Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails debunked.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Yes they do. Bla bla bla ...

Wow, take a look, SW France today, a region once famed for high sunshine hours and blue skies -- part of the area where Cognac is made and grapes grow -- the contrast between now and ten years ago is stark and obvious. Destroyed :( ~ Max Bliss Video, 7:59 mins

Max Bliss is an absolute fncking lunatic, insane. I debated this several times with him, he's a total fruitcake.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭shleedance

Guy's banned. No point arguing since he'll probably get himself banned again once he comes back.

This though, this is a natural sky with normal clouds. Remember? Can you tell the difference?

2q9gi28.jpg

I took this today in Dublin.
    250o5xf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

And, I also did geography in secondary school and learned about a thing called weather systems and all the different types of clouds. You do know there is more than one type of cloud?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

And, I also did geography in secondary school and learned about a thing called weather systems and all the different types of clouds. You do know there is more than one type of cloud?

Of course... fluffy and misty!

I didn't make it past 4th year and in those days(mid 90's) education was a bit rough down the country where I was. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

Originally Posted by IrelandSpirit View Post
    This though, this is a natural sky with normal clouds. Remember? Can you tell the difference?

2q9gi28.jpg

The one on the right is a cloud, on the left is a chemloud.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭Seanachai

I can understand agnosticism and being wary of seeming gullible in life in general but I don't understand close minded skepticism. Regular people have to rely on their own senses and anecdotal evidence in life to a certain extent and using their own intuition on who or what to believe. Being smug and condescending to people who are trying to investigate and raise awareness about issues such as chemtrials ,GMO , fluoride etc is lousy behavior. Then there's a subset of skeptics who have the attitude of 'sure so what if they are spraying metals I'm sure they have a good reason for it and they'd never get away with making people ill anyway', this doesn't really cut it imo.

http://plover.net/~bonds/nolongeraskeptic.html

Somebody posted earlier about thousands of people in the know being able to keep secret what is being sprayed as implausible. If the pilots are being told that what they're doing is for the good of the planet in the long run then why would they have any reason to make a big deal about it. In any case there are whistle-blowers out there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Seanachai wrote: »
    Being smug and condescending to people who are trying to investigate and raise awareness about issues such as chemtrials ,GMO , fluoride etc is lousy behavior.
    Posting videos that are accepted uncritically, not answering basic questions then insulting the people who dare to ask them is neither investigating or trying to raise awareness.

Asking basic questions about a theory and pointing out where it is flawed is no condescending or smug.
    Then there's a subset of skeptics who have the attitude of 'sure so what if they are spraying metals I'm sure they have a good reason for it and they'd never get away with making people ill anyway', this doesn't really cut it imo.
    Not a single person has expressed this opinion here. I would be genuinely surprised if you could provide a single example of someone saying this anywhere.
    Somebody posted earlier about thousands of people in the know being able to keep secret what is being sprayed as implausible. If the pilots are being told that what they're doing is for the good of the planet in the long run then why would they have any reason to make a big deal about it.
    It would require hundreds of thousands of people to fuel, maintain, fly and direct these secret planes all over the world every day. This is on top of the army of people they would need to develop, made and deliver the chemicals used in chemtrails.

These people, especially those making the chemicals, would more than be able to reach the same conclusion that the conspiracy theorists do, that chemtrails were dangerous.

Even still, they would find it suspicious that they are engaged in this secret global operation, and are threatened if they say anything.

And then even still, with such a large conspiracy, something would have slipped out.

I can understand agnosticism and being wary of seeming gullible in life in general but I don't understand close minded skepticism. Regular people have to rely on their own senses and anecdotal evidence in life to a certain extent and using their own intuition on who or what to believe. Being smug and condescending to people who are trying to investigate and raise awareness about issues such as chemtrials ,GMO , fluoride etc is lousy behavior. Then there's a subset of skeptics who have the attitude of 'sure so what if they are spraying metals I'm sure they have a good reason for it and they'd never get away with making people ill anyway', this doesn't really cut it imo.

http://plover.net/~bonds/nolongeraskeptic.html

Somebody posted earlier about thousands of people in the know being able to keep secret what is being sprayed as implausible. If the pilots are being told that what they're doing is for the good of the planet in the long run then why would they have any reason to make a big deal about it. In any case there are whistle-blowers out there also.

She not a whistle blower. She's just a chick with a story and her story has changed over time. She doesn't reveal anything and she has zero evidence of any claims. She strikes me a someone with a grudge against the air forces.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 922 ✭✭✭FWVT

I wrote that article, and after well over 520 of their usual attack-the-man rants, not one of which attempted to discuss the science, I've added this to the loop.

If chemtrails were real and every jet on the planet was at it then the resulting concentration of chemicals in the atmosphere would just be the equivalent of a half a teaspoon of water in 4 billion Olympic-size swimming pools! I'm waiting to see how they deal with that fact...

Here are my calculations http://irishweatheronline.wordpress.com/2013/09/08/contrails-v-chemtrails-the-science-that-debunks-the-conspiracy/comment-page-4/#comment-965

Well, I didn't have to wait long. Here's one from george, hot off the press. Very mature, you will agree. I think he should learn some English before posting.
    this site is simply another globalist controlled bull**** site,, we are proving the chemtrails are very real then we are coming for all you assholes that are taking money to deceive the masses, you all have names and addresses which we are storing all the time, so enjoy lying to your people while you can because the game is almost up for you lot then its are turn,, maybe you think the global elite will take care off you for doing there dirty work?? I don't think so you are only stupid pawns who will be drop like a bag off **** when the crunch comes then we come looking for you??? you are going to pay very dearly indeed for what you are doing,,that's not a threat its a promise,,, I live in Ireland and already have so much information on the assholes working for this channel,, expect us all of us??

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

FWVT wrote: »
    I wrote that article, and after well over 520 of their usual attack-the-man rants, not one of which attempted to discuss the science, I've added this to the loop.

If chemtrails were real and every jet on the planet was at it then the resulting concentration of chemicals in the atmosphere would just be the equivalent of a half a teaspoon of water in 4 billion Olympic-size swimming pools! I'm waiting to see how they deal with that fact...

Here are my calculations http://irishweatheronline.wordpress.com/2013/09/08/contrails-v-chemtrails-the-science-that-debunks-the-conspiracy/comment-page-4/#comment-965

Very impressive. Not sure I completely buy it though. If it is happening at all then I don't think the motive is to poison every single person on the planet slowly, I think it would be localised tests against a target population with a control group to test the efficacy against an enemy in a war situation - either overt or covert war.

How can you honestly think this looks "normal"?

spray-orange.jpg

Eh, yes, it's a crop duster.

ok, can you describe what is actually taking place in the photo?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,170 ✭✭✭jimeryan22

Suprised there's actually a thread dedicated to this... Weather modification is a fact that has been going on for donkey's years with the military's research into it and more recently government payed private company's also.. Sure anyone can look them up..
    All the old declassified stuffs there for anyone who wants to actually bother their bollox to look... Easy enough also to look up the private entity's doing research on behalf of the governments...
    Plus there's also that H.A.R.R.P facility doing tests where they heat up the ionssphere (not sure of spelling)... I'm sure any logical person in the world would think this would have some form of effect on weather/climate...?

Very impressive. Not sure I completely buy it though. If it is happening at all then I don't think the motive is to poison every single person on the planet slowly, I think it would be localised tests against a target population with a control group to test the efficacy against an enemy in a war situation - either overt or covert war.
    But the conspiracy theory is not proposing that it is localised tests.
    The entire conspiracy theory is dependent on it being global and constant.
    If it wasn't then the vast majority of people reporting chemtrails from all over the world and daily would be wrong.
    How can you honestly think this looks "normal"?

spray-orange.jpg
    That appears to be a helicopter spreading what I guess is Agent Orange.
    This is not a comparable thing to what is claimed by the conspiracy. It is not from a jet liner, from a high altitude. The smoke trailing behind it is not like a contrail and from the way it seems to be dropping, it's not going to linger for hours contrary to the claimed behavior of chemtrails.

In fact if they were doing what you suggest they might, then using a low flying helicopter would be a much more efficient method of doing it instead of using high flying jets.

jimeryan22 wrote: »
    Suprised there's actually a thread dedicated to this... Weather modification is a fact that has been going on for donkey's years with the military's research into it and more recently government payed private company's also.
    Cloud-seeding is not the same as chemtrails.
    jimeryan22 wrote: »
    Plus there's also that H.A.R.R.P facility doing tests where they heat up the ionssphere (not sure of spelling)... I'm sure any logical person in the world would think this would have some form of effect on weather/climate...?
    First, HAARP has been shut down due to lack of funding.
    http://io9.com/the-military-is-shutting-down-its-weather-controlling-1580112806

And second, why would testing the ionosphere effect the weather?
    The Ionosphere is hundreds of kilometers above where weather forms. And any tiny amount of heating that occurs above the station is nothing compared
    to the heating done over half the planet caused by the Sun.

King Mob wrote: »
    But the conspiracy theory is not proposing that it is localised tests.
    The entire conspiracy theory is dependent on it being global and constant.
    If it wasn't then the vast majority of people reporting chemtrails from all over the world and daily would be wrong.

That appears to be a helicopter spreading what I guess is Agent Orange.
    This is not a comparable thing to what is claimed by the conspiracy. It is not from a jet liner, from a high altitude. The smoke trailing behind it is not like a contrail and from the way it seems to be dropping, it's not going to linger for hours contrary to the claimed behavior of chemtrails.

In fact if they were doing what you suggest they might, then using a low flying helicopter would be a much more efficient method of doing it instead of using high flying jets.

Can you really not come up with ideas as to why any potential secret spraying of the public would be more discreet if it was carried out by what appeared to be a civilian aircraft vs a military helicopter?

Here is exhibit B (non toxic crop dusting). Based on the visual properties can you describe to us how you can tell the toxic trail from the non toxic one?
    220px-CROP_DUSTING_NEAR_CALIPATRIA_IN_THE_IMPERIAL_VALLEY._%28FROM_THE_SITES_EXHIBITION._FOR_OTHER_IMAGES_IN_THIS_ASSIGNMENT..._-_NARA_-_553873.jpg

The "entire conspiracy" does not in fact depend on it's most half baked ingredients. The whole "chemtrail" issue has developed a life of it's own, in much the same way the idea of flying saucers was popularised and gained it's own momentum due to the military testing of advanced aircraft. People in good faith from all over the world get caught up in the hysteria and see things that aren't there - this doesn't change change the fact of the actual military testing.

As for Monsanto's death potion Agent Orange. How and where was this tested? Was this public testing or was it done in secret?

• Advertisement

Can you really not come up with ideas as to why any potential secret spraying of the public would be more discreet if it was carried out by what appeared to be a civilian aircraft vs a military helicopter?
    I can see why they would want to keep it discreet. But the fact remains, spraying from a jet liner is inefficient to the point of uselessness.

Further, if you are saying that they must use jet liners spraying from high altitude rather than more effective and efficient ways, then they aren't all that worried about being discreet in the first place as people have apparently discovered the plot.
    Here is exhibit B (non toxic crop dusting). Based on the visual properties can you describe to us how you can tell the toxic trail from the non toxic one?
    It probably is toxic for one.

For two, what's your point exactly? Crop dusting
    The "entire conspiracy" does not in fact depend on it's most half baked ingredients.
    It does.
    If it doesn't, what indications that the conspiracy might actually be happening are there besides people all over the world pointing to contrails?

If it isn't global and constant, then the chances of any single picture of chemtrails being real is negligible and there's no possible way to tell which is a real one from the millions of examples of mistaken contrails.

If you are suggesting that this conspiracy has a hint of truth, where did this hint come from?

Can you please answer my questions first if you expect me to answer yours?
    As for Monsanto's death potion Agent Orange. How and where was this tested? Was this public testing or was it done in secret?

Also, can you please inform us when on the ground looking up how we can tell Agent Orange spraying from regular crop dusting?

Thanks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_orange#Early_development
    Also, can you please inform us when on the ground looking up how we can tell Agent Orange spraying from regular crop dusting?

Thanks.
    It's very apparent effects.

But Agent Orange was never tested on the public in secret, so I don't get the relevance of your questions.

So what indication is there that chemtrails exist in some form beyond pictures of contrails?

What is the kernel of truth to the conspiracy and what evidence is there for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

Just on a lighter note

that's a proper chemtrail :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqvqPDy7RPEXtAAG9rW00EjeuHOyaVf0oGNssjr_OgJlCLm-tg

Brown Bomber will just duck and dodge any direct questioning, so there's no point really in debating with him. I've scientifically proven that what he claims are chemtrails are contrails, and that even if they were chemtrails they would pose absolutely zero risk as their dilution would be almost infinite. Half a teaspoon in 4 billion swimming pools.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

weisses wrote: »
    Just on a lighter note

that's a proper chemtrail :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqvqPDy7RPEXtAAG9rW00EjeuHOyaVf0oGNssjr_OgJlCLm-tg

Thats it - you have now just gone and sent the chemtrailers into orbit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I used to always look out my bedroom window about 7:00-7:30am and I'd notice that a jet would fly past leaving a trail behind and then a few minutes later another would fly past leaving a trail parallel to the one previous, used to see them every morning for a few weeks until I stopped paying attention to them

Not sure what you are getting at here.

Are you suggesting that Agent Orange wasn't tested?
    It's very apparent effects.

Such as..........`???

• Advertisement

Brown Bomber will just duck and dodge any direct questioning, so there's no point really in debating with him. I've scientifically proven that what he claims are chemtrails are contrails, and that even if they were chemtrails they would pose absolutely zero risk as their dilution would be almost infinite. Half a teaspoon in 4 billion swimming pools.
    What a strange outburst.

Number of interactions we've had together: 1

Number of questions you've asked: 0
    Number of Questions I've asked:1
    Numer of questions I've dodged: 0
    Number of questions you've dodged:1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement