Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails debunked.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭FWVT

Of course you do. Yawwwn...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

FWVT wrote: »
    Of course you do. Yawwwn...

Banned for a week. Yawwwn...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Maudi wrote: »
    Killing us softley...500.000 thousand people suffering with alzheimers in the uk alone and scientists still arent sure of the causes..thats one unexplained illness but a hugh amount of people affected. .im keeping an open mind about what gas they are spraying as I see it turning the sky grey here most days...

Keep an open mind that they are most likely not spraying, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Chembombs. At least chemtrails are on the decrease in some places.

2h3pt6s.jpg

Where did "chembombs" come from? These people are very disturbing.

Cumulus clouds and a couple of heavy rain showers!

What next - chemrays????

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIuwa0k3g7UCZZ52GDqrjPoh6DUgTUrUNpDa6lwCUQ6tRN5TsKMw

Where do these headless gorms stops?

Conspiracy websites have to keep reinventing chemtrails as they keep getting debunked. Has to get more and more exciting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

Chemrays do look pretty cool.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Absolam wrote: »
    Chemrays do look pretty cool.......

or sunshine as it is known by lay people :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

Beano wrote: »
    or sunshine as it is known by lay people :D
    That's what they want you to think. Surely you realise they're called lay people because they're laying the groundwork for the advent of the New Workd Order. Chemrays are just the beginning; if you mathematically reconstruct l a y you clearly get n w o.

"No Trails, Why". He asked.

23rx3wk.png

"No Trails, Why". He asked.

23rx3wk.png

contrails are a function of humidity and temperature. they are not always formed and even if formed can disappear quite quickly. You have not found some flaw in the arguments against you.

• Advertisement

Querying the dots!

There be ghosts everwhere for these people......what hope have they!

Using this topic to consistently poke fun at people on a facebook group is not debunking. Get it on track or find somewhere else to do it. By all means discuss the theories and provide your own point of view, the usual common sense rules found in the charter apply.

Using this topic to consistently poke fun at people on a facebook group is not debunking. Get it on track or find somewhere else to do it. By all means discuss the theories and provide your own point of view, the usual common sense rules found in the charter apply.

I'm showing different chemtrail conspiracy theories in a chemtrail thread in the conspiracy forum.

Lighten up.

I'm showing different chemtrail conspiracy theories in a chemtrail thread in the conspiracy forum.

Lighten up.

The charter applies to all topics within CT. So you can either post accordingly or not post at all. Choose wisely.

I think that a couple of years from now we won't be hearing much more from these people as they see themselves running out of "arguments" to support their "theory". Even the Daddy of them all, Russ from GlobalSkywatch (the guy who incidentally sells chemtrail antidotes to gullible followers - show me the FDA approval for those tablets please) now admits that there are no longer visible chemtrails but invisible ones that only he can detect with his superhero bloodhound senses.

But of course we have our own Russes here in Ireland, with the likes of Terry Lawton, who doesn't seem to have a job, as he spends his time harassing people in Wexford and travelling back and forth to the UK. A guy with a personality disorder and low self-esteem that require him to use this newly-found craze to get adoration on his Facebook page. I wonder how he funds all these activities and trips. The only worrying thing is the amount of people with IQs low enough to believe his waffle. I thought we were a more intelligent nation than that.

But of course we have our own Russes here in Ireland, with the likes of Terry Lawton, who doesn't seem to have a job, as he spends his time harassing people in Wexford and travelling back and forth to the UK. A guy with a personality disorder and low self-esteem that require him to use this newly-found craze to get adoration on his Facebook page. I wonder how he funds all these activities and trips. The only worrying thing is the amount of people with IQs low enough to believe his waffle. I thought we were a more intelligent nation than that.

Does he fly back and forth to the UK?

I don't know, but that's the irony of it too. I'm sure these people fly just as much as the rest if us, so I wonder what they think when they look out the window and see no nozzles or other devices that they claim are being used.

Then again, I don't think these people are able to think for themselves anyway.

The problem with these guys is that they want to believe it, it's not just that they do because of all the convincing evidence. Believing in chemtrails is cool to them, helps them feel part of the awakened in the know crew. They get offended if you tell them otherwise and any evidence to the contrary is falsified by government shills and trolls. Old movies and library books have ll been taken back and edited and re-released with contrail footage and passages to normalise it. The depths you have to go to, to support the chemtrail theory is quite incredible. Literally everyone on the planet apart from the chemtrail enthusiast must be in on the conspiracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭jh79

The problem with these guys is that they want to believe it, it's not just that they do because of all the convincing evidence. Believing in chemtrails is cool to them, helps them feel part of the awakened in the know crew. They get offended if you tell them otherwise and any evidence to the contrary is falsified by government shills and trolls. Old movies and library books have ll been taken back and edited and re-released with contrail footage and passages to normalise it. The depths you have to go to, to support the chemtrail theory is quite incredible. Literally everyone on the planet apart from the chemtrail enthusiast must be in on the conspiracy.

Pretty much can be applied to the majority of conspiracy theories IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Seanachai

I think that a couple of years from now we won't be hearing much more from these people as they see themselves running out of "arguments" to support their "theory". Even the Daddy of them all, Russ from GlobalSkywatch (the guy who incidentally sells chemtrail antidotes to gullible followers - show me the FDA approval for those tablets please) now admits that there are no longer visible chemtrails but invisible ones that only he can detect with his superhero bloodhound senses.

He may possibly be misguided in his pursuit but that seems like a lot of vitriol towards the guy. I don't think he's harassing people at least not from the videos I've seen, he seems like a pretty cool guy. Why would you resent him flying to the UK if he was unemployed, would you begrudge him a car also or the odd holiday?. People with high IQ's are also susceptible to believing 'waffle' without scrutinisng it too much esp if it comes from a peer reviewed journal. I know people with high IQ's who would prob kill themselves if they were let loose with some power tools in a shed.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Is this some kind of personal crusade? Facebook stalking and on first name terms with people who think the emissions from a plane is something different to what you believe - You know way too much about something you consider as utter nonsense. What is your angle here? Why do you care so much?

jh79 wrote: »
    jh79 wrote: »

The problem is and I've been guilty of this myself is having a suspicion that some of the mainstream information about events is bogus and then taking it too far. This applies to things that happen in a town and globally, you often don't get the real skinny unless you actually talk to somebody in the know. You can think that you're well informed because you watch all the right news programs and read the right newspapers but how reliable is this information really?. There are prob people involved in the story who could give you information that would completely change your perspective. There are groups out there with their own agendas in politics, military etc and the conspiracies are historical record.

With some people the paranoia can be taken to an extreme so that everything that is mainstream is instantly suspect, but this doesn't mean that the baby should be thrown out with the bathwater. There's too much polarisation with the 'conspiracy nut' on one end and the pseudo-skeptic on the other. I couldn't get along with either of these extremes and instantly dismissing anything that involves conspiracy or anything that comes from the mainstream isn't healthy. In between there are more level headed people who acknowledge that conspiracies do exist just not to the extent that the internet conspiracy mill promotes.

Maybe they are spraying something from the planes and maybe they're not, if the chemtrails theory is completely untrue then that doesn't mean that there aren't other agendas being played out regarding GM food, social engineering etc.

Seanachai wrote: »
    He may possibly be misguided in his pursuit but that seems like a lot of vitriol towards the guy. ...

perhaps because he is defrauding people with snake oil cures?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,451 ✭✭✭weisses

Perhaps he's a Fisherman

Of course I don't begrudge anyone a holiday, etc., but these are, according to him, more like "fact-finding missions" to Welsh radar sites, the UK Met Office, etc. with his UK chemtrailer buddies. His videos state that. He seems to be at this almost full-time. Fine if he's loaded and can afford it, but not so if he's on the dole, in which case we're funding him.

As to Facebook stalking? Please. His page was pointed out to me after he wanted my personal details posted on his site for all to see. His video "analysis" of my debunk contained personal attacks, typical of these guys. I couldn't care less what he says, but I will continue to expose him for the fraud he his, targeting young schoolkids in many of his public demonstrations.

What are the snake oil cures?, I can't access his website from here.

Seanachai wrote: »
    What are the snake oil cures?, I can't access his website from here.

these
    Even the Daddy of them all, Russ from GlobalSkywatch (the guy who incidentally sells chemtrail antidotes to gullible followers - show me the FDA approval for those tablets please) now admits that there are no longer visible chemtrails but invisible ones that only he can detect with his superhero bloodhound senses.

Of course I don't begrudge anyone a holiday, etc., but these are, according to him, more like "fact-finding missions" to Welsh radar sites, the UK Met Office, etc. with his UK chemtrailer buddies. His videos state that. He seems to be at this almost full-time. Fine if he's loaded and can afford it, but not so if he's on the dole, in which case we're funding him.

As to Facebook stalking? Please. His page was pointed out to me after he wanted my personal details posted on his site for all to see. His video "analysis" of my debunk contained personal attacks, typical of these guys. I couldn't care less what he says, but I will continue to expose him for the fraud he his, targeting young schoolkids in many of his public demonstrations.
    Right. So it's a personal vendetta against him then. Whoever it is he isn't a public person so discussing him on a public forum using his full name when you are using a pseudonym and he isn't even here to defend himself comes across as a little tacky IMO.

Besides, I seriously doubt you are aware of his employment status or his mental health records.

these
    Where can I buy "these"? They don't seem to be available here at least
    http://globalskywatch.com/mall/#.U_d__mNvpOk

• Advertisement

Here is one of his websites. If you click on 'Herb and Vitamin reference' you will see a list of products including a specific chemtrail products at the top.

Also, if you scroll down to the bottom you see his references to chemtrails in the bible and other stuff.

http://orbisvitae.com/

He's also the CEO of this company.

http://herballure.com/

From his facebook : Do chemtrails contain mercury ? Of course thy do. And you have the cure on your website, luckily.

1y4vte.png

To ad, Russ is one who believes (pretends) that contrails don't exist. That jets can not produce them and that any pictures from ww2 of jets making trails are all fake and that news bulletins that I posted at the start of this thread are all fake, put there by gov goons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement