 2

going to be hard to get clear view of all action

friends in work got better tickets on tickets.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 39,529 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

KrustyUCC wrote: »

row 2

The worst ever ticket I got from the Season Ticket was the Munster hurling final 2011 in PUC also, disaster. Such a kip then too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,264 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

KrustyUCC wrote: »

row 2

I got awful tickets for last year's Ulster Final - more or less below pitch level, view blocked by TV camera. Emailed the ST office this year to complain, before any allocation was made. Told them I'd be happy to stand. Was basically told, "sorry, that's unfortunate".

• Registered Users Posts: 49 menace404

Just received confirmation of my Munster Hurling final ticket.
    €30 for the uncovered stand
    €5 for the juvenile in our group.

Amazed with the juvenile price as I thought he would get charge the full adult price seeing as no family tickets were being given to the clubs.
    They even heeded my request for seating in the uncovered stand.....fantastic.

NO 'BRING A FRIEND' OPTION AVAILABLE FOR THIS FIXTURE HOWEVER.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭statto25

Just received the Connacht Final notification. Gone up to €30 from €25 last year and no bring a friend option.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Hasn't it always been only the early rounds for bring a friend? Seems mad you can bring one to a final :confused:

Hasn't it always been only the early rounds for bring a friend? Seems mad you can bring one to a final :confused:

I thought I had the option last year but obviously I didn't. I think the bring a friend applies to all games bar the Provincial and All Ireland finals.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭QuiteInterestin

I thought the bring a friend only applied to venues with assigned seating so you could be sure to be seated together? Wouldn't really be any advantage to it otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

season ticket for Leinster football final is €35 as per GAA email. No €5 discount per game or is it full price for the Leinster final?

VONSHIRACH wrote: »
    season ticket for Leinster football final is €35 as per GAA email. No €5 discount per game or is it full price for the Leinster final?

Full price for Provincial and All Ireland Finals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

statto25 wrote: »
    I thought I had the option last year but obviously I didn't. I think the bring a friend applies to all games bar the Provincial and All Ireland finals.

I just received a mail giving the 'Bring a Friend' option for the Leinster Final... may only be applicable to Croke Park:confused:
    BRING A FRIEND
    The "Bring a Friend" option is now live for the Leinster Football Final.
    You can purchase tickets for non season ticket holders to sit with you at Croke Park on Sunday July 20th - €35 Adult & €5 Juvenile.
    This offer is open until midnight on Sunday July 13th.
    It's simple- Log into your Online Account, click on "Bring a Friend" at the top of the screen, select the product and then complete the purchase process. Click here for guidelines
    If you do not wish to avail of this offer your ticket(s) will be allocated as normal on Monday July 14th and you will then be able to log in to your account and print off your match ticket(s).

Le meas,
    GAA Ticket Office

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭spur

I think one of the factors that determines "Bring a Friend" is how much seating is at the venue. If there are capacity issues, then bring a friend is not available.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

spur wrote: »
    I think one of the factors that determines "Bring a Friend" is how much seating is at the venue. If there are capacity issues, then bring a friend is not available.

It wasn't available for the Leinster semi double header though which didn't exactly test CPs capacity.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭VONSHIRACH

good seats for Dublin vs Meath. 305 Row V

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭glack

The GAA seriously need to make sure their staff at the grounds are informed properly about season tickets. My sister went through the wrong gate yesterday (her own fault!!) and the bottom of her ticket was just torn off. I pointed out her mistake and that her attendance wouldn't be updated because it wasn't scanned so I headed back to the gate with it. I spoke to 3 different people and none of them could understand what was wrong with me - I just wanted someone to scan her ticket but they didn't know why I wanted them to do that. They just kept saying its fine, you're inside now, sure it doesn't matter. Anyone who is unsure would have believed them and if my sister had gone back to the gate with it herself she would have just left it. I was eventually let outside so I could re-enter getting the ticket scanned on the way. Will be keeping a close eye to make sure the attendance is updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

VONSHIRACH wrote: »
    good seats for Dublin vs Meath. 305 Row V

Must be a few ST holder so because I'm in 307 Row O

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Plenty of us not happy yesterday, ticket prices up and then they lumped us into the 2nd last section to the left, i was sitting just inside the 21 yard line, without doubt the worst ticket I have got for a match since we took them up 5 years ago. Wondering are other counties experiencing this now also? I saw a lot of the "regulars" all around me so it was the majority of ST holders who were kicked sideways.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

yop wrote: »
    Plenty of us not happy yesterday, ticket prices up and then they lumped us into the 2nd last section to the left, i was sitting just inside the 21 yard line, without doubt the worst ticket I have got for a match since we took them up 5 years ago. Wondering are other counties experiencing this now also? I saw a lot of the "regulars" all around me so it was the majority of ST holders who were kicked sideways.
    yeah I was similar but slightly closer to halfway. Just to your right if say
    Section107 row bb

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

km79 wrote: »
    yeah I was similar but slightly closer to halfway. Just to your right if say
    Section107 row bb

Ah ye got the good seat so :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

The thing at McHale Park is that if you don't like your seat you can always wander across the other side of the field and sit near the half way line (as long as you are in in good time). It was warmer over there than it was in the stand yesterday as well.

Advertisement