Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails debunked.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

jimeryan22 wrote: »
    Suprised there's actually a thread dedicated to this... Weather modification is a fact that has been going on for donkey's years with the military's research into it and more recently government payed private company's also.. Sure anyone can look them up..
    All the old declassified stuffs there for anyone who wants to actually bother their bollox to look... Easy enough also to look up the private entity's doing research on behalf of the governments...
    Plus there's also that H.A.R.R.P facility doing tests where they heat up the ionssphere (not sure of spelling)... I'm sure any logical person in the world would think this would have some form of effect on weather/climate...?

This thread discusses chemtrails (solar radiation management), not weather modification. The haarp facility has been temporarily closed due to receivership since last May and permanently shut as of recent weeks and is to be dismantled. And no, haarp has no effect n the climate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭FWVT

What a strange outburst.

Number of interactions we've had together: 1

Number of questions you've asked: 0
    Number of Questions I've asked:1
    Numer of questions I've dodged: 0
    Number of questions you've dodged:1

Strange? Why? You've been dodging other questions, not mine.

You asked me a question and I answered it. I said that your photo did seem normal to me as it was a crop-duster.

What a strange outburst.

Number of interactions we've had together: 1

Number of questions you've asked: 0
    Number of Questions I've asked:1
    Numer of questions I've dodged: 0
    Number of questions you've dodged:1

You asked me a question and I answered it. I said that your photo did seem normal to me as it was a crop-duster.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,232 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Not sure what you are getting at here.

Are you suggesting that Agent Orange wasn't tested?
    From the post your quoted:
    But Agent Orange was never tested on the public in secret, so I don't get the relevance of your questions.

It was tested as a defoliant (its effects on people were not) by a University.
    Such as..........`???
    The trees dying for one. The the very noticeable toxic effects, then the very noticeable birth defects.

I have answered your questions even though I still do not understand their relevance. Could you please answer mine.

What indication is there that chemtrails exist in some form beyond pictures of contrails?

What is the kernel of truth to the conspiracy and what evidence is there for it?

Don't expect an answer to your last two questions any time soon, King.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

FWVT wrote: »

Yes. You said it was a harmless crop duster when in fact it was a military operation spraying toxins from the sky.

As Mark Twain said "It is easier to fool someone than convince them that they have been fooled".

King Mob wrote: »
    From the post your quoted:

It was tested as a defoliant (its effects on people were not) by a University.
    Strange then that the damage it causes to humans was known then?

From a declassified letter by V.K. Rowe at Dow’s Biochemical Research Library to Bioproducts Manager Ross Milholland dated June 24
    “This material is exceptionally toxic; it has a tremendous potential for producing chloracne and systemic injury.”
    The trees dying for one. The the very noticeable toxic effects, then the very noticeable birth defects.
    It appears you didn't understand the question. Unless you are saying that is possible for the observer to witness these changes as the poisonous chemicals are falling? Please clarify, thanks.

Canada is paying out to the victims who were exposed to agent orange testing, http://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SI-2007-87/page-1.html#docCont

I suggest you also read this to familiarise yourself how a large scale military project spanning many testing chemicals can damage people without them even knowing and be kept secret. And this is only what the US government admits to.
    Herbicide Tests and Storage in the U.S.

Agent Orange and other herbicides used in Vietnam were tested or stored elsewhere, including many military bases in the United States. Below is information from the Department of Defense (DoD) on projects to test, dispose of, or store herbicides in the U.S.

For projects outside the U.S., go to Herbicide Tests and Storage Outside the U.S.

View all as PDF: Herbicide Tests and Storage Outside of Vietnam (224 KB, PDF)
    - See more at: http://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/agentorange/locations/tests-storage/usa.asp#sthash.FnwW9bJC.dpuf
    even though I still do not understand their relevance.
    Now you do. Comments?

FWVT wrote: »
    Don't expect an answer to your last two questions any time soon, King.
    Once again, you haven't even asked me a single question. You seem to be upset that I haven't personally handed you the Nobel Award for debunking based on your research which you've kindly shared here.

What you have done, you have done admirably. If it is an all or nothing question with regards to "chemtrails" then well done!! You have used science and reason to convince me that it is the "nothing" rather than the "all". Although I didn't actually need convincing. You have debunked one of the more half-baked popular conspiracy theories that in my opinion didn't actually require debunking at all.

Now you do. Comments?
    No, I still don't. I'm not going to comment further on random, non-relevant stuff when you've no intention of answering my questions.

The is no indication of any form of the chemtrail conspiracy theory besides the photos of contrails.
    Your "reasonable" version on the conspiracy theory is still based on it's most ridiculous element.

2nh290i.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    2nh290i.png

At times like this I wish that these chemtards were telling the truth so that they can catch whats going or go into deep hiding. They really need to care more about the germs, bacteria and nasty little bugs that live in their keyboards. They do spend a lot time banging their keyboards.

After 70 years of their chemtrailing - genocide still awaits all of us.

pfurey101 wrote: »
    At times like this I wish that these chemtards were telling the truth so that they can catch whats going or go into deep hiding.
    Can you expand on why you wish illness on other people?

No, I still don't. I'm not going to comment further on random, non-relevant stuff when you've no intention of answering my questions.

The is no indication of any form of the chemtrail conspiracy theory besides the photos of contrails.
    Your "reasonable" version on the conspiracy theory is still based on it's most ridiculous element.

What this reads to me is "I know you are right but if I don't acknowledge it then I don't have to change from my dogma".

What this reads to me is "I know you are right but if I don't acknowledge it then I don't have to change from my dogma".
    You've not offered anything to change my mind or address my points.

I asked you questions that would provide a basis for you to change my mind, but you don't want to answer them.

All of the stuff about Agent Orange is irrelevant.
    If you are using it to suggest that the US has the will and ability to test things on the public, then it's irrelevant because no one is arguing against chemtrails on that basis.
    If you are using it to show that the US might still be engaged in such tests, then it is irrelevant because Agent Orange is entirely different to claimed chemtrails in both behaviour and effects. The chemtrail conspiracy offers no evidence, reasoning or suggestion that such testing is going on now. If such testing is going on, it would be totally different and not at all like the testing or activities suggested by the conspiracy at any level.

There is no kernel of truth in the chemtrail conspiracy. The only reason it exist is because some people falsely believe that contrails are chemtrails and only offer pictures of contrails as evidence. Without these pictures there is no conspiracy theory.
    The only way that these pictures can be evidence is if they are all chemtrails and/or there was some way to tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails. You agree that neither of these things are true.

If the conspiracy is of a lower scale as you suggest, then you run into to problems. First, the vast majority of pictures of claimed chemtrails would be false, meaning that the chances of there being any photos of real chemtrails are nil. And second there's still no way to tell the difference between chemtrails and contrails so even if you had a picture of a real chemtrail, you'd never be able to tell.

So I asked you to explain what other basis you had to think that some form of the chemtrail conspiracy might exist. If you don't have one, then you have to rely on the pictures of contrails, which means you have to suggest that all of the pictures show chemtrails.
    In other words, unless you have something else, the entire conspiracy relies on it's most outlandish part.

(Also it bares pointing out that no chemtrail believers are suggesting what you are suggesting. It's unfair for you to complain about people tackling the ridiculous conspiracy theory instead of yours when the one they are being presented with is the ridiculous conspiracy theory.)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,446 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Cut out the personal attacks and digs at each other or bans will start being handed out. Discuss the topic, not other posters.

You've not offered anything to change my mind or address my points.

I asked you questions that would provide a basis for you to change my mind, but you don't want to answer them.

All of the stuff about Agent Orange is irrelevant.
    If you are using it to suggest that the US has the will and ability to test things on the public, then it's irrelevant because no one is arguing against chemtrails on that basis.
    If you are using it to show that the US might still be engaged in such tests, then it is irrelevant because Agent Orange is entirely different to claimed chemtrails in both behaviour and effects. The chemtrail conspiracy offers no evidence, reasoning or suggestion that such testing is going on now. If such testing is going on, it would be totally different and not at all like the testing or activities suggested by the conspiracy at any level.

There is no kernel of truth in the chemtrail conspiracy. The only reason it exist is because some people falsely believe that contrails are chemtrails and only offer pictures of contrails as evidence. Without these pictures there is no conspiracy theory.
    The only way that these pictures can be evidence is if they are all chemtrails and/or there was some way to tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails. You agree that neither of these things are true.

If the conspiracy is of a lower scale as you suggest, then you run into to problems. First, the vast majority of pictures of claimed chemtrails would be false, meaning that the chances of there being any photos of real chemtrails are nil. And second there's still no way to tell the difference between chemtrails and contrails so even if you had a picture of a real chemtrail, you'd never be able to tell.

So I asked you to explain what other basis you had to think that some form of the chemtrail conspiracy might exist. If you don't have one, then you have to rely on the pictures of contrails, which means you have to suggest that all of the pictures show chemtrails.
    In other words, unless you have something else, the entire conspiracy relies on it's most outlandish part.

(Also it bares pointing out that no chemtrail believers are suggesting what you are suggesting. It's unfair for you to complain about people tackling the ridiculous conspiracy theory instead of yours when the one they are being presented with is the ridiculous conspiracy theory.)

Bottom line is that there is the means, motive, total disregard for human life and the ability to work in and keep secret and precedents.

You have all but admitted that you could be getting poisoned staring up at a plane and you could be completely clueless.

Bottom line is that there is the means, motive, total disregard for human life and the ability to work in and keep secret and precedents.

You have all but admitted that you could be getting poisoned staring up at a plane and you could be completely clueless.
    Yes, they could be doing it. (Ignoring the various logistical and technical problems even with your scaled down theory.)
    But no one is arguing against this.

People only argue that the conspiracy would be impossible is when it involves hundreds of thousands of people spraying all over the world all the time.
    You agree with this.

But my points are:
    1. That there is no indication that they are doing your version of the theory now.
    2. There's no indication that anything similar to chemtrailing is occuring.
    3. Even if there were such tests occuring now, the chemtrail conspiracy theory cannot offer any insight or evidence about it.
    4. And that the entire chemtrail conspiracy theory relies on it's most ridiculous elements.

Bottom line is, someone somewhere could well be testing somewhere. It makes sense that if they are considering some kind of aerosol spraying in future that they would test it, but maybe they are not.

All of us here know that contrails are contrails and have existed since the early 1900's when we flew at a certain altitude. But the people at the top of the chemtrails theory tell us that there is no such thing as contrails, that every trail in the sky is a chemtrail, that jets can not produce contrails.

So while testing could be going on, but we have no proof of it. Is there a collaboration of every country in the world to lie to us and spray the skies, extremely unlikely since the cant agree on the color of sh!t.

So while testing could be going on, but we have no proof of it. Is there a collaboration of every country in the world to lie to us and spray the skies, extremely unlikely since the cant agree on the color of sh!t. .............

Wrong, there's a global conspiracy called S.O.A.P.S. Right now I am being poisoned by exposure to Eastenders.... Damn my wife to hell............

Correct......... the TV is poisoning me..........

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-27907399

Or maybe just turn of the Chemtrail Dispersion Unit.

• Advertisement

Just to correct one thing he wrote: contrails are visible ICE CRYSTALS, not water vapour.

It may seem pedantic but it's actually an important point to remind people of. Some chemtrailers try to use this as a misleading argument against scientific debunks.

Last few days have been a wet dream for chem enthusiasts. I can imagine millions of snaps been taken on phones all over the Country as 100% PROOF that chemtrails exist.. :rolleyes:

Last few days have been a wet dream for chem enthusiasts. I can imagine millions of snaps been taken on phones all over the Country as 100% PROOF that chemtrails exist.. :rolleyes:

Visible ICE CRYSTAL trails Daithi 1.....Visible ICE CRYSTAL trails.

pfurey101 wrote: »
    Visible ICE CRYSTAL trails Daithi 1.....Visible ICE CRYSTAL trails.

AKA snow ?

Heres that USAF weapon debating chemtrails...

My son is very sick and I PROMISED him I would do everything I could to make him better! Except take him to a doctor, that is. What should I do?
    "Watch a movie".

2na03no.jpg

My son is very sick and I PROMISED him I would do everything I could to make him better! Except take him to a doctor, that is. What should I do?
    "Watch a movie".

2na03no.jpg

Pity the names have been blackened out.

Chembombs. At least chemtrails are on the decrease in some places.

2h3pt6s.jpg

It really amazes me how low the IQ of the human race can get to. That and the quality of English.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

Killing us softley...500.000 thousand people suffering with alzheimers in the uk alone and scientists still arent sure of the causes..thats one unexplained illness but a hugh amount of people affected. .im keeping an open mind about what gas they are spraying as I see it turning the sky grey here most days...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement