Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemtrails debunked.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Yawn ... "As reported by the Swedish paper Katrineholms Kuriren, Hagberg, the first major political leader to come forward on the issue, has openly admitted that these unusual cloud trails, which fail to dissipate like normal contrails do, are actually a toxic mix of chemicals, viruses, and metals that she has collectively referred to as “chemtrails.”

http://consciouslifenews.com/swedish-official-admits-toxic-chemtrails-real-wild-conspiracy-theory-video-article/#

Yes, even the odd person in politics falls for hoax conspiracy theories.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Terry Gilliam Beard

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Yes, even the odd person in politics falls for hoax conspiracy theories.
    What? I thought that politicians were all trustworthy geniuses??

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭whatstherush

Yawn ... "As reported by the Swedish paper Katrineholms Kuriren, Hagberg, the first major political leader to come forward on the issue, has openly admitted that these unusual cloud trails, which fail to dissipate like normal contrails do, are actually a toxic mix of chemicals, viruses, and metals that she has collectively referred to as “chemtrails.”

http://consciouslifenews.com/swedish-official-admits-toxic-chemtrails-real-wild-conspiracy-theory-video-article/#

Couple of things here, the Green parties group leader for the city council of Vingaker, with a population 4,282, is a "Major Political leader":D. Forgive me if I don't get out the camera for a selfie with her.

Secondly she didn't "admit" to anything, She gave here opinion on it. If she was to admit to some thing, she would have to have some insider knowledge of what she was admitting to. Here is the original article, translated into English, maybe you can find what she is admitting to.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

lol ... I don't think any of you wierdos quite get it, insult me all you like -- I left Ireland (aka The Republic of Taytostan) years ago now, and tbh, it was the best thing I did, and it was because of narrow-minded self-centred bigoted coonts as yourselves that I left, dumbass **** who demonstrably don't even know the difference between a natural cloud and a plume of toxic pollution. lol Carry on, freaks, let the world know what 'Irish' really means. Morons, no wonder we're the laughingstock of the planet :) xx

lol ... I don't think any of you wierdos quite get it, insult me all you like -- I left Ireland (aka The Republic of Taytostan) years ago now, and tbh, it was the best thing I did, and it was because of narrow-minded self-centred bigoted coonts as yourselves that I left, dumbass **** who demonstrably don't even know the difference between a natural cloud and a plume of toxic pollution. lol Carry on, freaks, let the world know what 'Irish' really means. Morons, no wonder we're the laughingstock of the planet :) xx
    Do you find that people laugh at 'the Irish' wherever YOU go? Because I think I might know why.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

Trying to get yourself banned now spirit? Please don't go, I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Oh I miss rtdh. ........

Do you find that people laugh at 'the Irish' wherever YOU go? Because I think I might know why.

No, they don't. They laugh at people like you and I spend half my time trying to undo the damage, majority of humans (rightly) believe people as yourselves are thick as **** -- and how can you blame them, when you can't even tell the difference between a natural cloud and a plume of POLLUTION? lol

A post with hipocracy dripping from every corner. Stay classy Irelandspirit

No, they don't. They laugh at people like you and I spend half my time trying to undo the damage, majority of humans (rightly) believe people as yourselves are thick as **** -- and how can you blame them, when you can't even tell the difference between a natural cloud and a plume of POLLUTION? lol
    Um...with all due respect (i.e. none) you know nothing about me.

Pray tell, what are these "chemicals" that these planes are spewing out? Can you name them? With your obvious great knowledge of clouds can you tell us how they differ from contrails or naturally occuring clouds????

Please enlighten this bigoted Irish c**t, as you so nicely called me.

• Advertisement

Aluminium Barium and strontium. oh and red blood cells :rolleyes:

You can test the soil anywhere in the world and it will test positive for aluminium. That's not because the Earths crust naturally contains almost 10% aluminium and that's not why monsanto are trying to create an aluminium resistant seed, it's because of the chemjets. They filter aluminium from our water supply, gather it up, put it on millions of jets and dump it on our heads.

rosser44 wrote: »
    Trying to get yourself banned now spirit? Please don't go, I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Oh I miss rtdh. ........

Ban me, for what? Telling the truth? Go ahead, won't be the first time. I don't give a toss, you just carry on calling toxic pollution 'clouds', those funny-looking quadrangular, grid-like clouds in the sky, so pretty, hey? :)

Ban me, for what? Telling the truth? Go ahead, won't be the first time. I don't give a toss, you just carry on calling toxic pollution 'clouds', those funny-looking quadrangular, grid-like clouds in the sky, so pretty, hey? :)
    Anyone want to join me in a wager that this poster has experience of mental health problems?

You can test the soil anywhere in the world and it will test positive for aluminium. That's not because the Earths crust naturally contains almost 10% aluminium and that's not why monsanto are trying to create an aluminium resistant seed, it's because of the chemjets. They filter aluminium from our water supply, gather it up, put it on millions of jets and dump it on our heads.

And dont forget about evil strontium, killing people all over the world!!!!!! Just ignore the fact that its the 15th most common element on the planet :rolleyes:

Jesus come on IrelandSpirit, you're not even trying yet. Post some more articles, try a homeopothy website next amybe??

• Registered Users Posts: 33,349 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Ban me, for what? Telling the truth?

Nah, Personal Abuse. That's what I've banned you for.

You are aggressive and insulting because you know that your false theories hold no water and cannot stand up to scientific scruitney so you just attack people and post no peer reviewed proof, because there is none.

D-, must try harder

no wonder we're the laughingstock of the planet :) xx

Just you, and your title doesnt help the rest of us.

Ah Penn, he was just starting to be fun :(

Chemtrails are just a decoy for what's really happening.

294p3wj.png

• Advertisement

Chemtrails are just a decoy for what's really happening.

294p3wj.png

ancient-aliens.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

BB, you are not in a good position to complain about people ignoring posts. You ignored the whole of my previous post bar the first word, 'many'.
    I addressed everything that was relevant to your argument.

Correct me where I am wrong here but your argument is based on the false premise that it is impossible for hundreds of thousands of people to keep a secret?

The Manhattan project proves you wrong. End of discussion. There was no point addressing the rest of your points which were based on false premise.
    You are trying to conflate a secret nuclear research programme carried out during a war with the intention of attacking an enemy with a nebulous conspiracy carried on by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world against THEMSELVES, THEIR FAMILIES, and THEIR FRIENDS.
    biggrin.png... So nuclear weapons could never be used against the people involved with the Manhattan Project cor their , THEIR FAMILIES, THEIR FRIENDS?
    You have ignored all the common-sense questions I put to you.
    No. In fact it's the opposite, you aren't paying attention to what I say, or even what you say. You thanked me for clarifying my position...which makes your following comment really confusing...

You are speaking out of both sides of your mouth here, ignoring the ridiculousness of the Chemtrail conspiracy rather than clearly stating that you either believe it is happening or it is not, possibly just for the sake of an argument.

So, even if you ignore all the other questions I put to you - answer this one: do you think there is a massive global chemtrail conspiracy going on?
    Again, I'd refer you to my previous statement, which you actually responded to. Or to save you the trouble I can restate - NO! What I am not claiming, unlike you, is that it is absolutely impossible that there is some form of military testing ongoing in the skies.

I don't accept your argument that if something resembles something the it must be what it resembles and that is the end of it. Would you drink a glass of white spirits because it looks an awful like water?

Ignore this question if you choose, but if you do, please stop bleating about people ignoring your posts.
    Again, I haven't ignored anything.

Ask me anything. Since this Furey chap/girl has bottled it would you care to give me a reason to stop my "bleating"?

I would be interested in your answer to the following questions:

Do you believe government(s) (that is western, democratic) etc would be too moral to test weapons in secret on their population?

If not, and I can't imagine you answering Yes to the previous question, even Nagasaki and Hiroshima were experiments, how would you best disguise aerial spraying of the skies?

Ask me anything.
    Do you think there is a massive global 'chemtrail' conspiracy happening for some nefarious reason, as claimed by the chemtrail conspiracy enthusiasts?

I think you are saying 'no'.

Right - I am not claiming that it is impossible that hundreds of thousands of people can work on a secret project for a limited period of time during total war developing a weapon to attack an enemy bent on their destruction.

I am claiming that it is impossible that hundreds of thousands of people could work on a project all over the world spraying themselves, their families and friends with some noxious substance for an indefinite period, with the evil leadership expecting this to remain a secret indefinitely.

If fairness, we hadn't got internet back then and several million people screaming "Manhattan project", while it was occurring as they do with chemtrails. If they had it would have drawn attention to it and end it. Not to mention that people keeping that secret were not falling victim to their own secrecy, and their families as with the chemtrail theory.

Do you think there is a massive global 'chemtrail' conspiracy happening for some nefarious reason, as claimed by the chemtrail conspiracy enthusiasts?

Obtuse unclear answer in 3....2....1.....

Obtuse unclear answer in 3....2....1.....

Is this unclear to you? If it is it's not really my problem. it was 60 posts ago,.
    I apologise if I wasn't clear enough before, I had thought that it was implied. I personally consider the idea of "chemtrails" or what I understand to be chemtrails to be impractical essentially for reasons of logistics.

The question asked can be answered with a simple yes or no, not a quote and a paragraph in which you do not give a concise and unabiguous reply. you give yourself an out with the "or what i believe..." etc.

Yes or No

I think you are saying 'no'.

Right - I am not claiming that it is impossible that hundreds of thousands of people can work on a secret project for a limited period of time during total war developing a weapon to attack an enemy bent on their destruction.

I am claiming that it is impossible that hundreds of thousands of people could work on a project all over the world spraying themselves, their families and friends with some noxious substance for an indefinite period, with the evil leadership expecting this to remain a secret indefinitely.

So it is actually possible that hundreds of thousands of people involved in a secret military program could actually keep their work from getting out, right?

The question asked can be answered with a simple yes or no, not a quote and a paragraph in which you do not give a concise and unabiguous reply. you give yourself an out with the "or what i believe..." etc.

Yes or No

Do you not know what "impractical" means?
    impractical
    ɪmˈpraktɪk(ə)l/
    adjective
    adjective: impractical
    1. 1.
      not adapted for use or action; not sensible or realistic.
      "impractical high heels"
      synonyms:unsuitable, not sensible, inappropriate, unserviceable More"she wore impractical white ankle boots"

antonyms:practical, sensible

2. 2.
      N. Amer.
      impossible to do; impracticable.

Now that that is cleared up, would you like to be the third person to ignore two simple questions?
    I would be interested in your answer to the following questions:

Do you believe government(s) (that is western, democratic) etc would be too moral to test weapons in secret on their population?

If not, and I can't imagine you answering Yes to the previous question, even Nagasaki and Hiroshima were experiments, how would you best disguise aerial spraying of the skies?

• Advertisement

So it is actually possible that hundreds of thousands of people involved in a secret military program could keep actually keep their work from getting out, right?
    We saw it happen once. Whether it could happen even in those special circumstances today is rather debatable (Wikileaks, anyone?).

Is there any known example in world history of a chemtrail-type conspiracy? A single one?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement