Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails debunked.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭shleedance

Still contrails. Try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

If you've not watched the videos, then how do you know they never explain the difference? At least try watching the last vid I provided for you from the United Nations, it's only about 17mins
    Experience. I've seen videos like this before.
    They never answer it, hence why I ask it.

I know these videos don't answer it because you can neither point to where they answer the question or explain it in your own words.

If they do contain the answers, I don't see why I should bother trolling through an hour of waffle when you couldn't be bothered to type a short sentence.

So until you can show otherwise, the question remains unanswered.
    So you're saying we're 'hypocrites' because we don't believe in your magic ice crystals and square clouds? Wrong word, perhaps try 'sane.'
    No I'm sayingi it's hypocritical to accuse people of not thinking for themselves, then demand they believe everything you and "experts" say without question.

And again, you've not explained what is impossible or ridiculous about the non-conspiracy explanation.
    No. The point is they are credible and you won't go near actually challenging what they are saying, because you can't.
    The point I am making is that you are using their authority in place of a good argument.
    I don't bother challenging them because I don't think they offer anything worth challenging.
    This is because the basis for their entire argument, that you can tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails, is flawed.
    At this stage? Quite honestly, yes. "Just clouds hanging in the sky, as they do?" http://cosmicconvergence.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/chem.jpeg

See above.
    Again, no answers given.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Red Ice Radio - Dane Wigington - Hour 1 - Geoengineering & Collapse of Civilization

"Dane Wigington has an extensive background in solar energy. He is a former employee of Bechtel Power Corp. and was a licensed contractor in California and Arizona. His personal residence was featured in a cover article on the world's largest renewable energy magazine, Home Power. He owns a 1,600-acre "wildlife preserve" next to Lake Shasta in northern California. Dane focused his efforts on the geo-engineering issue when he began to lose very significant amounts of solar uptake due to ever-increasing "solar obscuration" caused from aircraft spraying. He also noted significant decline in forest health and began testing and research into the geo-engineering issue about a decade ago. He is the lead researcher for geoengineeringwatch.org and has investigated all levels of geo engineering from chemtrails to HAARP. We'll discuss geoengineering, weather warfare, chemtrails and the collapse of civilization. Dane talks about the chemtrails spraying program and what compounds and particles are in it. Also, we discuss the global power struggle over the control of the weather and how it's being used as a weapon."

Click here for Radio Interview --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g06VAkDOdw

chemtrails-uk-geoengineering-uk-london-14-september-2012.jpg

Anecdotal evidence once again. Doesn't prove anything but your laziness in research.

• Advertisement

shleedance wrote: »
    Anecdotal evidence once again. Doesn't prove anything but your laziness in research.

lol Typical low-life response from someone who has provided no relevant research themselves, zero, and is evidently too lazy and/or incapable of offering any proof as regards your magic ice crystals theory! And not surprisingly, because it's simply nonsense. All you can do is jump up and down like retarded chimpanzees screeching, "Anecdotal! Anecdotal! Anecdotal!" lol You're not even using the word correctly, nor indeed 'evidence'. Pathetic. So here's another photograph of what you deniers claim are just "clouds hanging in the sky", contemplate the 'natural' wonder of the magic ice crystals while you pick and eat the flees from each other's beards.

Chemtrails.jpg

But for anybody who is actually interested in learning about Geoengineering / Climate Engineering: Full Presentation. Published on 12 Apr 2014

"THANKS AND CREDIT GOES TO: http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/
    PLEASE VISIT THEIR SITE FOR MORE INFORMATION ..."

...still contrails.

There is plenty of proof on how cloud formation/contrails are formed. Check any scientific journal/paper on the matter, which usually shows the data and how to conduct the experiments yourself to see if it's correct. It is verifiable, and one of my previous posts showed artists even using these scientific methods to make their own clouds.

It is ironic that you believe someone unquestionably when what they say is anecdotal at best, and yet you blast people for you know... questioning? Where are their sources, their data? Do they have any real evidence to back up their claims to begin with? Are you genuinely uncomfortable with this?

Fear of the unknown leads to wild speculation such as chemtrails, usually by people who are ill-educated or blatantly ignorant. Learn and study it, and it becomes the mundane.

Here is a video relating to this - of course there's actual sources to back up his claims, despite his intention to entertain.

It is verifiable, and one of my previous posts showed artists even using these scientific methods to make their own clouds.

Yep, and large-scale geoengineering is also verifiable, their clouds don't look half as pretty -- unless perhaps, you happen to be into Picasso style square grid 'clouds' -- but if you enjoy artificial chemical-blanket skies and having natural sunlight reduced, and/or generally don't even know what a real sky is supposed to like anymore, you won't care. Begs the question then, why waste any time and energy on something you don't even believe exists? I wouldn't.
    It is ironic that you believe someone unquestionably when what they say is anecdotal at best, and yet you blast people for you know... questioning? Where are their sources, their data? Do they have any real evidence to back up their claims to begin with? Are you genuinely uncomfortable with this?

Nope. It's ironic that YOU deny everything that doesn't fit within your subjective reality, unquestionably -- do you really believe the guy in that video you posted? Quite laughable, if the issues he was covering we'rent so serious. If that's the level you're on, no hope! But then again, to be expected from people who believe clouds have always been square.
    Fear of the unknown leads to wild speculation such as chemtrails, usually by people who are ill-educated or blatantly ignorant. Learn and study it, and it becomes the mundane.

Well, keep taking your dose of super milk then, at least 20% of sunlight no longer reaches the earth's surface and our natural light spectrum's out of whack due to your magic ice crystal spraying -- natural sunlight and vitamin D is vital to health and well-being.

• Advertisement

Yep, and large-scale geoengineering is also verifiable
    Sadly, it's not. Find me a reputable source with reliable data that proves otherwise. No "whistleblowers", clueless politicians or that sort.
    Nope. It's ironic that YOU deny everything that doesn't fit within your subjective reality, unquestionably -- do you really believe the guy in that video you posted? Quite laughable, if the issues he was covering we'rent so serious. If that's the level you're on, no hope! But then again, to be expected from people who believe clouds have always been square.
    His sources do back up what he's saying. The same papers etc. he mentions can be found in scientific journals - some of which I have read. The videos you post show little to no evidence and expects the viewer to simply believe what the person says - anecdotal evidence.

Relating to the video, details on HAARP and how it works is clearly shown on this site. There are further sources if you want detail:
    http://vlf.stanford.edu/research/experiments-haarp-ionospheric-heater
    Well, keep taking your dose of super milk then, at least 20% of sunlight no longer reaches the earth's surface and our natural light spectrum's out of whack due to your magic ice crystal spraying -- natural sunlight and vitamin D is vital to health and well-being.
    I see you've a gross lack of knowledge of light too. That's great.

Yep, and large-scale geoengineering is also verifiable, their clouds don't look half as pretty -- unless perhaps, you happen to be into Picasso style square grid 'clouds' --
    But that's not verifiable. Theres no way to tell the difference between contails that form this pattern and the supposed chemtrails that do.
    Or are you claiming that contrails do not form this pattern?
    How is our natural light spectrum "out of whack" exactly?

Sadly, it's not. Find me a reputable source with reliable data that proves otherwise. No "whistleblowers", clueless politicians or that sort.

I have provided you with ample reputable sources that have provided reliable data, from US air force toxicologists who dealt directly with geoengineering programs to meteorologists who are brave enough to come forward with evidence of same -- and yet clearly, you have failed to take notice of this nor the evidence before your eyes, all you really need to do is look up at the sky. Why waste any time on any of you?

In fact, why are you wasting time and energy arguing about something you don't even believe exists? I wouldn't! Unless, of course, you're not right in the head and/or there's some kind of vested interest in doing so, such as a financial incentive perhaps, otherwise, you really do come across as a bit nuts here. Odd. You might as well go and argue about how many angels fit on a pinhead! lol

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10357119_10152174993553380_5118700803422611015_n.jpg

King Mob wrote: »
    How is our natural light spectrum "out of whack" exactly?

Because our skies are wrecked, artificial, does this chemical muck look natural?

10291150_798024123549239_6663259232696469559_n.jpg

Because our skies are wrecked, artificial, does this chemical muck look natural?
    No, it looks like contrails. What about this picture tells you that they aren't contrails?

And again, what exactly do you mean by "out of whack"? How do chemtrails affect the spectrum of light from the sun? Do they block certain wavelengths of light?

This though, this is a natural sky with normal clouds. Remember? Can you tell the difference?

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/10294379_518899694881152_8174168741632651053_n.jpg

This though, this is a natural sky with normal clouds. Remember? Can you tell the difference?

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/10294379_518899694881152_8174168741632651053_n.jpg
    Yes, those are clouds, not contrails. The pictures you keep showing as pictures of chemtrails are in fact showing contrails.

Again, do you believe that planes can form contrails that contain mostly water vapour and ice crystals? Or is every trails of white vapour behind a plane a chemtrail?

Yes, those are clouds, not contrails. The pictures you keep showing as pictures of chemtrails are in fact showing contrails.

Again, do you believe that planes can form contrails that contain mostly water vapour and ice crystals? Or is every trails of white vapour behind a plane a chemtrail?

You sound like a broken with this question - I TOLD YO I HAVE ANSWERED THIS BEFORE! You want me to waste time/energy digging up my fukcing comments from months ago for you? Can't you even go back and READ? ffs ... go and count angels on pinheads or something ... :)

HERE:
    Yes, I do believe in 'normal' contrails. And also in persistent contrails, sometimes called chemtrails by some, which appear to have become the 'new normal' as regards contrails, or pollution, as evidenced by the fact there so much plane smog in our skies, it's even reducing our sunlight. We both know this is true, it has been established by NASA, by chemtrail deniers and believers alike.

And as you perhaps also know, regardless of the toxicity of the methods employed ("various polluting chemicals caused by the burning of fuel"), reducing natural sunlight is detrimental to our health, can lead to many diseases, from depression to cancer. PubMed is full of studies in that regard, if you're interested. Humans need natural sunlight, as do plants and life in general.

This in itself should stop any bickering over semantics, chemtrail vs contrail, and instead focus our effort to clean up the sky. We're all affected by this, you, me our children, everybody, whether you or I believe contrails are chemtrails, or visa versa is actually irrelevant -- the sky is a mess regardless, the sun is blotted out regardless.

This is what is meant by 'only a fool fights in a burning house.'

You sound like a broken with this question - I TOLD YO I HAVE ANSWERED THIS BEFORE! You want me to waste time/energy digging up my fukcing comments from months ago for you? Can't you even go back and READ? ffs ... go and count angels on pinheads or something ... :)
    Yes, I do believe in 'normal' contrails. And also in persistent contrails, sometimes called chemtrails
    Great. So since you believe that contrails exist, how do you know the trails in your pictures aren't contrails?

You can't tell if they persist from a still photo so you can't use that to determine the difference. And even still, there's no reason to believe that a normal contrail can't persist.

Also you said that the spectrum of light is out of whack. This is not the same as "reducing sunlight". Could you please explain what you mean by this.

• Advertisement

Great. So since you believe that contrails exist, how do you know the trails in your pictures aren't contrails?

You can't tell if they persist from a still photo so you can't use that to determine the difference. And even still, there's no reason to believe that a normal contrail can't persist.

Please watch previous presentations provided for you. Look up at the sky.
    Also you said that the spectrum of light is out of whack. This is not the same as "reducing sunlight". Could you please explain what you mean by this.

No. I said "reducing natural sunlight". Sunlight filtered through a pair of shades for instance is no longer the same, obviously. Please research natural sunlight, what it is, and you should also find the detrimental impact on health when our exposure to it is reduced, particularly as regards the production of vitamin D in the body. Meantime, here's another informative video that you'll never watch but someone else might:

What in the World Are They Spraying? (1 hour 37 mins 45 secs)

And here's another informative video that you'll never watch but someone else might:

Why in the World Are They Spraying? (1 hour 12 mins 55 secs)

Please watch previous presentations provided for you. Look up at the sky.
    But when I look up into the sky, I can't tell which are contrails and which are chemtrails. None of the presentations explain how to do this nor have you explained how to do this.

I think that there is no way to tell the difference between them and people are just arbitrarily deciding what are chemtrails based on their own decision that these things exist.
    Then you take their photos and believe that they show chemtrails without question even though you don't know how to tell if they really are chemtrails or not.

Refusing to explain how you are able to tell the difference does not do much to convince me and others that this is not the case.
    No. I said "reducing natural sunlight".
    Could you please explain what exactly about the spectrum of light is out of whack?

But when I look up into the sky, I can't tell which are contrails and which are chemtrails. None of the presentations explain how to do this nor have you explained how to do this.

Yes they do!

Ok, what's the point then, in this discussion with you exactly? I mean, you don't even want to entertain the fact that geoengineering exists so why your obsession with me having to provide you with explanations when you're just ignoring it all anyway -- it's not even a discussion, this, you've spent days for instance, demanding my stance on contrails when I'd already provided it, and I told you I'd already provided it and still you ignored that too, you couldn't even be bothered to look for yourself -- do you always have to have everything done for you, do you not have a mind of your own? I could spend another hour, all night here writing and posting more info for you only to have that ignored as well. You can simply watch any one of the presentations I posted for you to get your answers but you can't be arsd with that, and only appear to be obsessed with me wasting my time and energy going around in circles, or what? Be reduced to copy/pasting previous comments, is that it? Ok then, you refuse to take notice of the evidence provided nor the evidence before your eyes, all you really need to do is look up at the sky. Why waste any time on any of you?

In fact, why are you wasting time and energy arguing about something you don't even believe exists? I wouldn't! Unless, of course, you're not right in the head and/or there's some kind of vested interest in doing so, such as a financial incentive perhaps, otherwise, you really do come across as a bit nuts here. Odd. You might as well go and argue about how many angels fit on a pinhead! lol

Max Bliss – Chembuster 3 (15 mins 49 secs)

Yes they do!
    No they don't.
    If they did you would have either detailed them, or just tell us the time they do in the video.

You are constantly complaining about wasting time, but doing either of those things would spare everyone time and take far, far less effort to do than complain about me wasting time.

So the only reason you don't is because you can't.
    Ok, what's the point then, in this discussion with you exactly?
    That's what I've been trying to get you to do. I asked you to explain the basis for why you believe in chemtrails and how you know you can see them.

Instead of discussing your opinions, you are just posting pictures and videos.
    That's not a discussion.
    I mean, you don't even want to entertain the fact that geoengineering exists so why your obsession with me having to provide you with explanations when you're just ignoring it all anyway
    I am open to entertaining that possibility, you've just not posted anything that would convince anyone to do so.
    Posting photos of contrails without explaining how they in fact show chemtrails is not going to convince anyone.

And can you say that you are open to the possibility that there is no such thing as chemtrails?

No they don't.

Yes they do. Bla bla bla ...

Wow, take a look, SW France today, a region once famed for high sunshine hours and blue skies -- part of the area where Cognac is made and grapes grow -- the contrast between now and ten years ago is stark and obvious. Destroyed :( ~ Max Bliss Video, 7:59 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭Penn

IrelandSpirit banned for repeated personal abuse.

The problem with the idea of sending the "light spectrum" out of whack is that the light would be a different colour. It clearly isn't, otherwise my DSLR's "sunny" white balance present would not work correctly outside, film balanced for sunlight would be wrong and a whole slew of other problems would arise.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

Do any of the chemtrailers know which aircraft do the dumping? Is it all aircraft or just the American military?

Have you got any technical information on which aircraft systems are involved? Is it Boeing and/or Airbus and/or every aircraft and/or engine manufacturer?

Have you any information on which components are used to feed and disperse these chemtrails?

Do you know how these chemicals are fed into the aircraft?

I do not expect that any one of you can answer these questions and as the 100,000's of aviation emeployees that would need to know - do not know either.

Lads you seriously need to rethink what is (not) going on here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

And here's another informative video that you'll never watch but someone else might:

Why in the World Are They Spraying? (1 hour 12 mins 55 secs)

I posted a later video of her saying there is ZERO evidence for chemtrails. Did you not watch it ??

Something to keep you entertained during your ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement