Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails debunked.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

What if chemtrail look exactly the same as contrails?
    I always thought there was a pretty good chance there are chemtrails in other countries intermitently.Not neccesarily everywhere.

I will probably always leave that opinion open for myself, simply because of all the fooked up stuff humans do to each other, that is just a scratch on the surface.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

I would imaging they would look similar but most chemy believers that I have encountered will say they are a recent phenomenon. That the skies were never like this before.
    I have presented this to them (contrail archive) from movies and they say that the NWO use people to go back and edit old movies, adding trails into them to normalize chemtrails. There are several vids on youtube about that.
    http://www.metabunk.org/threads/pre-1995-persistent-contrail-archive.487/

Now that I have presented this new evidence of news archives from google, I am deemed a government paid shill with fake propaganda.

Yeah people can get caught up defending their beliefs and forget about simple ideas.
    I don't try to build complicated frameworks to support my ideas.
    But I can't prove they are not putting crap into the contrails either.
    Very agnostic of me haha

To take my idea further, maybe the whole new age movement, which I believe to be hijacked, is designed to make people think chemtrails do this and that, apart from a regular contrail, so everyone forgets it might be possible they all look exactly the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭hansfrei

When did test on long range radar and tests on barium to boost the range.of radar begin OP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭returnNull

The thing with chemtrails is that it doesnt really add up imho.There would be better and more cost effective ways to get chemicals into people.

The chemicals would be so diluted after being despensed at such heights.Theres a reason crop duster planes fly so low over crops.For the very same reason that the planes that were dumping that nasty stuff,agent orange(iirc made by those lovely people at monsanto)in vietnam had to fly low.

• Advertisement

Another thing with chems is.. Why would people think that only chems spread out and contrails don't ? After aluminium is a metal and contrails (water vapor) freezes and expands and low temperatures..
    I definitely think it's hijacked too. I have encountered several of the main chemy guys in groups and debated with them. Max Bliss in particuliar, he's the head of skywatch-uk, who blocked me when I nailed him on several points. I know that he doesnt actually believe the chem myth but pushes it for financial gain, selling t-shirts and the like. WW2 dogfighters leaving persistent contrails, as if they could be spraying chemicals while in battle. Contrails avoidance (suppression) testing done in the 40's also, there are videos of this on youtube and it's documented on google.

I was also blocked from a group by this nutjob for posting some of the above articles. This is the typical reaction from these chemys when confronted with evidence ...

1zzgac2.jpg

Stop being a shill Daithi we all know you make millions debunking this :p

hansfrei wrote: »
    When did test on long range radar and tests on barium to boost the range.of radar begin OP?
    Wouldn't mind hearing a discussion on that one too.
    Maybe there are a lot of reasons for spreading unnatural particles in the air.
    If I got your meaining that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

Torakx wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind hearing a discussion on that one too.
    Maybe there are a lot of reasons for spreading unnatural particles in the air.
    If I got your meaining that is.

What makes barium unnatural it is found throughout the universe?

A friend sent me this. They are like a cult. The Cult leader Banned me but also removed the offending evidence so as to control the information available to his members......... This is very common. Psychpaths, theyre really doing a number on her..:pac:

2i2bqkx.jpg

• Advertisement

jh79 wrote: »
    What makes barium unnatural it is found throughout the universe?
    Thanks, I didn't realise Barium was a natural occurance within our atmosphere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭christ on a bike!

what's the name of that Facebook group?

Globalskywatch. Russ Tanner is the cult leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,607 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Globalskywatch. Russ Tanner is the cult leader.

Just had a look there. Christ on a bike are those people nuts! Crazy paranoia over clouds and contrails. Mind boggling.

Yup. It's absolutely nutz. No sky or cloud is normal anymore and any rational explanation for anything is gov propaganda and anyone who says any different is a paid shill.
    They are probably making themselves sick.

Well not really that nuts when you consider religious beliefs and how much a hold that has on the majority of the worlds population.
    It's just another form of that.Something I drifted towards after leaving a hardcore religion myself.
    Took a while for me to find my feet again.
    Unfortunately some people never think past their fears.
    Actually I left that religion because I was so i'll physically, I actually rathered die in a hail of fire than carry on as is.
    Some people have a fairly comfy life with only mild depression and never have the chance I did, to do a full reset.
    Having a nervous breakdown can be the best thing in the world ;)

I have a lot of sympathy for these people who are trapped psychologically.
    Any conflict with their beliefs, will lead to more reinforcement of said beliefs.
    I have lead one or two people out of situations like that with religion, and it can only be done by having their respect and setting an example...which is near impossible online.

Well, I think it's the same in some ways, different in some. The religious factor is thousands of years old, most people are born into and those who aren't never usually get into it. Believing in God is not necessarily a bad thing. But believing that world governments are exterminating you from the air, the air is poisoned, is another thing all together.
    As far as I know the chemtrail thing only came into play in the 1995, it was something of a viral campaign for a book.. I can dig out a link if your interested in reading the full story.
    But the other thing is it can be completely proven as a hoax in a matter of minutes, unlike God.
    I feel sorry for them in a way to, hence why I was trying to share good information. But they won't listen to anything.

Anyway, heres a link some of you might find interesting.

"HOW TO RUN A CONTRAIL SCARE FOR FUN AND PROFIT"
    http://goodsky.homestead.com/files/scarehow.html

It is an ancient trait, to seek or fear a higher power than ourselves.Right back before religion.Thats the mechanic at play.Your fighting hundreds of thousands of years of evolution there hehe
    The Ego and beliefs attached to it(to protect the mind).Breaking down the belief, I ..believe(lol) is also a process of breaking down the Ego.
    Something I try to do regularly now. yada yada more mystical crap i'm sure most see this as, haha.

Thats a cool website you linked there.
    Seems like a very decent attempt!
    It could be tailored more to invite the people who need it most.But yeah great idea overall.

"[SIZE=+1]Your prime weapon is fear, your prime target those most vulnerable to fear and paralyzation, thus the harder you can hype any aspect to promote fear the better."

[/SIZE]
    Very primal that ;)
    Highlights also how I left religion too ^^
    Giving up fear and accepting the finality of death. Destruction of the Ego(well the religious part I had at that time).

Sorry I veer off topic sometimes too much!
    If I had the time to help people like this.
    I would create a chemtrail info site. Earnestly seek others to learn from them and together(albeit with some direction) we would all very slowly start to come to the realisation that we can't quite prove it for sure and that it's maybe not 100%, but probably likely.

Later I would start to evolve my theory and eventually have to be agnostic about it and admit it's possibly not what I first thought, but it's possible, however considering the evidence "we found as a group" I am not going to worry about it as much.
    Baby steps I suppose.

But who has a heart that big and time to spare?

There is a site called contrailscience which does exactly that. Of course, when you link a chemy to that site, prepare to get the usual load of gov shill abuse.

As it happens, I listened an interview involving Joe Rogan and the owner of contrail science Mick West. It's a great and funny interview about general conspiracies but start off with chemtrails. I must admit, as Rogan is regarded quite highly in the truth movement I couldn't help but get some satisfaction to hear him and Mick slate most popular conspiracies. Needless to say, Rogan is no longer highly regarded there.

I dont expect anyone to listen to the whole 2.5 hours. But the chemtrail bit starts @ 14 mins and well worth a listen.:)

http://vimeo.com/73659395

Little fluffy clouds :eek: :pac:

ek2lcn.jpg

• Advertisement

:eek: wait :eek:

This is the chem leader ...

29uuh4w.jpg

2mff2uw.jpg

Raising awareness or making profits ???

28hfmsh.jpg

Easy to understand explanation on persistent contrails (cirrus clouds) and their affect on the climate..

http://wakenet.eu/fileadmin/user_upload/2nd_major_WN3E-Workshop/presentations/WN3E_Session_special_Burkhardt.pdf

"Chembows", the latest craze in chemtrails.

Water/Ice crystals are refractive, bending the suns light, making a rainbow. Aluminium/Barium isn't refractive and can't make rainbows.

30m5lvr.jpg

2prwrx1.jpg

"Chemtrail grids" explained.

9219fd6e6b1d.jpg

Because the idea that contrails dissipate and chemtrails spread across the sky, has well and truly been debunked. The chemtrail scam artists must come up with new ideas to prolong the chemtrail myth..
    How Persistent Aerosol Plumes are Being Changed to Short Non-Persistent Plumes To Fool the Public

Those spraying chemtrails would like nothing more than for you to believe that short, non-persistent plumes coming out of jets are harmless contrails. If they convince you of this, then you will ignore these plumes and allow them to spray you without objection, and this is exactly what they want. Beware of those who claim that short plumes emitted by aircraft are "contrails".

http://globalskywatch.com/stories/my-chemtrail-story/chemtrail-information/plumes-change.html#.Umq58nCfji4

One wonders if this is the fact, why are they rewriting old news articles and editing and re-releasing old movies "to normalize chemtrails". And why do we still see regular persistent contrails daily..

They edited old movies and secretly re~released them. "They" may have even snuk into your house and switched you copy with the edited version, just to normalise chemtrails.

This is whats required for the theory to work.

277698.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,075 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Raising awareness or making profits ???

28hfmsh.jpg
    I would have thought that the vast majority of people would want to depart with their hard-earned income? Parting with it would be a different story...

Any time I see an error like this (where hard-earned income, or legal tender is concerned), my scamometer goes into the red.

I'm sure there are enough grifters and marks out there to keep the turbines spinning though.

Not your ornery onager

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement