Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails debunked.

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Reminds me of Alex Jones adverts on his show - he also fully endorses stuff like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭FWVT

Right. So it's a personal vendetta against him then. Whoever it is he isn't a public person so discussing him on a public forum using his full name when you are using a pseudonym and he isn't even here to defend himself comes across as a little tacky IMO.

Besides, I seriously doubt you are aware of his employment status or his mental health records.

He has two public Facebook pages and introduces himself by his full name in all of his videos, so I'm not sure what your problem is. He's trying to be as public a figure as possible, ask anyone in Wexford town centre. Nothing stopping him from posting here.

My name is available to anyone who wishes to search for it from my link I posted originally, so I have nothing to hide. The only one whose name isn't known is yours.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Here is one of his websites. If you click on 'Herb and Vitamin reference' you will see a list of products including a specific chemtrail products at the top.

Also, if you scroll down to the bottom you see his references to chemtrails in the bible and other stuff.

http://orbisvitae.com/

He's also the CEO of this company.

http://herballure.com/

From his facebook : Do chemtrails contain mercury ? Of course thy do. And you have the cure on your website, luckily.

1y4vte.png

To ad, Russ is one who believes (pretends) that contrails don't exist. That jets can not produce them and that any pictures from ww2 of jets making trails are all fake and that news bulletins that I posted at the start of this thread are all fake, put there by gov goons.
    That clears that up, though I think you need to separate and keep distinct the con-man and the conned. Whenever there is fear and dogma you will leeches like this guy ready to profit it from it. It's a bit like the televangelists and their audiences. The existence of televangelists and their profitting from the God industry doesn't tell us anything more or less about the existence of God.

FWVT wrote: »
    He has two public Facebook pages and introduces himself by his full name in all of his videos, so I'm not sure what your problem is. He's trying to be as public a figure as possible, ask anyone in Wexford town centre. Nothing stopping him from posting here.

My name is available to anyone who wishes to search for it from my link I posted originally, so I have nothing to hide. The only one whose name isn't known is yours.
    OK, but it comes across as you having a go at someone that nobody else knows because you are bitter because you had a falling out in your local.

OK, but it comes across as you having a go at someone that nobody else knows because you are bitter because you had a falling out in your local.

He's just another in the long list of fraudsters trying to make a name for himself through all this nonsense. Others here have named guys like Russ or Max Bliss, I've named him. No big mystery to it.

It almost sounds like you support the guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Glad you mentioned Max Bliss. Here is a video of his on "chemwebs", better know as spider webs from ballooning or migrating spiders. This is observed and documented for hundreds of years but good ole Max takes it upon himself to inform us they are being sprayed from jets, as if aluminium, barium etc are web like. No testing, no lab work, he just knows by looking at them what they really are.

Glad you mentioned Max Bliss. Here is a video of his on "chemwebs", better know as spider webs from ballooning or migrating spiders. This is observed and documented for hundreds of years but good ole Max takes it upon himself to inform us they are being sprayed from jets, as if aluminium, barium etc are web like. No testing, no lab work, he just knows by looking at them what they really are.

Ah yes, never let facts get in the way.

Just in case anyone was wondering what is in chemtrails these days. It's not simply Aluminium, Barium and Strontium anymore.. Basically everything including the kitchen sink.

357ply9.jpg

FWVT wrote: »
    He's just another in the long list of fraudsters trying to make a name for himself through all this nonsense. Others here have named guys like Russ or Max Bliss, I've named him. No big mystery to it.

It almost sounds like you support the guy.
    Support? No. I honestly have no idea who he is beyond what you've told me, and I can't accept what you've said alone because you don't seem to be impartial as you have some personal axe to grind with him.

I see it as being between one of two ways. Where in the first I have contempt for him and the second I have a degree of admiration for him.

The First.
    He is a con man, out to make a quick buck from their misguided fears which he has contributed to making.

The Second.
    He is one of these fearful people himself and has dedicated a portion of his life to pushing back against this. It only matters looking at it from the outside if he is deluded. If this is the case then he is a courageous (if perhaps naive) individual - Not least of all as if he truly believes that government agents are poisoning and/or testing on it's people then he would also truly believe that they wouldn't hesitate to tampering with his brakes etc for exposing their crimes.

Support? No. I honestly have no idea who he is beyond what you've told me, and I can't accept what you've said alone because you don't seem to be impartial as you have some personal axe to grind with him.

I see it as being between one of two ways. Where in the first I have contempt for him and the second I have a degree of admiration for him.

The First.
    He is a con man, out to make a quick buck from their misguided fears which he has contributed to making.

The Second.
    He is one of these fearful people himself and has dedicated a portion of his life to pushing back against this. It only matters looking at it from the outside if he is deluded. If this is the case then he is a courageous (if perhaps naive) individual - Not least of all as if he truly believes that government agents are poisoning and/or testing on it's people then he would also truly believe that they wouldn't hesitate to tampering with his brakes etc for exposing their crimes.

So, which one is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

Just in case anyone was wondering what is in chemtrails these days. It's not simply Aluminium, Barium and Strontium anymore.. Basically everything including the kitchen sink.

One minor detail - how did these independent analysts actually measure "their" trail contents?

Did they wait until the stuff floated down from 35,000 feet or had they covertly attached their instruments to one of the engine outlets of a suspected aircraft?

The Univerity of Washington studied engine exhaust using a DC8 on the ground at a NASA facility and came up with traces of OH, HO2, HONO, HCHO, CH3CHO, O3.

http://www.atmos.washington.edu/~benhlee/pics/Lee_2011_TRR.pdf

I'm not a Chemist - but one of these 2 groups have got it all wrong.

Oh yeah - conspiracy....sorry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

pfurey101 wrote: »
    One minor detail - how did these independent analysts actually measure "their" trail contents?

Did they wait until the stuff floated down from 35,000 feet or had they covertly attached their instruments to one of the engine outlets of a suspected aircraft?

The Univerity of Washington studied engine exhaust using a DC8 on the ground at a NASA facility and came up with traces of OH, HO2, HONO, HCHO, CH3CHO, O3.

http://www.atmos.washington.edu/~benhlee/pics/Lee_2011_TRR.pdf

I'm not a Chemist - but one of these 2 groups have got it all wrong.

Oh yeah - conspiracy....sorry :D

it is possible to analyse air using a GC-MS, read a paper on it a while back.

Most of the stuff on that list you would expect to find in the atmosphere.

FOr anyone interested.

Theres a rift between the guy who made "what in the world are they spraying" Michael J Murphy and Dane Wigington of geoengineeringwatch. :pac:

Michael used to work with Dane but now reckons Dane is an agent.

Geoengineeringwatch are doing a show tonight to explain their side of the story.

"Dane Wigington Responds to a recent barrage of attacks.
    It's bad enough when personal attacks come from government-paid shills and trolls, but now, someone claiming to be an activist is attacking us from the inside.
    Tonight, all the truth will be told regarding those who intend to hurt the anti-geoengineering movement for - what appears to be - nothing more than their own pride and ego. Nothing will be held back tonight."

Shows on kinda late. 1:30 am GMT.

http://globalskywatch.com/live/events.html#.VATch-NdX3c

Heres Michaels side of the story.

I guess that's what slowed down the web. The viewing hits must have been massive.

I guess that's what slowed down the web. The viewing hits must have been massive.

Hasnt started yet ;)

Madison star loon, chemtrail slacktivist, making some calls.

Horrible chemtard! Typical agressive twat full of blinkered ignorance.

Ironic tone of mine may I say:rolleyes:

Horrible chemtard! Typical agressive twat full of blinkered ignorance.

Ironic tone of mine may I say:rolleyes:

She's losing the plot. "shills" have copied her account and her fans are joining and getting loads of abuse, she doesnt know if she's coming or going. Saying she called the FBI and the cops. FB wont do anything about it. Russ Tanner is next.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Right, this has run it's course for long enough. It's no longer about debunking chemtrails, and almost entirely about slinging mud.

thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement