Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails debunked.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Yes of course, magic ice crystals -- stay in your fear-based consensus trance, fellow lab rats, embrace your inner chemtrail, the sky is totally normal and natural, all is well.

chems.png

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yes of course, magic ice crystals -- stay in your fear-based consensus trance, fellow lab rats, embrace your inner chemtrail, the sky is totally normal and natural, all is well.
    So why not educate us?

Please explain why the explanation that they are just normal condensation is so ridiculous.
    Please explain how you can tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails.

Because at the moment, it looks exactly like you are unable to do this. And if you can't do this, then the only reason you believe that these pictures and videos show chemtrails is that you accepted them without question.
    And isn't that exactly what you are accusing people who don't believe in chemtrails of doing?

Have posted a few explanations on this thread, links, presentations etc, and seriously, it's just amazing how you chemtrail deniers waffle on about how polluted skies and square grid 'clouds' are normal, claiming oh how scientific you are when No you're not, you're just gullible and conformist -- minimum -- all you really need to do is look up, see it, but here's another presentation for you, watch it this time, it's from a meteorologist (that's a 'weatherman') Scott Stevens, on Geo-Engineering / Chemtrails:

Have posted a few explanations on this thread, links, presentations etc,
    None have answered the questions I asked.
    The questions are simple and easily answered, they don't require links or threads.
    So please, in your own words, explain how we can tell contrails from chemtrails.
    and seriously, it's just amazing how you chemtrail deniers waffle on about how polluted skies and square grid 'clouds' are normal,
    What's not normal about them exactly?
    How are they different from contrails?

King Mob wrote: »
    None have answered the questions I asked.
    The questions are simple and easily answered, they don't require links or threads.

Your questions are answered, in the presentation I posted for you above and others -- watch in your own time. Can't really do much more for you. 'Cos if you're still up to your old 'wear them out, time wasting' tricks (after all these years? lol) then good luck, haven't time to waste on you right now ;)

But here's a lovely photo of a gorgeous natural sunset for you instead -- or is it sunrise? Can't tell, probably due to all the natural chemical clouds. Enjoy :)

Chem-Trails2.jpg

• Advertisement

Your questions are answered, in the presentation I posted for you above and others -- watch in your own time.
    I'm asking you to explain it in your own words.
    This is not as difficult as finding youtube videos.
    And youtube videos cannot answer why *you* think contrails are ridiculous as an explaination.

I flicked through the first 10 mins and he does not explain how to tell the difference between chemtrails and contrails.
    Could you at least point to what time in the video he explains this out?
    Every video I have watched about chemtrails does not explain how to tell the difference, so I don't think that video is going to be 50 minutes well spent.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

What I would love to know is where do there mysterious aircraft takeoff and land from. Who flies them, fills them with the "chemicals", who pays them and who ships the chemicals to them? Who files their flight plans to ATC which have to be done weeks/months in advance, I'd love to see the answers for all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Sure, it's a possibility that gov's would do it, they are actually discussing it openly and publicly, it's no secret it may happen one day. And they'll just do it.

But what is not possible is to hide the fall-out from it. How many different soils, air and water samples are done worldwide annually ? I'm willing to bet millions, and not one showing the results from chemtrails.

Thousands of people around the world screaming "chemtrails", not one of the with a couple hundred euro's to get their own tests done ? Not one single piece of proof of chemtrails anywhere in the world after 3+ decades of it happening and people being aware of it, investigating it in real time, no after the fact. ??

Who produces and manufactured millions of chemtrail devices ?
    Who installed these devices on commercial jets ?
    Who transports these devices
    Who refills them for every trip ?
    Who mines these metals ?
    Who transports it to every airport on the planet ?
    Is it the pilots job to spray this stuff all over the planet ?
    Are the cabin crew in on it too ?

How many millions of people would it take to achieve all this ?

All this and many many more questions and not one single piece of proof. Not one leaked document, no one photo of a tanker pumping these materials onto jets, not one credible whistleblower, pilots, cabin crew, engineers, mechanics and airport staff, no rise in metal poisoning, no test results anywhere, no nothing.

Nothing ads up in the chemtrail theory, it's a non starter, a hoax.

Read this again chemtrailers!

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

pfurey101 wrote: »
    Ive been to Boeing and Airbus on many occasions over a 30 year period, I have studied aircraft systems, I have dealt with aircraft component and engine manufacturers, engineers, flight crew, mechanics, logistics, supply chain, been involved in initial fleet deliveries to many airlines. I have spent years going through aircraft technical drawings, parts catalogues, overhaul and maintenance manuals, airframe and engine and component modifications and service bulletins and wiring diagrams from the Boeing 707's and BAC 1-11's in the 70's to Airbus 330/340's as late as 2009............

AND COMPLETELY MISSED THE CHEMTRAIL CONTROL SYSTEMS (and so did wikileaks)!!!!!!!

And read this one also......again!

This is interesting -- NASA scientist talking about chemtrails (which you deny even exist), at around 2:50mins, you'll even hear explanations of the different types of chemtrails (aka magic ice crystals to you), including spraying lithium into the atmosphere, etc ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

2rw7o1f.png

U.S Air Force whistleblower Kristen Meghan, toxicologist/industrial hygienist, explaining the U.S military connection with chemtrails (aka magic ice crystals to you) and geoengineering (a word you might understand if you ever evolve and inherit a fully functional neocortex). Video: 21:35mins

So basically, even though you can't actually explain the difference between contrails and chemtrails and show they exist, we should just believe all these people because they are experts, therefore cannot be wrong.
    Which is exactly what you are accusing everyone who doesn't immediately buy into chemtrails of doing.

Is all this anger and outrage really worth it when these people can't actually show that chemtrails exist?

U.S Air Force whistleblower Kristen Meghan, toxicologist/industrial hygienist, explaining the U.S military connection with chemtrails (aka magic ice crystals to you) and geoengineering (a word you might understand if you ever evolve and inherit a fully functional neocortex). Video: 21:35mins

What proof does she bring to the table ? None. All she has is a story.

She gives me the impression of a woman scorned, has a grudge against the air force. Girls don't fair well there.

It would be insane to take all these stories as fact.

Is all this anger and outrage really worth it when these people can't actually show that chemtrails exist?

What? You make no sense. If chemtrails don't exist, then what are they talking about when they're talking about chemtrails and explaining what they are and showing you proof of chemtrails in every way imaginable?

Oh wait, yes of course, they're not credible experts just because you say so, and they're really talking about 'magic ice crystals' and 'just normal clouds.'

chemtrail92373983933-1.jpg

What? You make no sense. If chemtrails don't exist, then what are they talking about when they're talking about chemtrails and explaining what they are and showing you proof of chemtrails in every way imaginable?
    But they don't show proof of chemtrails. They don't explain how to tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails.

If they do, then please explain in your own words how to tell the difference.
    Oh wait, yes of course, they're not credible experts just because you say so, and they're really talking about 'magic ice crystals' and 'just normal clouds.'
    No, I'm not saying that they are not credible. I'm just pointing out that you are telling people to believe these people without question because they are experts and that this is hypocritical.

So in your picture, are those all chemtrails with no contrails?
    Do you even believe that contrails exist?

She gives me the impression of a woman scorned, has a grudge against the air force. Girls don't fair well there.

It would be insane to take all these stories as fact.

Thanks, so glad you're psychic and read her life-story in her aura! Yes of course, she has a grudge against the air force and has decided to expose their involvement in geoengineering. Even though geoengineering doesn't exist according to you anyway.

Phew! Finally, I can now admire this photo of a beautiful natural sunset. Stunning magical ice crystal formations too.

chem.jpeg

Thanks, so glad you're psychic and read her life-story in her aura! Yes of course, she has a grudge against the air force and has decided to expose their involvement in geoengineering. Even though geoengineering doesn't exist according to you anyway.

Phew! Finally, I can now admire this photo of a beautiful natural sunset. Stunning magical ice crystal formations too.

chem.jpeg

Clouds, hanging in the sky, as they do.

If you spray water into a freezing humid environment, it will freeze. It's very cold and humid up there where airplanes fly. So jet exhaust (water) freezes, as you would expect.

But they don't show proof of chemtrails. They don't explain how to tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails.

If they do, then please explain in your own words how to tell the difference.

Clearly, you've not even bothered to listen to their explanations or you wouldn't be asking me to tell you the difference. Listen, watch, make up your own mind.
    No, I'm not saying that they are not credible. I'm just pointing out that you are telling people to believe these people without question because they are experts and that this is hypocritical.

If you're not saying they are not credible, then clearly you think they are credible. Listen, watch, make up your own mind.

So in your picture, are those all chemtrails with no contrails?
    Do you even believe that contrails exist?

You asked me that before and have answered that before so not wasting time/energy explaining it again. Here's some answers for you:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭shleedance

They're contrails. Depending on atmospheric conditions, they can stay there up for hours and spread out. In fact, these conditions can be recreated easily in order to make clouds (contrails are basically man-made clouds) and in fact some artists have used these techniques to make their own clouds. Observe!

http://io9.com/5892356/artist-suspends-real-clouds-in-the-middle-of-the-room

Chemtrails is just another piece of misinformation spread about the internet, made up by people who's idea of "researching" is lazily looking up a few nonsense articles online. No critical thinking involved or looking at the real science behind cloud formation.

As for cloud seeding before anyone mentions it, there are legit reasons of using it, and was never really a secret to begin with. However, seeding is limited to creating clouds that can make rain, using techniques involving dry-ice or silver iodine.

Clouds, hanging in the sky, as they do.

Really? You go around telling people that these are just "Clouds, hanging in the sky, as they do?" Wow ...

Well thankfully, seeing as you have displayed your incredible psychic powers, reading the auras of US air force whisteblowers, I suppose I'm just forced to take your word for it.

chem.jpeg

Clearly, you've not even bothered to listen to their explanations or you wouldn't be asking me to tell you the difference. Listen, watch, make up your own mind.
    No I haven't watched most of the videos as I've seen their type before. They never explain the differences.

If the ones you posted did contain such a thing, then you'd have no issue pointing to the time that they answer my questions or simply explain the difference yourself. You haven't done this, because you can't do this as they do not explain the difference.

Simply posting an hour long video and claiming the answers are in there is not a discussion and it doesn't answer the questions. It just further makes it look like you can't answer the questions.

And it's very hypocritical when you are accusing anyone who doesn't immediately agree with you of not thinking for themselves.
    If you're not saying they are not credible, then clearly you think they are credible.
    They very well might be credible, but that's not the point. You are telling us to believe what they say unquestioningly because they are experts.
    Listen, watch, make up your own mind.
    Cept if we make up our own mind to not agree with you it's because we're stupid and brainwashed?
    You asked me that before and have answered that before so not wasting time/energy explaining it again.
    I have asked you before when you last posted this picture, you ignored the question.
    http://cosmicconvergence.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/chemtrail92373983933-1.jpg
    In this photo, which formations are chemtrails? Or are they all chemtrails?
    Do you believe that contrails exist?

Really? You go around telling people that these are just "Clouds, hanging in the sky, as they do?" Wow ...

Well thankfully, seeing as you have displayed your incredible psychic powers, reading the auras of US air force whisteblowers, I suppose I'm just forced to take your word for it.

chem.jpeg

Show me something that's isn't anecdotal at best. That photo is clearly contrails, too.

The problem is that anyone can make such claims with false authority to convince people. The same with videos - either the people are not clued up in the areas they're talking about (politicans are notorious for this when it comes to climate change, for example) or are manipulating, cherry picking and twisting facts to fit their own agenda.

Of course, there is also confirmation bias to worry about too.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭csallmighty

Sorry to interrupt but I have one simple question that's been bugging me for a long time.

If chemtrails are really so dangerous then why aren't there droves of people moving to areas with little to no air traffic?

Because the "chemtrails" are really just harmless contrails? ;D

It amazes me that it's usually the uneducated/lazy types that believe this stuff.

lol ... I don't think any of you wierdos quite get it, insult me all you like -- I left Ireland (aka The Republic of Taytostan) years ago now, and tbh, it was the best thing I did, and it was because of narrow-minded self-centred bigoted coonts as yourselves that I left, dumbass **** who demonstrably don't even know the difference between a natural cloud and a plume of toxic pollution. lol Carry on, freaks, let the world know what 'Irish' really means. Morons, no wonder we're the laughingstock of the planet :) xx

You sound like you belong here. ;)

No I haven't watched most of the videos as I've seen their type before. They never explain the differences.

If you've not watched the videos, then how do you know they never explain the difference? At least try watching the last vid I provided for you from the United Nations, it's only about 17mins
    If the ones you posted did contain such a thing, then you'd have no issue pointing to the time that they answer my questions or simply explain the difference yourself. You haven't done this, because you can't do this as they do not explain the difference.

See above, and last comments to this -- tired of repeating myself.
    Simply posting an hour long video and claiming the answers are in there is not a discussion and it doesn't answer the questions. It just further makes it look like you can't answer the questions.

It's not an hour video, it's only 17mins:

Though yes, the other presentations are longer because they offer more detailed explanations, such as the one by the meteorologist Scott Stevens, on Geo-Engineering / Chemtrails:

And it's very hypocritical when you are accusing anyone who doesn't immediately agree with you of not thinking for themselves.

So you're saying we're 'hypocrites' because we don't believe in your magic ice crystals and square clouds? Wrong word, perhaps try 'sane.'
    They very well might be credible, but that's not the point. You are telling us to believe what they say unquestioningly because they are experts.

No. The point is they are credible and you won't go near actually challenging what they are saying, because you can't.

Cept if we make up our own mind to not agree with you it's because we're stupid and brainwashed?

At this stage? Quite honestly, yes. "Just clouds hanging in the sky, as they do?" http://cosmicconvergence.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/chem.jpeg

I have asked you before when you last posted this picture, you ignored the question.
    http://cosmicconvergence.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/chemtrail92373983933-1.jpg
    In this photo, which formations are chemtrails? Or are they all chemtrails?
    Do you believe that contrails exist?

See above.

"So you're saying we're 'hypocrites' because we don't believe in your magic ice crystals and square clouds? Wrong word, perhaps try 'insane.'"

Fixed.

• Advertisement

shleedance wrote: »
    You sound like you belong here. ;)

??? Bit below the belt dragging that comment up out of context and seeing as it got me banned for a month without warning or even a chance to retract it and the next time the mods deem anything I say 'offensive' I'm banned it's for life. What exactly is your point? I do realise that on this site we're not allowed to speak freely like adults and can only defend ourselves with sly petty passive-aggressive comments of the type you find in bad 1950's b-movies. Here's a nice picture of a 'cloud' for you. I hope you enjoy it, and we can be friends when you're off the meds and/or have been released into the custody of your carer. Get well soon, I mean it :)

8c5a45f9626b1b4042ba666f997ffb5c.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement